Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,038 members, 7,970,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

Christmas Was More Fun As Child. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Was More Fun As Child. (6364 Views)

Family Shopping Is Now More Fun And Affordable...black Friday Sale Is Here! / Gobe!father Christmas Was Arrested For Defiling 5year-old Pupil / Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by FunmbiLayo(f): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
That's really bad...seeing what u just typed, Ifenes. He had something greater to do(dying for those kids could v bn a waste); He saved us all.
Accept Him...He's d Saviour @macof. Wonder what will happen to u, Macof...cos u just compared Satan to the Lord Jesus. Smh

1 Like

Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by FunmbiLayo(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Back to d topic. Christmas was so much fun then. The end of d yr party...flaunting your new dress & shoes, the xmas carol, the eat-till-u-vomit food, the travelling, the gifts, 'fullhouse',... Loved it then.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
FunmbiLayo: That's really bad...seeing what u just typed, Ifenes. He had something greater to do(dying for those kids could v bn a waste); He saved us all.
Accept Him...He's d Saviour @macof. Wonder what will happen to u, Macof...cos u just compared Satan to the Lord Jesus. Smh

saved us from what?

by getting himself strung on the cross by the stable Roman Authority for being a troublemaker?

some people sha. .
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by Joshkeyz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nw pesin no fit yawo(visit pple-weda u knw them or nt once they go giv u moni) again na.
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
FunmbiLayo: That's really bad...seeing what u just typed, Ifenes. He had something greater to do(dying for those kids could v bn a waste); He saved us all.

He wanted to die on national tv or what? He died because he went against the law of the land and he was killed just the same way other criminals were killed.

Besides Satan is responsible for human freedom according to the bible.
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by zicjoe(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2013
igwedexy:

U̶̲̥̅̊ don lie again...........U̶̲̥̅̊ do visit for the purpose of advanced begging............aunty I wan commot is ur logo after 5 mins stay
can u imagine
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2013
macof: Because the Sun is not hailed properly on his day instead a dead Jew is praised.

LOLZ grin
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Even til now...i still feel d season cos of my little nieces....
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

Wrong! You know the Sun, so u know the Sun God. You benefit from the Sun, so u benefit from the Sun God

25th December is the day to celebrate the Sun God, and if u like call him Jesus, moshood or Adebowale he is still the Sun God and his day is 25th December.
...who b dis??
All hail the God of the Sun
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by dasparrow: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2013
@Post

I agree. Christmas was more fun as a child growing up. Now, Christmas to me is just like any other day. not only that, Christmas has become too commercialized.
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by LyfeJennings(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2013
I am a muslim but Childhood Christmas reminds me of ADRAO. That school really gave my life some sense of belonging. . Christmas parties and Christmas Carol.. what a memory!!!
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by macof(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2013
FunmbiLayo: Back to d topic. Christmas was so much fun then. The end of d yr party...flaunting your new dress & shoes, the xmas carol, the eat-till-u-vomit food, the travelling, the gifts, 'fullhouse',... Loved it then.

All thanks to the Sun God for making Christmas so fun for u.
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by macof(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2013
FunmbiLayo: @macof. Wonder what will happen to u, Macof...cos u just compared Satan to the Lord Jesus. Smh

Happen to me? As how
How exactly is Satan incomparable with Jesus? satan is even a more awesome character in the story book.

1. Immortal
2. Invincible
3. Master of Music
4. Has personal conversations with God
5. Can convince/confuse God to do anything.
6. God over the earth and Hell
7. Reveals all secrets of God
8. Father of lies, death and all that is evil
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by macof(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2013
LyfeJennings: I am a muslim but Childhood Christmas reminds me of ADRAO. That school really gave my life some sense of belonging. . Christmas parties and Christmas Carol.. what a memory!!!

No problem if you are a Muslim.

The Arabs(ur masters) worshipped Allah as the father of the Sun God

The Sun God blessed u when u were a child nothing to do with being Muslim or Christian
Re: Christmas Was More Fun As Child. by LyfeJennings(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

No problem if you are a Muslim.

The Arabs(ur masters) worshipped Allah as the father of the Sun God

The Sun God blessed u when u were a child nothing to do with being Muslim or Christian

u are a fuckkktard. Y disrespect others....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Man Caught Defiling A Little Girl **photos** / How My Brother-in Law Attempted To Have His Way With Me. / I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.