Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally (66501 Views)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by NadiaSA1(f): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
shocked
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by eaglek: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
[color=#000099]In preparation for our first baby, I and my wife tried some of these methods because we (particularly I) wanted a boy. Alas! we ended up with a beautiful baby girl. Ten months after her delivery, at a time when we were not even contemplating another pregnancy, my wife took in again and it turned out to be a baby boy.

The moral of my story: There is no hard and fast rules about these things. They are largely subsumed in the sovereignty of the Almighty! He giveth to whom He willeth What He willeth at the time He willeth. Period.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by frodobee: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
What was that third method the one with 98% xuccess rate and their money back guarantee. Is'nt the guarantee useless if Mama Ngozi tried that method after her eleventh baby girl and still got a girl?
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by mystical10: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Some psons wil say its nt in the bible. Religious hs kill us in the country. Most we associate everytin to our church belief. God dey gv pikin, no be God gv those scientst brain to come out wit this idea. Mk i marry i go try am jaree.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Afrocatalyst: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice.
Tried the first and it worked twice for me. My first,a boy and my second, a gal.

For those saying God this,God that, please know from today the true essence of science.
The only reason why science wil last is because it reveals God's wonders. Science reveals to us how wonderful our God is. Until science revealed the galaxies,we didn't know how big God was.
God is not and will never be against science. Those scientific experiments that failed is to let man understand how indepth our God is. And the ones science cannot prove,like creating a human robot that breathes in air, God uses that to show man that He's still the CREATOR.

So y'all should cut the crap.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by nikkygal(f): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Okay... undecided
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
mystical10: Some psons wil say its nt in the bible. Religious hs kill us in the country. Most we associate everytin to our church belief. God dey gv pikin, no be God gv those scientst brain to come out wit this idea. Mk i marry i go try am jaree.
Real talk.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by MANOSUB(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP I condemn your post. angry

This leads to gender discrimination and gender imbalance.

There are many people out here who would rather have boy child instead of a girl (there is 1 example above me).

Your post is encouraging them.

The ratio of girls to boys will fall. The value of women will decrease.

There wont be enough men per women and soon men will take to r.ape and other such crimes.

Please let nature take its course. We are humans and we can reason.

The Gods Bless Nigeria. cool
Poor analysis
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by babybird82(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
I used Shettles method for both of my kids. Will do same for the next one even though na twins I want. LOL.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
lizu: my brother...we have an agency that certifies those types of items...we call them the plant quarantine certification agency...they certify raw agro products, they certify product per transactions....their office is adjacent to Nahco warehouse ikeja, lagos. But there is one secret about those leafy items..., you dont buy from the market, you buy directly from the farmer because the market women would have washed them before displaying them for sale and by so doing they will shrink up before getting to the buyer so you are to buy directly and package it like that... so it can retain its physical quality when it gets to the buyer. please i stand not to be quoted bro.. i only used hat price range as an example, i hope you understand me..this and more are things you get to read in the coming article...thanks . questions are critics are welcome
u just gave the main secret of the business like I posted bfor..u buy from the farmers, directly..cus the vegetables leaves I saw was so fresh nd big ther we're packing it in a carton.water will not touch it so it last long depending on when it wil be cleard..so I think I just helped here?..plz let's share more ideas..what ever I get I will still post.. I know vry much about the method 1..I got dat from a medical practitional..God gives yes but we help ourselves too..dis is vry tru..anyone shld take it or live it..
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by macof(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yoruba Ancestors consulted Obatala for such

But it wasn't common because Both Male and Female are appreciated as Eledumare's blessings

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Babies, ohhhhh!!! My favourite people. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by wordcat(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Which god dey give pikin?

Ifa?
Sango?
Yahweh?
Allah?
Amadioha or
Okija Juju?

Tuntheycr7: Nice writeup. But if u like comot d Y chromosome and pit am insides woman's egg if she go born gal ma girl she go born. Na God de give pikin. Oya criticize me

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Adolak(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Scary. That's all i could say for now.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Afolayinka: Hmmmm. Nice write up. Hope sum1 is readin dis

U mean ur husband? I can do the wonders for him if he's incapable. grin Pm me. grin
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
MANOSUB:
Poor analysis

im sure if I said praise be to jesus, you wouldve been the first one to like my comment.

*prick
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Success5313(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Let me go and practicalize d first method nw. Wait 4 me am comin to tell u if my wife delivered boy or girl.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by sangybabe(f): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
I've known d first method years back when I read d book "Billing Method" I told a close friend about it when she needed a baby girl and it really work. I can't wait to use this methods when am ready. Those critising science, nah God give d scientists d brain o. Heaven help those who help themselves
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sparklingheart: I really hope it works 4 me... My guy is d only son of his parents. We wil soon wed and my wishes are 2 give him baby boys at least 3 and one or 2 baby girls because his family is in need of male children.. Giving him boys 1st wil put an everlastin smile on his
handsome face...

Is he a good performer? Rate him at the ratio of 10 let's see how good he's grin
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by seaman007: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
My wife is 3month pregenant
I don forget the method i use sef

Well i wasn't thinkin abt dat sef
I jus wanted a baby.

If na girl no problem
But i prefer boy.,.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Eseharrison(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
No one is saying you shd lose your faith and trust in God.

Take for instance, you я behind the wheels of your car trusting God for protection and a safe driving. You knw He is there, but that don't mean You should let go of d steering cos 'ALMIGHTY GOD' is going to protect You?
You do the driving, watch out for bends etc cos the success also depends on You.

Same here! We were created to have dominion and live above mediocrity. I c nothing wrong in any of the methods and it doesn't stop my faith and trust in God.

If U̶̲̥̅̊ really want to 'fanatically' trust God, then don't even sleep with your wife, just believe God to take your sperm from your scrotum to her eggs. After all, God has done it before? Mary?

Nice one @OP... I'd go with the first method. That's more logical to me

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
seaman007: My wife is 3month pregenant
I don forget the method i use sef

Well i wasn't thinkin abt dat sef
I jus wanted a baby.

If na girl no problem
But i prefer boy.,.

this is exactly what i was talking about. .
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by SexyCrixus25(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I need quadruplets o... 2boys n 2girls...please advice.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by elmajor(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dadee I appreciate ur write-up 'cuz I'm yet to make babies. I have an observation to make. I don't know if what I noticed is delibrate but it is a contradiction.
In point 'ii' under 'If you want a boy', u said heavenly feel should be achieved at the same time as the partner, since it helps to achieve a more alkaline environment that favours the 'y' chromosome.
Coming down to point 'ii' under 'If you want a girl', u said heavenly environment should be avoided if one can bacause it would keep the womanly environment acid which kills off most of the weaker male sperm before they reach the egg.
Dadee pls how do u explain this?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
SexyCrixus25: I need quadruplets o... 2boys n 2girls...please advice.

If d tin com now, u go disappear into thin air like dat man for Enugu grin . Smh!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by ollyruffy: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
All these na wash
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Exponental(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Man proposes, God disposes!
Unto thee O Lord do I commit my sperm, lemme not be barren!!
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Let me help out, as a Geneticist, the word science can never be a match to God's power, It is God that giveth everything and He categorically told us to rule and subdue over everything on this earth, that's why we were made in His image Now, science means Brains and using this same brain wisely to understand how things work,that's why things are discovered for the Glory of God to manifest in anything we lay our hands on, it doesn't mean science is contesting God's power.But it's a pity some who discovered things don't acknowledge God's Grace.some do and some don't.
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
good to know cos i want a baby girl
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by sutsirave(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
gud...
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by macof(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Donalð Genes: Let me help out, as a Geneticist, the word science can never be a match to God's power, It is God that giveth everything and He categorically told us to rule and subdue over everything on this earth, that's why we were made in His image Now, science means Brains and using this same brain wisely to understand how things work,that's why things are discovered for the Glory of God to manifest in anything we lay our hands on, it doesn't mean science is contesting God's power.But it's a pity some who discovered things don't acknowledge God's Grace.some do and some don't.

Wat God are u talking about? undecided

And by us being made in God's image that's reference to our souls and not our physic
Re: How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally by pinkshell(f): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
All these nairaland languages sef!
Hehehehe @ heavenly feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Coronavirus: Why Infected Italian Was Not Detected At Lagos Airport – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.