Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pls Help, My Sister Lost It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Sister Lost It (1943 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by OmoUSH(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls help nairalanders. My kid sister (17 yrs) lost one of her side teeth today, and she is really having teethache with great worry. 4've heard of situation where people regrow their lost teeth. Pls what can she do to regain that losttooth? Ur contribution wil b so appreciated.
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by KenJak(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Let her leave it. Don't rush. God's time is the best. Everything comes with time.
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by iyobs7(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
OmoUSH: Pls help nairalanders. My kid sister lost one of her side teeth today, and she is really having teethache with great worry. 4've heard of situation where people regrow their lost teeth. Pls what can she do to regain that losttooth? Ur contribution wil b so appreciated.

Seriously lost tooth? For romance session? Wonderfulment
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Les: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
^^if Mouth Action if part of romance, I think that will help grin op, just give her some big something to suq, after drinking tanks of white liquid, I bet not only will her tooth not come out, they will be sparkling white. cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 03, 2013
iyobs7:

I really don't knw why some pple don't use their brain! Imagine this shiit for romance
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by zitalin(f): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Tell her not to open her teeth infront to lizards (alangba)...if not...the tooth wil neva eva grow again grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2013
zitalin: Tell her not to open her teeth infront to lizards (alangba)...if not...the tooth wil neva eva grow again grin
Which kind lizard? Lacoste or Nigerian Lizard (Alangba)
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Nastydroid(m): 1:52am On Dec 03, 2013
*passing by lmao* artificial teeth dy naw
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by nicky4lif(f): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2013
It will never grow back but she can fill it.
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Godmother(f): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2013
iyobs7:

Lwkmd4h cheesy
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Phemmy99(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
OmoUSH: Pls help nairalanders. My kid sister (17 yrs) lost one of her side teeth today, and she is really having teethache with great worry. 4've heard of situation where people regrow their lost teeth. Pls what can she do to regain that losttooth? Ur contribution wil b so appreciated.
OP no offence o buh when i saw d title of your post,,,i was thinking maybe she lost her virginity...
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by OmoUSH(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
nicky4lif: It will never grow back but she can fill it.
Pls how can she fill it? @nicky
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
visit a dentist
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
OmoUSH: Pls help nairalanders. My kid sister (17 yrs) lost one of her side teeth today, and she is really having teethache with great worry. 4've heard of situation where people regrow their lost teeth. Pls what can she do to regain that losttooth? Ur contribution wil b so appreciated.
she is not 21 teeth wil regrow.take pain reducer for relief!
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
This poo shudnt be here na haba, where is the romance in ur sis loosing her teeth?? Is her teeth romantic?
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by karbridals(f): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Visit a dentist.it will take her 10 to 15k to fill it depending on the hospital nd how bad it is.my ex has same problem.
OmoUSH:
Pls how can she fill it? @nicky
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by IAMBREEZY: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Just visit a dentist
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Elnino4ladies: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
I tink say ur sister die while suckin d1ck i wan read oh....mitcheww...
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by osesx: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
she cn go 4 rejovadental toping.it's very infective 4 youngstars below 18yrs..i just nid to talk to her...plz inbox me her numb.
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by Enegod(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
zitalin: Tell her not to open her teeth infront to lizards (alangba)...if not...the tooth wil neva eva grow again grin
which kind yeye talk be this na? grin
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'd advise you see a dentist as soon as possible, mainly for the pain she is having through d tooth loss!
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by OmoUSH(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: I'd advise you see a dentist as soon as possible, mainly for the pain she is having through d tooth loss!
Thanks for the care dear
Re: Pls Help, My Sister Lost It by JustWahlay: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
undecided her teeth or her virginity?? @Op

(1) (Reply)

Should I Betray My Friends To Save Them From Destroying Their Lives? / Are All The Girls In Nigeria Like This? / Premature Ejaculation: 5 Best Ways To Last Longer In Bed - The Natural Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.