Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,430 members, 7,888,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices (56391 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by wonyi: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
hello peeps, what if I top the remaining 3.0gb with their new plan, will everything wipe out?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by wonyi: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
i have 3gb and i subsribed yesterday, what should I do?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by youngice(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
bado: Guys after some brain storming I came to a conclusion.
The only reason airtel could have found out that None BB devices were subscribing to the Bb package was because they where using the Bb package.

Wait let me explain most of you just subscribed and started browsing. Here lies the main problem. You phone is registered as an Android phone using the Bb package.

But if as you subscribed you had deactivated the subscription. You would have been left with the data and your phone will just have been registered as one having 'unusable' data. Then to now activate the data you have you should now subscribe to ANY Android plan. Thus you will be registered as an Android user with some 'spare' data.

But it can still be rectified just send

”deactivate” to 440. After that you received a confirmation
message that you have been successfully deactivated.
then subscribe for airtel's daily 10mb by sending
*141*712*11# which will cost you #100. So people try this and reply me.

By the way I didn't get any message from airtel
thanks man
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
six one:

Dude when has an internet bundle ever made one device better than another? android/BB comparison is down to OS/Device and not some internet bundle. grow up kiddo. money invested in your education has proven to be a waste. that's if u even had any. cos you damn speaks like you in the 60's
you are been deluded as the English man will say. In ivorian french, they will say you are 'blocage mental'. Your level of thinking is one sided. You are not been logical in your thinking . Look at things from the other angle, bros na 9ja we dey o. This network will not let you have your cake and eat it. This will not happen in 9ja, they are here to chop your money and not enjoy things in the best of both worlds. You blocage mental, I can't believe its my fellow Nigerians talking this way, you thinking like a Ghanian or anyother west african.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
wonyi: i have 3gb and i subsribed yesterday, what should I do?
bunch of frustrated guys who thinks dey can fool their papa. Airtel go show una say u no fit fool them . Frustrated guys!
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Sleekydee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
deejay_harry1:

you dont have any idea of what you are saying.. i have used this plan more than thrice... your 3gb wont count unless you exhausts d 1.5gb bonus.... stop saying what you are unsure off

Cn u c dt pple like u are d problem we av in nigeria.....dey dnt know jack yet dey tink dey kno it all....here is ur proof....over sabi....see hin head.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: you are been deluded as the English man will say. In ivorian french, they will say you are 'blocage mental'. Your level of thinking is one sided. You are not been logical in your thinking . Look at things from the other angle, bros na 9ja we dey o. This network will not let you have your cake and eat it. This will not happen in 9ja, they are here to chop your money and not enjoy things in the best of both worlds. You blocage mental, I can't believe its my fellow Nigerians talking this way, you thinking like a Ghanian or anyother west african.

what is this M0R0N saying? its past noon fella. go take your pills. aside from being an ignorant illiterate, depression has set in too. or go consult the deities in your villa. Madtman
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Sleekydee(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=deejay_harry1]

[b]you dont have any idea of what you are saying.. i have used this plan more than thrice... your 3gb wont count unless you exhausts d 1.5gb bonus.... stop saying what you are unsure
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sleekydee:

Cn u c dt pple like u are d problem we av in nigeria.....dey dnt know jack yet dey tink dey kno it all....he wasre is ur proof....over sabi....see hin head.

hope that madt man 360 command can see that? with or without Airtel BB bundle, android and iOS users will still surf the net wella.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
six one:

what is this M0R0N saying? its past noon fella. go take your pills. aside from being an ignorant illiterate, depression has set in too. or go consult the deities in your villa. Madtman
ok I am going. Please update me when airtel deactivates you or better still ,write a topic on 'deactivation of android users on bbm by airtel'.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: ok I am going. Please update me when airtel deactivates you or better still ,write a topic on 'deactivation of android users on bbm by airtel'.

hey Angry bird abi na angry human beast? when Airtel deactivates me, I'll jejely subscribe to MTN. you heard? now go take your pill and sleep. you'll wake up feeling much better.
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Youngtekkey(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
sometimes I feel ashamed to be a Nigeria expecially when am on nairaland I decided not to log in to this site for 1month1week on coming back I think that you guys would have been matured and stop bulling yourself but I can see DAT you guys have not change over this tete service providers una dey abuse una self Una self na wa oooooo you people should just grow up and learn to live in peace and unity
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by seaboyzen: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
who lose
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Youngtekkey: sometimes I feel ashamed to be a Nigeria expecially when am on nairaland I decided not to log in to this site for 1month1week on coming back I think that you guys would have been matured and stop bulling yourself but I can see DAT you guys have not change over this tete service providers una dey abuse una self Una self na wa oooooo you people should just grow up and learn to live in peace and unity
msheewwww, what is this one saying ? I think you need to deactivate yourself from the site for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: msheewwww, what is this one saying ? I think you need to deactivate yourself from the site for 1 year.

I told you to go take your angry pill and sleep son. what are you still doing here? you sure need some spanking to set you straight. now go on. you must not reply to every M0R0N like you
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by adewasco2k(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sleekydee:

Bro I dnt tink so....check ur balance send 2 to 131....ur 1.5gb activates durin d day n deactivates at 9pm, n dats wen ur 3gb stats.....at d moment my 1.5gb is remainin 900mb while my 3gb is remainig 2.89gb......and for all seekin to kno more abt mtn nite plan, here is how it wrks once agn......load 2500k, send 102 to 131.......u get 4.5gb. 1.5gb cn b used durin d day; till 9pm. Then ur 3gb activates till 6am. So as long as u dnt exhaust ur 1.5gb, its safe to say u av a 24hrs plan NB: do not dwnload durin daytime, DO B TEMPTED. I hope evry1 undastands now, if u dnt, go n ask ifa

Bros this is not correct, when you subscribe to that plan its always your bonus data (1.5GB) that will first be used up irrespective if day or night.

I am currently on the plan and my 3GB still active and 1.5GB running mean while i have always used it mostly at nights.

Read here to know more about the MTN 2500 Naira Night plan for 4.5GB
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Youngtekkey: sometimes I feel ashamed to be a Nigeria expecially when am on nairaland I decided not to log in to this site for 1month1week on coming back I think that you guys would have been matured and stop bulling yourself but I can see DAT you guys have not change over this tete service providers una dey abuse una self Una self na wa oooooo you people should just grow up and learn to live in peace and unity
you must be high, you think you can sleep and wake up and then expect to see Nigeria turn to America just like that. There is a saying in mexico that says ' la tierra volvera a quenes la trabajan con sus manos'. It means, the land shall come to those who work on it with their own piece of hands. So my friend, you can't just disappear from this site and expect to see things turn to normal without contributing .
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by haibe(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: you must be high, you think you can sleep and wake up and then expect to see Nigeria turn to America just like that. There is a saying in mexico that says ' la tierra volvera a quenes la trabajan con sus manos'. It means, the land shall come to those who work on it with their own piece of hands. So my friend, you can't just disappear from this site and expect to see turn to normal without contributing .

And must you quote him twice to just spit a sh*t..?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
haibe:

I asked the young man to go take his pill and sleep he refused. its clear the mental illness has taken over him. *sad*
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by physise(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: msheewwww, what is this one saying ? I think you need to deactivate yourself from the site for 1 year.
lol
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
haibe:

who are you?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by sixone: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: who are you?

He is the doc I sent to help fix your mental state.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by 360command: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
six one:

He is the doc I sent to help fix your mental state.
. No be for yaba left I hear you they call my name for help on Saturday ?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sleekydee:

Cn u c dt pple like u are d problem we av in nigeria.....dey dnt know jack yet dey tink dey kno it all....here is ur proof....over sabi....see hin head.

are you mad telling me of a plan i already subscribed again for today?? undecided.. wont bother posting on this thread again, the elders have left, noobs taken over.. im out... do whatever you dim right, its your choice negro.. and to that ediot, comparing bb to android , i think ignoring you should be the best.. its clear you are a noob, poor retarted dumb nitwit..
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by s3nn2x(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
deejay_harry1:

are you mad telling me of a plan i already subscribed again for today?? undecided.. wont bother posting on this thread again, the elders have left, noobs taken over.. im out... do whatever you dim right, its your choice negro.. and to that ediot, comparing bb to android , i think ignoring you should be the best.. its clear you are a noob, poor retarted dumb nitwit..
Don't mind him. I was surprised when he wrote what he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by joshikenna1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Can someone please post the link to mass effect infiltration apk file Abeg. Time dey go December 3rd go soon reach.

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Graviton(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Haba! Contradictory posts everywhere. Is the 1.5gb used by day or not?
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by adewasco2k(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Graviton: Haba! Contradictory posts everywhere. Is the 1.5gb used by day or not?
Read here and stop being confused

MTN 4.5GB Data Night Plan for 2500 Naira a Month
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by LadyH(f): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
ayav bin doin aka chingum in terms of updating 14 of my apps...but... *zooms off to playstore*
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by Tolu91(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] An Igbo man mistakenly sent 2million Naira to a wrong phone number via Mobile Money. He realized that before the person wud withdraw the whole money, he had to think of what to do if he was to get his money back. To the person's phone number, he immediately sent a text: "Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope you are okay. I believe you’ve received the money I sent you for the initiation ceremony into Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to happen at 12midnight tomorrow. That money is only for transport. I will send you more for pocket money and there are riches awaiting you. 2 weeks after the initiation, the family member closest to you will die under mysterious circumstances and this death will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night and change into all kinds of animals to deliver your various assignments. Remember to carry a syringe and needle meant to draw your blood every 20 minutes. Please don’t be late because the Viceroy of Satan himself will be present to officiate the ceremony. Thanks in advance. But incase you are not ready to join, please send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs".
3 Minutes later, he got a Mobile Money message: 'You have received 2million Naira for your mobile money account'.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by joshikenna1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airtel has finally addressed the bis issue on their Facebook page. Check it out
Re: Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices by arizon101(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
I believe we all are frustrated. But try to control ur frustration, dnt latch it out on som1 else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month / Glo Reduces Data Volume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.