Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Awolowo Never Understood Real Politics At Anytime –omololu Olunloyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Never Understood Real Politics At Anytime –omololu Olunloyo (1671 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Awolowo Never Understood Real Politics At Anytime –omololu Olunloyo by ibnakogun: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
HappyJoe:

You decided to use the expression "shitard" in the same sentence as Zik, a man I respect - a man you are unlikely to ever equal in terms of life achievement.

I can deduce you are a juvenile lack respect or even commonsense.

I will not continue this discussion, have a nice day.
Who cares about you. Go read balewa verdict on the man and save us your hues and cries. Have a lovely day man. 2015 is not too far anymore.
Re: Awolowo Never Understood Real Politics At Anytime –omololu Olunloyo by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
I like the man Awo. But my only hatred for him is that he never fought for one Nigeria. As the Godfather of Tribalism, his seeds is still growing stronger among Nigeria. His people are watery it well for him. God punish satan. The man, Omololu said it all. Awo didnt understand politics. No wonder, he fail to unite us.
Re: Awolowo Never Understood Real Politics At Anytime –omololu Olunloyo by ibnakogun: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kingspin: I like the man Awo. But my only hatred for him is that he never fought for one Nigeria. As the Godfather of Tribalism, his seeds is still growing stronger among Nigeria. His people are watery it well for him. God punish satan. The man, Omololu said it all. Awo didnt understand politics. No wonder, he fail to unite us.

And your ojukwu fought for one Nigeria?? The father of tribalism are the people that killed other peoples leaders while their own leaders escape unhurt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Northern Youths Give Non-northerners 2 Weeks Ultimatum To Leave! / The API - Possible Solution To The Unrest In Northern Nigeria / Presidency To Atiku: You contributed To Escalation Of Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.