Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Selfish Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selfish Girls (4055 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfish Girls by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2008
rotflmao
Re: Selfish Girls by Radiant(f): 1:03am On Jul 27, 2008
What a sick donkey! Pray you don't face the consequences first. Foolish pig.
Re: Selfish Girls by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 27, 2008
Five words

''YOU'' ''ARE'' ''AN'' ''ARSE'' ''HOLE''
Re: Selfish Girls by FactorChic(f): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2008
@ Poster, if your girlfriend was sleeping with your friend and you happened to find out, would you still be in the relationship?

Pleas go look up the word "Selfish" in the dictionary before you come up with a stupis post like this.

Mehn, if only humans were God, people like this go don face firing squad oo, blast that god damned brain off!

Thunder blast you there, useless baboon!
  angry angry
Re: Selfish Girls by forbidden5(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2008
who the hell is this mojojojo26?

I have never seen a small kid this crazy. Do you not know your left from your right? Dont you know when something is wrong? Are you so blind that all you see is yourself?

If I knew you in person I would have used this thread to start compiling evidence against you should anything happen to that girl.

Who are you to think you will not let someones daughter be? were you there when her parents gave birth to her? Did you pay part of her fees? Where you the one that gave her breast milk before she could develope that V-groove you claim to satisfy?

You are just dump stupid and full of an evil heart. The devil has given you his heart and the girls dont see it. I bet you are a cultist and I hope you will be gone soon.

Please leave that girl alone. You are absolutely unworthy of her you brute.
Re: Selfish Girls by bridget007(f): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
Lets face it, you lost your mojo, mojo shocked, no woman in her right mind wants an egotistical. selfish, self-centred, arrogant, male chauvenist, black-mailing, aggressive, cheating idiot for a boyfriend or god forbid a husband. What goes around comes around, I'D say you're gettng exactly what you deserve! What you need is a girlfriend that can tolerate you and your cheating, get a girl who will sleep with all your mates too, then i think you will have found your soul mate.  undecided undecided tongue Just watch out when you start having kids and each one bears an uncanny resemblance to some of your friends grin grin
Re: Selfish Girls by arramyjay: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2008
U are very sick mojojo or what ever your name is,I wonder what kind of sick girl is dating u in the first place.
Re: Selfish Girls by ula(f): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
what a stupid post indeed!
Re: Selfish Girls by amyliajane(f): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
i think he's insane, he needs to have his head examined
Re: Selfish Girls by chihakeem(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
Dude you are a true definition of what i call a prick+wussy perv, let her go get a life.
Re: Selfish Girls by Dafemo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
I'm sure you are not up to 16 cos you sound so immature
Re: Selfish Girls by Playgal(f): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Mojojojo, I can see u r a Competent Fool, Idiocycratical Idiot and slowpoke.
U slept with ha friend and now u are threatening u will kill ha if she leaves u.
Aw would u feel if she was ur sis and a Slimy Bastard like u does d same to ha. Will u be Happy?
Or ur Dad did dis to your mum, will u support him?
U r just Blabbing. Can u get on to ur point of Blabbing?
Woe Betide u touch ha, u will live to regret all d days of ur life. Gnashing of teeth will be ur portion.
Shut Up man!!
Re: Selfish Girls by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2010
@ Poster

You are just a dummy head. What more can I say? In fact, you should be ignored. U r such a looser !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary? / Let's Solve The "Husband Scarcity" Syndrome. / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.