Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users (5274 Views)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / Airtel Plans To Block Android Users From Using Bis / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by luigiajah(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
By God's grace by the end of june 2014, Grand Theft Auto Naija for Android.Would be out, this time not from rockstar games but from i and my team. We have been working on it and have succesfully worked out a means of Creating it. This is just a little way of changing the GTA Default Radio Stations By editing some data. Heres the tweak.Imagine stealing a car in the game and you just here nigerian songs on all the different radio stations. Ranging From Skelewu by Davido To Caro by Wizkid. Lets get down to biz. Create a new folder in your file manager gta nfx files. This folder is to store the default radio stations of the game. After That Go to Android then to com.rockstar.gta3 or something like that but it must have rockstar in it open data. Then search for The .nfx files that are up to 13mb e.g CAT.NFX,KJAH.NFX. When you move them to the folder make sure you rename them from .nfx to .mp3 then play it. If it is a radio station rename it back to .nfx if its not rename it to .nfx and move it back to the folder you moved it from. Then Move The Music You Want To Use To Replace the ones u moved to the gta nfx files folder. But rename it with the default name. E.g if u moved class.nfx and you want to replace it with skelewu.mp3 rename skelewu.mp3 to class.nfx and so on. When you are through Just Run The Game. Note- do not use music that is more than 10mb to replace the .nfx files. Stay connected on how to mod android apps and more. At www.skyreloadz.tk

1 Like

Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by smartbingari(m): 4:33am On Dec 02, 2013
correct guy you have a good idea. Thinking of changing the cars to Danfo Keke napep and some other nigerian cars with pedestrian shouting abeg, wetin speaking pigin . If police want arrest you just roger am he go live u lol something of that

1 Like

Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by physise(m): 4:49am On Dec 02, 2013
change d road also
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by luigiajah(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2013
We're working on that. But i need suggestions, which nigerian city should it be set. Lagos,Abuja or Any Other City. I need 3 cities since there are three cities in the game. To keep on following this topic check out our website. www.skyreloadz.tk

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2013
interesting
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by luigiajah(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
I want more members in my team that's developing the game so if you are interested just sign up at www.skyreloadz.tk. Then reply here at nairaland
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by physise(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
luigiajah: We're working on that. But i need suggestions, which nigerian city should it be set. Lagos,Abuja or Any Other City. I need 3 cities since there are three cities in the game. To keep on following this topic check out our website. skyreloadz.tk
Lagos,Benin city and Abuja

1 Like

Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by luigiajah(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
physise: Lagos,Benin city and Abuja
Thanks For your suggestion
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by luigiajah(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
smartbingari: correct guy you have a good idea. Thinking of changing the cars to Danfo Keke napep and some other nigerian cars with pedestrian shouting abeg, wetin speaking pigin . If police want arrest you just roger am he go live u lol something of that
Thanks For The Idea

1 Like

Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by Ibroboss(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2016
I would love to watch the trailer,where can I download it and the files too?
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by icentbrownz: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
i am also working on my gta application together with a team of games developer. this game will take place strictly only in my home jos, abuja, lagos, imo, maiduguri, and port harcourt...
FEATURES
> pidgin, and a bit in other languages due to the location
> restrict on movement from place to place
> is about a life of a secondary student 1st mission: take an expo to the examination and dnt let any vigilator, superviser or security sees you
> radio stations changes in every state
> travelling to any state is strictly by plane
> little change in some places due to security reasons
> character are real as it happens reality
> more than 50missions
> it will be a large file due to the large population and size
> coming soon 2017/18
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by samueldo4life(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
please I have a problem GTA San andrease also say "GTA Sam unfultunately stop" and I don't know y please help me
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by icentbrownz: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
You phone is experiencing RAM limitation. And gta sandas require large RAM more like 1gb
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by KronicMorris(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Where can it be downloaded!
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by YoungFox: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
So where is the game
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
physise:
Lagos,Benin city and Abuja
interesting but who is going to map 3D images of those areas, you know that's where the main work is.. It's alooot of work
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
samueldo4life:
please I have a problem
GTA San andrease also say "GTA Sam unfultunately stop" and I don't know y
please help me
download the base apk for Android 7.0 and up
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
icentbrownz:
i am also working on my gta application together with a team of games developer. this game will take place strictly only in my home jos, abuja, lagos, imo, maiduguri, and port harcourt...
FEATURES
> pidgin, and a bit in other languages due to the location
> restrict on movement from place to place
> is about a life of a secondary student 1st mission: take an expo to the examination and dnt let any vigilator, superviser or security sees you
> radio stations changes in every state
> travelling to any state is strictly by plane
> little change in some places due to security reasons
> character are real as it happens reality
> more than 50missions
> it will be a large file due to the large population and size
> coming soon 2017/18
don't give up but you know projects like this are not small talk, it's alooot of work cos you'll need to gather enough data (voice, motion and other stuff) to be able to create such a game, and also a larrrgeee team of developers, it'll be interesting to see a grandtheft auto about Nigeria but you'll have to change the name because #grandtheft# and # grandtheftauto# are officially branded by Rockstar games
Re: Check Out Grand Theft Auto Naija 3 For Android Users by Emmynation(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2019
luigiajah:
We're working on that. But i need suggestions, which nigerian city should it be set. Lagos,Abuja or Any Other City. I need 3 cities since there are three cities in the game. To keep on following this topic check out our website. www.skyreloadz.tk

Omo na Lagos Abuja and Porthacout oo

(1) (Reply)

Data War: Subscribers Dump MTN, Airtel For Glo / Facebook, Why Some Friend Request Says "Does This Person Know You?" / List Of Smartphones To Consider Before Purchasing Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.