Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices (56550 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Joel3(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
zaragoza:

if this true, then i guess it's d best plan for Android for now.
is not true, the 1.5gb bonus is only valid for 3weeks. if not used up before 3weeks they will wipe whatever is left there. airtel is still the best only if you have got BB to backup with your android. two phones i mean BB and android device.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by haibe(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Joel.:
someone should post this thread on Airtel Facebook and twitter page.

atleast they will reconsider their action concerning this.

i know they will not block it, cos they are good at threat. i cant forget so soon all the numerous threat on previous days.

so relax everybody and enjoy

true
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by psammyJ(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airtel don 4k up....dats a vewi bad idea....dey will loose nafin less dan 10 000 customers + me =10 001
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by ignis: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
I have about 4 gigs left, what should I do nw ?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by haibe(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
sammyashons: But guys, how will they even know who's using a blackberry and who's not?

you must be living in the 19th century. .you don't know how far technology has gone.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by ajasa4link: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Na wa o...airtel sef dey do yanga with their crappy network... hmmnnmm...it's not their fault now,if not for the useless government regulatory agencies we have in Nigeria, dem no go dey try this nonsense... WHY can't the government mandate it that no network provider should sell data plans for unreasonable prices. at least the benchmark should be 2gb for 1k for all devices and any network provider that fails to comply should have it's licence revoked.. For God's sake all the large amount of money they spend on useless shows like project fame,xfactor, Nigerian idols, etc, let them use the money to provide affordable data for us jor

2 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by joshikenna1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
lion phil: i just called customer care. they said they would allow each person's data to expire before it is stopped but as from 4th december, no one would b able to renew. pls no need to quickly exhaust ur data. take ur time!!!! mine will expire by mid january.

Guy! Are you sure!
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Fuckn android users, tomorrow they will come and write that android phones are better than BB , they want to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds .thunder fire una. No be for 9ja e go happen. If una wan use bb, go buy BB and start to dey subscribe for bb service. Una want awoof, awoof dey turn bele ooo !
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by physise(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecided undecided
360command: Fuckn android users, tomorrow they will come and write that android phones are better than BB , they want to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds .thunder fire una. No be for 9ja e go happen. If una wan use bb, go buy BB and start to dey subscribe for bb service. Una want awoof, awoof dey turn bele ooo !
undecided
360command: Fuckn android users, tomorrow they will come and write that android phones are better than BB , they want to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds .thunder fire una. No be for 9ja e go happen. If una wan use bb, go buy BB and start to dey subscribe for bb service. Una want awoof, awoof dey turn bele ooo !
TRASH

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by guyX(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
GSKing:
You need VPN to use mtn subscription on android...

dyu have droid vpn? it's easier...

I tot droid VPN is no longer working with mtn bis?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by busar(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Can't even subscribe to their daily plan oh. I was told '' invalid code ''
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by godman01(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
dlex21: the matter is not getting the message...the matter is the way forward...no be say the so-called airtel fast sef, we r managing it n they still wanna block it...i pirry them, they wil sooo lose customers....again, whats d way forward??
that reminds me...av to use up ma remaining mb b4 dey disconnect it*sobs*
the network is even so bad to think of using it finish
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sleekydee:

Bro I dnt tink so....check ur balance send 2 to 131....ur 1.5gb activates durin d day n deactivates at 9pm, n dats wen ur 3gb stats.....at d moment my 1.5gb is remainin 900mb while my 3gb is remainig 2.89gb......and for all seekin to kno more abt mtn nite plan, here is how it wrks once agn......load 2500k, send 102 to 131.......u get 4.5gb. 1.5gb cn b used durin d day; till 9pm. Then ur 3gb activates till 6am. So as long as u dnt exhaust ur 1.5gb, its safe to say u av a 24hrs plan NB: do not dwnload durin daytime, DO B TEMPTED. I hope evry1 undastands now, if u dnt, go n ask ifa

you dont have any idea of what you are saying.. i have used this plan more than thrice... your 3gb wont count unless you exhausts d 1.5gb bonus.... stop saying what you are unsure off
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
hmn...

So my 960mb will go down the drain like that?

Well, they can block all other sims, but the airtel I know will not try that rubbish on my sim..
Nah, never. cool
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Bolurx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hahahahaha those of you rushing to finish ur data. what if after u finish it quick quick, the BIS still rocks on every other phone including yourz?

Bad luck!
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
physise: undecided undecided undecidedTRASH
you will know who is talking TRASH when airtel deactivates you.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: you will know who is talking TRASH when airtel deactivates you.

shut your trap. if Airtel like dem deactivate. phones running on android is are still machines unlike purple berry phones that can't do nada without internet. BTW when did you start using a blackberry? ignorant rat.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by brigthak: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Na wah o! Those of us enjoying this will miss this plan o. I cant even think of which way. But Airtel will be the big looser at the end.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
six one:

shut your trap. if Airtel like dem deactivate. phones running on android is are still machines unlike purple berry phones that can't do nada without internet. BTW when did you start using a blackberry? ignorant rat.
this is what I am saying about these android users. They are fuckn loud mouth. When I started using bb , you were using symbian phones if I can remember. Loud mouth android users who wants to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds. You laughed before, now I am laughing.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Thavik(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: this is what I am saying about these android users. They are fuckn loud mouth. When I started using bb , you were using symbian phones if I can remember. Loud mouth android users who wants to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds. You laughed before, now I am laughing.
who told you that he was using symbian when ur were using bb, do you know who he is? Get a fuuuccckinng brain and think dude.....
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thavik: who told you that he was using symbian when ur were using bb, do you know who he is? Get a fuuuccckinng brain and think dude.....
another android user who seem to be frustrated by airtels plans. By their fruits ye shall no them .
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: this is what I am saying about these android users. They are fuckn loud mouth. When I started using bb , you were using symbian phones if I can remember. Loud mouth android users who wants to use 1 stone to kill 2 birds. You laughed before, now I am laughing.

and you decide to remain stucked with dead blackberry os. shows how dumb you are. 90% of droid and iOS users used a greenberry at a point. but we all know greenberry is a toy. only a dumbass like you will stay put to that flawed os. peace and allow me concentrate on Spurs vs United.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
six one:

and you decide to remain stocked with dead blackberry os. shows how dumb you are. 90% of droid and iOS users used a free berry at a point. but we all know greenberry is a toy. only a dumbass like you will stay put to that flawed os. peace and allow me concentrate on Spurs vs United.
they say bb is a toy but with their android they want to be part of the bb world. Look around you amigo, which bb user wants to port to android? I understand, you are just been humiliated by airtels recent news. Some foolish android users are thinking of porting to other networks. That is the stupidness of you android guys. You claim android is almighty, why do you plan to port to another network just to use bb service. You must be high on eba n amala.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: they say bb is a toy but with their android they want to be part of the bb world. Look around you amigo, which bb user wants to port to android? I understand, you are just been humiliated by airtels recent news. Some foolish android users are thinking of porting to other networks. That is the stupidness of you android guys. You claim android is almighty, why do you plan to port to another network just to use bb service. You must be high on eba n amala.

Dude when has an internet bundle ever made one device better than another? android/BB comparison is down to OS/Device and not some internet bundle. grow up kiddo. money invested in your education has proven to be a waste. that's if u even had any. cos you damn speaks like you in the 60's
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: you will know who is talking TRASH when airtel deactivates you.

still thrash..

2 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
brigthak: Na wah o! Those of us enjoying this will miss this plan o. I cant even think of which way. But Airtel will be the big looser at the end.
no, they will not be the big looser. This is how big networks will play their game. If every network are to allow it, simply because you want use 1 stone to kill 2 birds, the bb market will go down and no one will b on bb. Afterall, I can be using android and still be on bb world. Bro, 9ja network will not let this happen. They want to chop from both ends (bb and android). At the end ,you will be the fuckn looser.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Chrisx1x(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Noooo.this cnt b happening now!why do u hv 2 do this 2 us..my mb!time 2 waste it...youtube here i come
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Thavik(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
six one:

Dude when has an internet bundle ever made one device better than another? android/BB comparison is down to OS/Device and not some internet bundle. grow up kiddo. money invested in your education has proven to be a waste. that's if u even had any. cos you damn speaks like you in the 60's
gbam, no mind that illiterate
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by chiefololade: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please can someone tell me a Nollywood movie that feature Tonto Dikeh. I want to dowload

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / Glo Reduces Data Volume / Activate MTN 1.5gb For ₦300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.