Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,648 members, 7,911,721 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:49 PM

China Hates Black People - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Hates Black People (13387 Views)

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney / Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Hates Black People by okuomose3(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
Why can’t they hate us when most of us only go to the people country to do silly stuffs. Even our leaders are all silly people. Those Chinese, Indian, and the rest hate us because we do not respect ourselves in their country and in our country as well.

In USA, there are about 3.5 Million prisoners as of June 2008 and more than 2m are Blacks! Germany, Russia, Thailand, Indonesia, England, China, Canada and so on are not happy with the crime we are committee in their countries. Why Black? Is it because Blacks has the highest population than the rest races? No! Why is because Blacks are numskulls and all we think about is how to get right right now and show to others that we are rich! There are more Blacks school dropout than every other race in the USA today, why? We want to get money right away and show off. What we are only good at is to entertain white. And they pay us so that they can have fun while we do our silly stuffs, they laugh. We are good in Sports, Singing, and so on. This is the only thing that give us a little credit and is it a good thing for us to be other races entertainer only? Why can't we learn and be productive as every other races so that they too can respect us instead of stealing from them and making them cry or allowed them to pay us to do silly stuffs so that they can laugh?

If most of us where like Baraq Obama, the world will love us. But we are mostly numskulls and they see us finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! THIS IS WHY THEY HATE US! Did you understand? Nothing good come out of us! Nigerian president only steal money and take it to oversea and ask them to hid it for him and his family! Obacha, Obasanjo, Babagida, and name them all. How can the world respect a president like them? Or maybe Mogabe of Zimbabwe that want to die in power and doesn't want others to take over the power he has run for over 30years. Or Maybe Obasanjo that wanted third term when he is at that age, or maybe Abacha that died in power because he could not hand over so that he can go and treat himself at the hospital. Why wouldn't they hate you when you are all these??

Don't you see Baraq Obama in Germany? Did you hear any one saying I hat you Obama? Don't you hear in the news how many people went to hear his spspeechesn Berlin, Germany? If he was a school dropout or a criminal or one bad Nigeria president that have run to them to hid stolen money from Nigeria, did you think Germans will come out that number to listen to him?

We can fix it if we want to. Educate your children; show your children good examples, Tell your children to run after school instead of crimes. If we don’t commit crimes, break laws in the people countries, they will love us. If our leaders stop stealing and use our money to build our countries for us to enjoy and we stay home, they will have no choice but to love us. If our leaders stop stealing our money and run to their country to keep the stolen money in their Banks and ask them to cover it up, they will not see us finish! They will have no choice but to love us.

The fact is, Blacks are also black inside! All we think about at home and away is crimes and the people don’t want to see us because we don’t give them peace. There is no other reason nairalanders.

If we don't want them to hate us, we have to change now. Just asking them to love us will not work. We have to love ourselves first and deal with the problems on our own and they all will follow. Black man kill and Black man yesterday and today another Black man kill two Police officers just to steal money from the Bank and another day three Blacks Rap 13 years old girl and kill her after raping, and the next day Black president steal money and took it to the white person to help him hid it. And all is Black! At of one thousand crimes commetted, there is maybe only one or two white and the rest are all Blacks! Did you think they will love you because you are a good criminal that always make them cry?

Don't be silly my friend. Just change and ask your children to change this is the fact.
Re: China Hates Black People by davidif: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2008
thank you mr. man, the only problem i have is why is it that humans look at race or skin color instead of looking at every human being as unique? why do i have in common with the guy dealing drugs on the street corner? nothing, but since he has the same skin color as me, then everybody immediately thinks i am a bad guy.
Re: China Hates Black People by okuomose3(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2008
Why can’t they hate us when most of us only go to the people country to do silly stuffs. Even our leaders are all silly people. Those Chinese, Indian, and the rest hate us because we do not respect ourselves in their country and in our country as well.

In USA, there are about 3.5 Million prisoners as of June 2008 and more than 2m are Blacks! Germany, Russia, Thailand, Indonesia, England, China, Canada and so on are not happy with the crime we are committee in their countries. Why Black? Is it because Blacks has the highest population than the rest races? No! Why is because Blacks are numskulls and all we think about is how to get right right now and show to others that we are rich! There are more Blacks school dropout than every other race in the USA today, why? We want to get money right away and show off. What we are only good at is to entertain white. And they pay us so that they can have fun while we do our silly stuffs, they laugh. We are good in Sports, Singing, and so on. This is the only thing that give us a little credit and is it a good thing for us to be other races entertainer only? Why can't we learn and be productive as every other races so that they too can respect us instead of stealing from them and making them cry or allowed them to pay us to do silly stuffs so that they can laugh?

If most of us where like Baraq Obama, the world will love us. But we are mostly numskulls and they see us finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! THIS IS WHY THEY HATE US! Did you understand? Nothing good come out of us! Nigerian president only steal money and take it to oversea and ask them to hid it for him and his family! Obacha, Obasanjo, Babagida, and name them all. How can the world respect a president like them? Or maybe Mogabe of Zimbabwe that want to die in power and doesn't want others to take over the power he has run for over 30years. Or Maybe Obasanjo that wanted third term when he is at that age, or maybe Abacha that died in power because he could not hand over so that he can go and treat himself at the hospital. Why wouldn't they hate you when you are all these??

Don't you see Baraq Obama in Germany? Did you hear any one saying I hat you Obama? Don't you hear in the news how many people went to hear his spspeechesn Berlin, Germany? If he was a school dropout or a criminal or one bad Nigeria president that have run to them to hid stolen money from Nigeria, did you think Germans will come out that number to listen to him?

We can fix it if we want to. Educate your children; show your children good examples, Tell your children to run after school instead of crimes. If we don’t commit crimes, break laws in the people countries, they will love us. If our leaders stop stealing and use our money to build our countries for us to enjoy and we stay home, they will have no choice but to love us. If our leaders stop stealing our money and run to their country to keep the stolen money in their Banks and ask them to cover it up, they will not see us finish! They will have no choice but to love us.

The fact is, Blacks are also black inside! All we think about at home and away is crimes and the people don’t want to see us because we don’t give them peace. There is no other reason nairalanders.

If we don't want them to hate us, we have to change now. Just asking them to love us will not work. We have to love ourselves first and deal with the problems on our own and they all will follow. Black man kill and Black man yesterday and today another Black man kill two Police officers just to steal money from the Bank and another day three Blacks Rap 13 years old girl and kill her after raping, and the next day Black president steal money and took it to the white person to help him hid it. And all is Black! At of one thousand crimes commetted, there is maybe only one or two white and the rest are all Blacks! Did you think they will love you because you are a good criminal that always make them cry?

Don't be silly my friend. Just change and ask your children to change this is the fact.
Re: China Hates Black People by Gamine(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
han han

e don do na undecided
Re: China Hates Black People by samorijack(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2008
My dear Gamine, and black people love each other?
Re: China Hates Black People by Gamine(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2008

People will always hate people

since the beginning of time, man has killed man

and each new age brought new places and ways to die

people will always hate people, till the end of time cry cry cry
Re: China Hates Black People by Carder: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
that's true Chinese people hate Africans!!!!!!!! angry
Re: China Hates Black People by beninman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2008

That is why they hate us.
Re: China Hates Black People by RichyBlacK(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2008
If this is true, then China can go to hell!
Re: China Hates Black People by Gamine(f): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
Mr richyblack, i cant believe you

you were fighting for AA's on another thread.

Hate is hate, my brother
Re: China Hates Black People by RichyBlacK(m): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2008
Gamine:

Mr richyblack, i can't believe you

you were fighting for AA's on another thread.

Hate is hate, my brother

Gamine,

So you think I'll want to entertain someone who has disdain for my people? No way!

What I said is that if the story is true, that the Chinese government gave orders to businesses not to allow blacks in, then the Chinese government is playing an old script - Jim Crow laws in Southern United States.

Whether it's the United States or China, racial discrimination will never get my backing.

If the Chinese actually gave such an order, then China can go to hell!
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 3:22am On Aug 02, 2008
rotflmao!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 3:37am On Aug 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

rotflmao!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

sorry to ask but What is so amusing?
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On Aug 02, 2008
SeanT21:

sorry to ask but What is so amusing?

Well,  If you have not noticed. I do not care who likes me or who does not. The Chinese people, like the black people and white people,  have a right to hate or not hate, right? Same freedom belongs to all races. Only if people were more honest would they realize that even they themselves are open to hating others.

Imagine a case where the one hates the other race for hating him and his race eg a black man harbours hate for the white man he believes hates him. Isn't that all hate? Which is more righteous? Is there such a thing as righteous hate? Until we all realize that we can either learn to accept those who hate us, we only become like them and are no better.

@Gamine is right, hate is hate, regardless of the color of your skin, and you only become a hypocrite when you go around spouting how you hate others for hating you. I do hope you please not get sucked into the whole RACISM and the WORLD IS AGAINST ME MENTALITY that exists out there @Sean. For one, look at Africa and how that mentality has almost eaten some of us up alive. We have turned against neighbours and brothers because of it. You mention the word RACISM and the average african mind conjures up pictures of caucasians and ideas that it only exists out there but if you live in Africa, you will see that it is a part of daily life there but the people are too blind to see their own faults. However, they are quick to point out the errors of others in other lands.
Re: China Hates Black People by toshmann(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2008
racism, tribalism, ethnicity all na the same thing.

race relations may never improve in this world. perhaps we may just learn how to live with it. somehow.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 4:45am On Aug 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Well, If you have not noticed. I do not care who likes me or who does not. The Chinese people, like the black people and white people, have a right to hate or not hate, right? Same freedom belongs to all races. Only if people were more honest would they realize that even they themselves are open to hating others.

Imagine a case where the one hates the other race for hating him and his race eg a black man harbours hate for the white man he believes hates him. Isn't that all hate? Which is more righteous? Is there such a thing as righteous hate? Until we all realize that we can either learn to accept those who hate us, we only become like them and are no better.

@Gamine is right, hate is hate, regardless of the color of your skin, and you only become a hypocrite when you go around spouting how you hate others for hating you. I do hope you please not get sucked into the whole RACISM and the WORLD IS AGAINST ME MENTALITY that exists out there @Sean. For one, look at Africa and how that mentality has almost eaten some of us up alive. We have turned against neighbours and brothers because of it. You mention the word RACISM and the average african mind conjures up pictures of caucasians and ideas that it only exists out there but if you live in Africa, you will see that it is a part of daily life there but the people are too blind to see their own faults. However, they are quick to point out the errors of others in other lands.

I know that racism exist Everwhere. It is not just White People that Hate certain races. Since I was born I never had that mentality that The world is against me. Its funny how AA think White Americans are against them. Watching CNN Blacks In America they try to Blame it on the White men. Its time they get up and realize that the average with men do not give a damn about them. Thanks for the info. I will however say that you need to quit with the negative attitude towards AA. God bless.
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 4:50am On Aug 02, 2008
SeanT21:

I know that racism exist Everwhere. It is not just White People that Hate certain races. Since I was born I never had that mentality that The world is against me. Its funny how AA think White Americans are against them. Watching CNN Blacks In America they try to Blame it on the White men. Its time they get up and realize that the average with men do not give a damn about them. Thanks for the info. I will however say that you need to quit with the negative attitude towards AA. God bless.

People come on here making claims that cause I am open and honest about problems we have in Nigeria means I hate Nigeria. Is that factual or more these people projecting their own insecurities on to me?

Can you prove that I have a negative attitude towards African americans? Or are you just assuming that people in here who barely read what others post but are quick to condemn are right? Please indulge me here by actually reposting where I state that I hate African Americans or have issues with them existing in general. I would so love to see you do that. I would encourage that you please learn to read people's actual posts as is and not follow the rants from others in here as many are so emotional and willing to trade common sense for sentiments in a second.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Can you prove that I have a negative attitude towards African americans? Or are you just assuming that people in here who barely read what others post but are quick to condemn are right? Please indulge me here by actually reposting where I state that I hate African Americans or have issues with them in general. I would so love to see you do that.

I do not know how to Hyperlinks thinks but,

on the topic about America appoligixing to Blacks 4 slavery, You LOL when some poster made a commet about America giving FOOD STAMPS to Blacks Americans.
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2008
SeanT21:

I do not know how to Hyperlinks thinks but,

on the topic about America appoligixing to Blacks 4 slavery, You LOL when some poster made a commet about America giving FOOD STAMPS to Blacks Americans.

ROFLAMO!!! You are kidding me right LMAO!!! That is your reason for CONCLUDING THAT I HATE AFRICAN AMERICANS?? did you even bother to read what my LOL was for? Are you SERIOUS?? LMAO!!!
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2008
[size=14pt]Sorry for assuming. Most Nigerians I meet on this board love to put AA down. I just kinda assume You were one of them Sorry for the mistake.[/size]
Re: China Hates Black People by RichyBlacK(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2008
SeanT21:

[size=14pt]Sorry for assuming. Most Nigerians I meet on this board love to put AA down. I just kind of assume You were one of them Sorry for the mistake.[/size]

You don't need to apologize to Kobojunkie! She's always laughing her ass out as if this is the Joke Section undecided

And she is ever so negative towards African Americans, particularly on the issue of civil rights.

You're right about the attitude of some Nigerians towards African Americans, and I hope those Nigerians realize that they (African Americans) have done us no wrong.

Hate, like any thing within the human experience, is neither good nor bad until it is used. For example, one can hate a group of people for self-protection.

If I was living in Mississippi during Jim Crow, I'll most definitely had hated the government of the State of Mississippi.

Similarly, if the Chinese government issues an order that blacks should be treated differently during the Olympics in China, then they can go to hell. Of course I'll hate the Chinese government.

I see nothing wrong in an oppressed group hating their oppressors. However, if the oppressors signal a change from their wicked ways and create avenues for dialog, such an opportunity must be seized by the oppressed group, since this can also lead them out of the oppression they suffer.
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
SeanT21:

[size=14pt]Sorry for assuming. Most Nigerians I meet on this board love to put AA down. I just kind of assume You were one of them Sorry for the mistake.[/size]

Apology accepted. I am not the typical Nigerian and I know many here who are not. Even though there still exists the obnoxious band who go around ranting and raving like mad market women. I would say though that you should approach each person as if they were unique. I have met many more Nigerians who have been dealt the hard side of racism from black americans than I have those who complain of it being from the white population or the chinese or indian populace. You can understand that those people have a legit reason of some sort ( even though in my opinion it is the same old and nothing new).
Re: China Hates Black People by sunnykiss(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
embarassed embarassed
so sad that the people we call brother and like call us fools, chinese stufffz should be banned from nigeria,
whay would they bring such an idea in this 21st century,

why was the olympic given to them sef,
na wa oooo white people racism con dey very small for where this short devils dey na,

Bleep dem
angry angry angry Bleep dem government
Re: China Hates Black People by Gamine(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2008
Chinese stuffz should be banned?

how laughable!

The computer you are using is Chinese, i hope you understand that
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
sunnykiss:

embarassed embarassed
so sad that the people we call brother and like call us fools, chinese stufffz should be banned from nigeria,

na wa oooo white people racism con dey very small for where this short devils dey na,

Bleep them
angry angry angry Bleep them government

Everything You use is MADE IN CHINA!!!
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2008
sunnykiss:

embarassed embarassed

Bleep them
angry angry angry Bleep them government

You mean Black man racism that is currently killing millions in Zimbabwe, Darfur and many areas in Africa as we speak is better?? Black man racism which currently has millions of African americans continually living in poverty cause they " do not want to embrace the man" by getting an education and moving up the career ladder is better to blacks? Chinese may be racist to some extent but worst kind still remains racism that exists in the black community as it continues to eat us up.
Re: China Hates Black People by sunnykiss(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
cool ;Dsean why r u attacking me,
why would everything i use is china,

its just that u r in america that why you can sharp ur damm mouth here,

let me tell you emphasais sense ok boy, stop drinking milk and corn flakes , eat real naija food ok

did u not read that website from the poster,

abi for america where u dey racism no dey there? oya go enter white neigborhood na go make noise whether dem no go bundle your ass deport you,

that is why most africans are experiencing racism dem dey mess over in abroad, but chinese should not consider dat this is the olympic na, its too bad na embarassed
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2008
sunnykiss:

cool ;Dsean why r u attacking me,
why would everything i use is china,

its just that you're in america that why you can sharp your damm mouth here,

let me tell you emphasais sense ok boy, stop drinking milk and corn flakes , eat real naija food ok

did u not read that website from the poster,

abi for america where u dey racism no dey there? oya go enter white neigborhood na go make noise whether them no go bundle your ass deport you,

that is why most africans are experiencing racism them dey mess over in abroad, but chinese should not consider that this is the olympic na, its too bad na embarassed

Please stop making things up! I live in an all white neighbourhood here and have never had any racist issues with my neigbours. There are many africans here as well and they hang out and party with white people and have no such issues. Infact, one could say Africans get along better with white americans here than they do with the black americans. I have even lived deep in the south and in Birmingham alabama, up in the mountainview area which is predominantly white and had a white room mate. No race issues ever arose and no focus on the color of my skin or that of the other Africans who lived there. Can we please start putting things in perspective? There are caucasian racists and black racists. To go around painting racists the color white is ridiculous. Start by dealing with racism in the black community. There are Africans who will boldly tell you that they have had more racist attacks from black americans and fellow africans than they have from caucasians or even chinese.
Re: China Hates Black People by dudubobo1: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ sunnykiss. how u know say she no be white wey just dey come run mouth for us here.?  
Re: China Hates Black People by revenge(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
@kobojunkie

well that true, i respect ur topic, but, well this is the olympic and they are telling bar men and club to not render service to blacks,

that what the poster says, ok ,

chinese government hates blacks. i am not talking about individuals, ok
Re: China Hates Black People by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2008
How sure are you that the report is true? There are so many blacks in China at the moment and not a single report on racism.
Re: China Hates Black People by toshmann(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Please stop making things up! I live in an all white neighbourhood here and have never had any racist issues with my neigbours. There are many africans here as well and they hang out and party with white people and have no such issues. Infact, one could say Africans get along better with white americans here than they do with the black americans. I have even lived deep in the south and in Birmingham alabama, up in the mountainview area which is predominantly white and had a white room mate. No race issues ever arose and no focus on the color of my skin or that of the other Africans who lived there. Can we please start putting things in perspective? There are caucasian racists and black racists. To go around painting racists the color white is ridiculous. Start by dealing with racism in the black community. There are Africans who will boldly tell you that they have had more racist attacks from black americans and fellow africans than they have from caucasians or even chinese.

in the UK i used to get along with white british than with black british. the black british were somewhat aloof. well, i hope to relate better with AA, however i'm yet to really "meet" any. i have a soft spot for the AA, they have been thru a lot. historically and even today. i hope to relate better with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact / Hamas Fighters Free More Hostages After Hours-long Delay / Hillary Clinton Resigns As US Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.