Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,110 members, 7,949,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri (31418 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Kumalayer(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Boko is islam because dey d bombs dey plant in market places only kill christains and leave muslim,the bullets dey use can also differentiate a muslim from a christain,why cant u just tink? Dey kill innocent people everyday,a sect dat can destroy air bases and baracks can attack d senate house,why haven't dey done dat? Bunch of fool,d guys want amnesty too and u must give it to dem because d millitants got diers and then d south west will start diers too,NIGERIA is a joke.may Allah destroy anyone dat just tink killing innocent people is d only tin dey can do on earth
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by rawtruth(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shame on the Nigerian military. How can they be on ground for over 6 months yet the ragtag bandits called Boko Haram still have the boldness and freedom to attack places that should have been no go areas. I'm highly disappointed. I wonder what would have happened without the civillian JTF. Maybe its time we started looking for mercenaries to fight this battle for us(after all all the major projects currently going on got the country are being done by mercenaries). Very shameful

There are boko haram moles within the Nigerian military. Remember the Jaji Church bombing where a senior military officer
along side many military personnel were killed.They are still there, no doubt. It is therefore not easy to quickly defeat the sect under such circumstances.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Kumalayer(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
If u want to go deeper about dies sponsors,u can suspect d northern politicians because dey know dat dey will also get some money if dey can get amnesty but dey wont say it now because d fed. Government cant be trusted,dey may get them down if dey just come out like dat,and also why not suspect jonathan?he may be doing this just to unsettle d north because i dont tink an election can hold dere and dat is his oppositions stronghold, u cant trust politicians dey are devils,well he showed dat sign wen he removed the security agents of amaechi wen he new dat he also wanted to contest for d presidency so asari dokubo will find it easy to kill him.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Miner13: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
jesuslovesme123: We need a President in this country.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by mki: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
abbeysteph: Guy u dey craz 4 head wea did u get all ds craps 4rm is it ur imaginatn or wat u ar bn tot in ur arabic schs.if na d 1st ur madness don get masters n u need help fast fast if na d 2nd omg d united states,eu n nato sud kip manufacturing morr drones because u pple ar beyond redemption
.Mr man I tire for you. What McLuhan has been writing is called sarcasm. You can check it up.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by yoged(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
I just dont get it. Are u telling me the air base doesn't have road block some miles away?? Am smelling something. Maybe our military doesn't have the ABILITY/EQUIPMENT to fight these boko haram.... ITs getting messy, we need something extra ordinary to fight these boko haram. Maybe drones. My hands on my cheeks watching.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by rawtruth(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
nagoma:

Totally sincere and totally unexpected , judging from the poster's reputation!!
He is normally a bootlicker and a creep for the government. Unless there are more than one with such name.

"Totally sincere" because those among whom boko haram germinated and grew into the monster it is now were spared the blame by "the poster"?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by danniyal(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
McLuhan:
Don't you understand? The 'religion of peace' cannot harbour terrorists, neither do Muslims kill people. Some Christians just pretend to be Muslims and cut off people's heads, shouting 'Allahu akbar' while doing so. But they are not Muslims. You can't call members of Boko Haram Muslims, nor can you point to Islam as the motivation for these acts of violence, because Muslims have not been known in recent times or in the past to have killed people in the name of religion. Even Osama bin Laden was a peaceable easy-going farmer who was framed by America and accused of plotting the 9/11 attacks. Same applies to Abdul Muttallab Farouq, the innocent Nigerian wrongly called 'the underpants bomber'. He never intended to hurt anyone but was betrayed into the hands of the Americans by the Nigerian government. Furthermore, there is not one verse of the Quran that admonishes Muslims to fight against infidels, none, not one. And, for your information, Prophet Mohammed(PBUH) was as gentle as a dove, and never killed or ordered the killing of anybody! Never. So stop blaming Islam for Boko Haram.
stop posting all dis bullshit.u can only deceive urself
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Miner13: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
NJlapto1:

Who will bother arguing about this when you people will never listen , oh well who cares anyway.

And who is requesting you to cares.
Know it right that when cure nobody need a potential boko haram like you to care.
If you are muslim kindly list the various sakah in islam. I knw you wil not do that but one of them is ** SAKAH FOR MANSLAUGHTER**

Any muslim should explain this and why itz been recognised in islam
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by PTAwal: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
You must be very dense,delutional,demented and stupid. I'm very sure you are a learner. So you still don't understand what this so called boko haram is. You should have kept quiet instead of ranting and blabbing vulgar insinuations about islam. MUMU(2x).
adepojuot: No be lie ooooooo,I just read it from vanguard news online,the attack started around 3am,there target were maiduguri air force base,maiduguri international airport,and several places,many killed according to vanguard news online...Islam is a curse to entire world....the same thing is happening across Muslim countries....
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
adepojuot: No be lie ooooooo,I just read it from vanguard news online,the attack started around 3am,there target were maiduguri air force base,maiduguri international airport,and several places,many killed according to vanguard news online...Islam is a curse to entire world....the same thing is happening across Muslim countries....
Are u high on pure water? wtf are u spewing from ur toilet of a mouth. terorism iz a cancer we all need to stand up against muslimz re also dying from dis attacks. ignorant comments like urs only make tinz worse.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:
We can slavishly keep quiet and waste another 50 years talking about polio, almajiri, Boko Haram, dead NYSC memeber, national conference, Ango Abdulahi, born to rule, and Junaid Muhammed or we can spend another 50 catching up and out-pacing many Asian nations and having our flag flying on the moon with a message that beckons on the rest of Africa to join us in making the black race proud. The choice is ours.

Funny man living in cloud cuckoo-land imagining that " the north is preventing them from flying Nigeria's flag on the moon ", beckoning the rest of Africa bla bla bla. The south has been complaining about northern leadership since independence , bragging about how well they ( so called educated and civilized people could have developed Nigeria). They have had the leadership of the country for 12 more or less continuous years and all we see is progressive failure and primitive instinct of amassing wealth at the expense of the country. There is nothing practical and tangible to suggest that the south is better or more civic conscious or skilled at moving the country forward. You will grab any excuse to blame the north for southern selfish and blundering leadership. How can you beckon the rest of Africa when kidnapping , robbery , drug trafficking and massive corruption is your trade mark? Regarding Boko Haram are you not surprised and frustrated as a Nigerian that getting on to 4 years no substantial arrest and no definite prosecution has taken place for any BH sponsor? We only have killing by the terrorists and counter killings by security forces together decimating the civilian population with no end in site. The ammount of money sunk in billions is proportional to the absence of any intelligence in the so called task force.You are pretending that the criminal gang BH are only after southerners when we all know better. School populations have been wiped out and high level community heads murdered one by one.We know those who lost hundreds and thousands in their communities and have their livelihood and fragile economy destroyed while an incompetent government of southerners looks on and blames Muslims. What is wrong with the criminal law? Where is the capability and education they are always boasting of?

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Effiongman(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
The only thing I can say is that the Nigeria military needs to collaborate with the USA, Britain, and Israeli military and intelligence agencies to enable them to acquire enough training, weapons, and advance intelligence knowledge, which is lacking at the moment. There is no shame in this. This country has a lot of money. Use the money to acquire the best military training, intelligence, and weapons that meet the task at hand.

The country needs to build a 5,000 elite strike force that is highly trained in land, sea, and hostage rescue operations. We need a deadly force and not the usual army to combat terrorists like boko haram.

For the over 23 years I lived in the barrack when my dad was serving in the army, I know we need to do more to put the military in other. The personnel need to to highly motivated and trained in high-tech warfare. The government should work with the Israelis to work with our military for 5 years and build a 5,000-man special army strike force that can withstand modern warfare and BOKO Haram terrorists. a strong airborne battalion is highly needed.

Our army need lot of moral boosting, welfare equipment, such as small efficient commercial drones that are less costly to view surrounding and deploy weapon as the Ukrainians are doing without risking the lives of soldiers.

The Israeli special forces are called " Sayeret Matkal " they are elite special forces of the Israeli defense force who specialize in small arms, martial arts and gathering intelligence from enemy territory. They are always busy with counter-terrorism assignments and hostage rescue missions.

Take for instance a situation the soldier is trained in:

1. Karate/Kongfu advance
2. kick-boxing
3. wrestling
4. high-level body fitness, not a soldier with a pot belly.

All these cost a lot of money, and our government must spend it on military and security for us to get the best.

Our soldiers should be outstanding. should be able to knock 2-3 people down in an instant with bear hands. that what the Chinese special forces can.

It pains me so much that our country is been destroyed by terrorists, and we just can't do anything to end the issue fast enough.

Right now, security is paramount, and the government should use our money to provide enough security for the country rather than waste it on government officials and assembling men and women who contribute nothing to the growth of the country except for feeding fat with our country's resources.

May God sustain our lives and protect the lives of our military and security personnel working hard to keep the country safe.

Peter
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by pneumaticos(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
@nagoma,i like you talk and construction of your staments,but all thesame,bh is the real islam....anything outside this is not approve by the practitionals of islam.....the good thing is that islam will die a natural death.....the entire north will still be ruled by chritianity
....the blood of dead soul will cry out against injustice and @ the end of the day your name will be changed to najesus....i will post a vid soon of some of this boko guys giving thanks to the demonic allah about their weapons....it a small thing
The romans did more than this but where are they today....thesame will happen in the north.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
pneumaticos: @nagoma,i like you talk and construction of your staments,but all thesame,bh is the real islam....anything outside this is not approve by the practitionals of islam.....the good thing is that islam will die a natural death.....the entire north will still be ruled by chritianity
....the blood of dead soul will cry out against injustice and @ the end of the day your name will be changed to najesus....i will post a vid soon of some of this boko guys giving thanks to the demonic allah about their weapons....it a small thing
The romans did more than this but where are they today....thesame will happen in the north.

It's obvious that you are an extremist and it will be pointless talking to you about the burden of governance , criminality and moral responsibility. All I can say is that I wish the president can for once pretend that he is the president for all and that his country is under attack by criminal terrorists and he has the moral responsibility to sort it out . I doubt if you will understand this simple premise.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by 5thNOTE: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
And there in a suppose DEMOCRATIC country we have Kano and it Governor still misbehaving by supporting extremism through so called sharia. They are destroying ppls business and hindering ppls right of life and when there is problem tomorrow u waste D countrys resources on D problematic race?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by slightlyMad(f): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idrico:

How come muslims in the Sw have not killed you?
Because they are not gullible, they love life than allah
here is the link and it shows how intolerant the koran want muslims to be.

http://www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by slightlyMad(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
chiefololade:
Please find an English Qur'an and help me quote where it is written that "All Muslim Faithfuls To Execute Infidels.
Thanks
i dont read korans bro
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by slightlyMad(f): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
BetaThings:

You have listened too much to the hate speeches of your pastors
Approach a church, it is always "fire, fire", "I curse you" "God let them perish" etc
When are you going to kill your own share of "winch" that you should not suffer to live

The fact that you are not setting fellow Christian on fire (like Reverend King) goes to show you are disobeying your God

maybe it will be better off if you guys can call on allah to do same, rather than wearing bomb jackets.
Infact the very few of you who do not engage in the violence are termed "hypocrites"
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Kumalayer(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
slightlyMad:
Because they are not gullible, they love life than allah
here is the link and it shows how intolerant the koran want muslims to be.

...wat a foolish comment?s/w muslims love life dan Allah,i am one and i know wat it takes to be a muslim in d southwest,most of u babbling all day are from d s/s or s/e u just like to find a way to cover d deficiencies of d useless f.g and do u no dat it is a sin for a muslim to curse a muslim or non-muslim not to talk of killing so far dere is no war...
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25187142
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Kumalayer(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
pneumaticos: @nagoma,i like you talk and construction of your staments,but all thesame,bh is the real islam....anything outside this is not approve by the practitionals of islam.....the good thing is that islam will die a natural death.....the entire north will still be ruled by chritianity
Do u mean d way d u.s.a is dieing naturally due to d fact dat at least a person dies from gunshot every two minutes in d u.s.a,d first country to use nuclear weapon...nemesis is catching up...cant blame christainity though cause i am not a lunatic.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hahaha...LMFAO! This isn't funny though. What is so special about these Boko Haram insurgents attacking military bases? There is more to them than being just terrors. It is time most Northerners in high positions in the military be relieved of their duties.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by IdomaLikita: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Its no longer News that the FG knows the Root of BH and can quench the Fire whenever they so desire!

Its also not NEWS that our Military Echelon has Chosen not to go on the Offensive so as to keep d Ins urgency going in order to justify another 1 trillion Naira Security Budget

I'm Not Bothered By The Destruction the NorthEast is bringing to itself!

My only Concern is for the Hundreds of Naïve Young Soldiers being put on d Frontline to be wasted Daily in the name of defending dia fatherland and the innocent civilians serving as Pawns in this Chess game!

The Field Commanders are just sitting ducks when Orders do not come from HQ to go on d offensive!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
adepojuot: I will keep on copy and paist life history of prophet Muhammed for every body to know true meaning of ISLAM: Atrocities committed by prophet Muhammed: in the year 623-prophet Muhammed orders raids on meccan caravan,624-battle of Badr, 624-prophet evicted Qaynuqa Jews from Medina, 624-prophet Muhammed orders the assissination of Abu Afak, 624-prophet also orders assissination of Asma bint Marwan,624-Muhammed also orders assassination of Ka;b al-ashraf,625-battle of Uhud, 625-he Evicts Nadir Jews, 627-Battle of the Trench:note:during trench battle: prophet Muhammed murdered 800-900 Jewish men and he took there wives captive.627-Massacre of the Qurayza Jews,628-Muhammed districion and Subjugation of the Khaybar Jews ,629-Muhammed orders first raid into Christians at Muta but he was defeated,630-conquered Mecca by surprise along with other tribes,632-prophet dies of poise,he was unable to detect poise.Muhammed is an Narcissist,a paedophile,a mass murderer,a terrorist,a misogynist,a lecher,a cult leader,a rapist,a torturers,an assassin and looters...compare life style of Muhammed with boko haram members,Na same same.so stop blaming boko,blame Muhammed teachings...Islam is all about violent.

Today, when the Jews vow not to give them the slightest breathing space, some people would be talking trash, always blaming Israel.

Let Boko Haram continue with their nonsense. If they succeed in dividing Nigeria, Biafra will only adopt Israeli philosophy. In fact we may even BAN Islam altogether.

@Topic, why not the FG declare a FULL war against the states affected by Boko Haram? They have not seen ALL the might of the Nigerian military.
I hope that such strength is not only reserved for secessionists in the south.
Nigerian troops can start shooting at things that move and don't move.
Nonsense.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by nduchucks: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2013
^^^^ Behold, the ranting of a bigoted ant.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by pneumaticos(m): 2:52am On Dec 03, 2013
nagoma:

It's obvious that you are an extremist and it will be pointless talking to you about the burden of governance , criminality and moral responsibility. All I can say is that I wish the president can for once pretend that he is the president for all and that his country is under attack by criminal terrorists and he has the moral responsibility to sort it out . I doubt if you will understand this simple premise.

no matter the camouflaging and preaching that islam brings to the table...it all the same,it all nonsense,
islam has withdrawn the ability to think from it followers hence the reason you seeing all you see today
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by oldbende: 4:13am On Dec 03, 2013
All Muslims have terrorist DNA in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by MidasT(m): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Dear Netizens of Naiaraland, i want us to reach a resolution on this thread. Mods, Pls take note. I want someone to draft a resolution condemning in totality the action of the Boko Haram sect, its sympathizers and sponsors; while also acknowledging the effort of the security agents in restoring peace to the affected region, encouring them to continue on the part of restoration, and that God will give them the wisdom and intelligence to completely vanquish the insurgents. Pls if u are down with this like, MODs send our resolution to every national dailies and also make it FP. Thanks.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by adepojuot: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
chiefololade:
Please find an English Qur'an and help me quote where it is written that "All Muslim Faithfuls To Execute Infidels.
Thanks
QUARAN 9:123:Fight the un believers around you,and let them find HARSHNESS in YOU.....QUARAN 9:38:Believers,what is the matter with you?that when you asked to go forth and fight in Allah,s cause you cling to the earth,Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter??UNLESS you go forth,He will AFFLICT and punish you with a PAINFUL DOOM,and PUT OTHERS in YOUR PLACE....go forth and fight if you don't want Allah to afflict and punish you with a painful DOOM.......lol!!!! Religion of piece indeed...
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Enibobsky: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote
author=Ken_Jak]If this is true,well then, no more secured place in
Nigeria. But these stupid boko haram are stupid and foolish. If they
trully want answer to their requests,they should start attacking the
high-ranking government officials like the governors,senators and
President. even-though their requests are rubbish and senseless.
Nigerian governments don't care for it's citizens. [/quote] then after they attack the president and senators,then they will attack and kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH) / Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site / Willie Obiano Mourns As Husband, Wife & Son Who Died In Awka Accident Are Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.