Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,169 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) (1155 Views)

Funny Whatsapp Conversation Between A Man And His Plumber / Smart Kenyan Woman Busted Her Plumber Husband Cheating With 4 Different Women / The doctor and the plumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
My wife and I just got married ,
I am 45
and she is 26. We moved into a
new
apartment which needs a lot of
plumbing work so I hired this plumber.
I swear the guy is handsome
and
younger than me but that's not
my
problem. Anytime I return from work I
come and meet him half naked
sweating with his six packs and
my wife
will also be in our bedroom
sweating with a cloth around her.
I think its the ventilation in the
rooms, so I want to buy air
conditioners
and fix in all the rooms.
Please, which brand do you suggest I buy?
Re: A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Can't wait to see your suggestions,can't stand the look of the heat each time i see them.
Re: A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) by Les: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
So which one are you?? Bin gbagbo, Abu Mikey, mizindipendent, big vagina or Mr. cork
Re: A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Les: So which one are you?? Bin gbagbo, Abu Mikey, mizindipendent, big vagina or Mr. cork
hmmm
Re: A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) by Teebegs: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lack of ventilation is nt d probs.research hs shown dat to much ventilation causes heat.so i suggest u close all d windows in d house,put on the heater nd watch wat happens next.i hope it helps

Re: A Plumber And My Wife(seriously Needs Your Suggestion) by Maxcollins042(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Teebegs: Lack of ventilation is nt d probs.research hs shown dat to much ventilation causes heat.so i suggest u close all d windows in d house,put on the heater nd watch wat happens next.i hope it helps
LOL

(1) (Reply)

We Will Rebuild The Collapsed Building In Just Three Days – T.b Joshua / A Semi Literate Girl Wrote A Letter To Her Boyfriend / Star In A Harp Bottle - Only In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.