Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** (1773 Views)

** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / Nairaland King Tournament - First Round Preliminary Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by mikuz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@hushmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments on here.

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Linobawse

3. Man-i-kal

4. Da whizkid

5. Mailmalc

6. Cooger

7. Jamez3d

8. DBR

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by mikuz(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
busy . . . wont be online till tomorrow or next. abeg post una selves.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Animetum: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Use this and decypher some lines.

Domen, a city in Pensylvania. You can pronounce it as Pensilvenya wen accent comes into play.

Boys. Bois is a french word meaning wood.

He has a picture on FB wea he slept on the floor. m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218164615012888&id=100004580530851&set=a.117004561795561.24355.100004580530851&refid=13 .

He is an igbo boy. Igbo boys are known for having masters. And they serve this masters in spare part shops till couple years when they get settled. To settle also means to get married.

Kansas City is in Missouri. Missouri/misery.

According to his FB profile, Amala is one of the places wea he comes from. Am assuming that's his village. You knw what it means to be in soup.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Animetum: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Am too cocky, but ice, the sad dude's funny. He chases guys that count good money/

Now ur @ss looks sorry/
no denying, ur best moment is in Church, wen the choir sings: hold somebody, tell him . . That you love him!/

Then u jump up and smile, dressed in sexy leather/
Dirty begger, ur y.ansh get proverb wey be: ''early to rise, na him go early enter''/

Cos the @ss is very tender. So you just wake in the morning and ''Rush to do men'' like 'travelling to pennsylvania!/

N yu luv it wen d jelly come thru. Yu moaning, ho! ha! ha! like yu saying kunfu. D-oggy style, got yu facing ur roof/

It's cheering ur mood/
So am sure, if u're to pick btwin bois and girls, yu will be 'screaming for boys' like a 'french folk yellin for wood!/

Naso!!! See all that punches give am massacred denture/
I shake grounds, he shaking @ss with a Calabar gesture/

Lmao. I be foreign fraud, i use Canada cheddars/
Cos This is monkey business . . n he runs banana ventures!/

N ur mum runs her own biscuit kiosk/
Ur sis na runs girl. Ur Pops sell him lorries dey trek. Kai! Ur home's needing cure/

Ahn ahnn. Look am again, e No really pure/
Say ur folks d que for road, begin trek since your papa 'sell llories comot' like 'Olympique Lyon/

Wait, wait o. U be Igbo boy abi PH boy, you stay at rivers/
see Igbo boys are slaves, selling spare parts with one shirt and nikka/

He cant stare at divas/
So if he ever gets settled, it's after serving for 5years . . . As a Spare part dealer!/

Dnt blame him tho, we knw money is a b.itch/
n funny he's a kid. Ibime pls adopt him, wake him up every morning with a whip/

Then if u wan do ur Wife, i mean f.ondling with the thing/
Barricade ur doors, else ice will go peeping like the Hobbits in the rings/

That ain no diss tho, incase Bis is reading/
Back to Ice, i knw where the b.itch is living. he lives in misery n cnt feed his siblings/

Wait! I think he's weeping/
Aha! look, from the floor the kid is sleeping, i take it like a 'family in Kansas city' . . his folks Lives in missery!/

And prolly lives off begging and eating booker food/
Ha! I aint about winning, but to Leave this user booed. So if this luga shoots/

It's to hide him, folks wont see him sooner too/
Cos i swear to leave his fam ''searching for the dawg'' like kids in superbook!/

Ha! my verse ehn, with the harder it looks/
one punch go batter dis dude Till the Maga is bruised/

True, my pattern is rude/
And gramma is cool. But you, Illscripts fit recycle ur verse, then hack NL and ban you . . . After he loose!/

So he best dnt say he been defeating goons/
F.uck! He decieving who??!! Wen his pics shows a Nigga dat got Aids n Syphillis too/

Kai! I for show am pepper till the nitwit will brood/
But since this igbo boy's village is Amala, it's clear . . That He is in soup!/

See am Nakamura in dis shidd, i throw punch in time/
He best watch his back or get blown from behind. Cos moment me and My goons stroll come him house/

the grown f.uck will hide/
Then 'run leave shoe' Like 'Cinderella at stroke of midnight!/

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
aight. . . first off.

this guy is my hommie
we do cyphers together
he writes freestyles and notes with Rhyme Asylum style
when he battles. . .he uses a funny style. . .fb niggas know this too well
he is a model

.................……………………………………

heyo Wreck. . .lets flow. . .goodluck brah

but u a hoodlum na
So i work on annihilation/to delete your name. . and mock your abbreviation/
but battle aint began. . .and you made ‘caricature’ of yourself. . .cos ‘anime’ is short for ‘animation’!!/

i know the style he uses to connect his notes/so ima diss him with it and collect the votes/
fb niggas like and hype you/but you ain't ‘possessed’ with flow. . .u just another fanatic of ‘Rhyme Asylum!!’/

and if you aiming for the throne/then youre playing on your own/
your folks support me. . .they preferred cash to bullets. . .cos anyways, i'd be spraying on your home!!/

on facebook. . .i hope the spider remembers/how we do cyphers together/
so on this one, he shouldnt ‘chicken out’ yet. . .‘25th’ is nearer. . .thats why we require ‘December’!!/

he tries it...and i fire burreta/till the pauper is finished/he better discover his limits/
cos the bout 'differentiates' us. . .only thing is, in the 'aftermath'. . .his 'power decreases!!!/

lets diss him with how he showers his disses. .

not like his flow is revered/but his work colleague better/as per money getter/
both of em poor o. . .but ani poor sotey. . .he's owing beggars!!/

modelling is his passion and trade/so yall can put cash on the plate/
that if he ‘catwalks' to my battle. . .he must perfom ‘frog jump' in the fashion parade!!/

talk is cheap plus prattle too/but i came to beat not battle you/
if folks tell him otherwise, they clearly ‘fool ani' . . . so either they talking ‘bull shít’ or ‘cattle poo'!!!/

he cant beat a defender/who is harder than vidic nemanja/so am skinning the beggar/
when i pass sentence on him. . .then ‘wash my hands clean’. . .if he does same. . he's yet to start ‘eating with elders!!!’/

he a facebook vet. . .flex champ and winner/yet his goals here are rather missers/
one thing is sure. . .whether he ‘balled hard’ or ‘ruled before’. . .he'll end up like ‘Ibrahim Babangida!!’/

i bring yall wonder/its all murder/as i battle this hip hop lover/
so yall know he ‘died doing what he loves best’ . . like he's ‘paul walker’!!/

my juice am spilling/in every pússy i screw and dig in/then like Tubaba. . .i abuse their feelings/
hence know . . . you aint the last bítch i'll fúck with. . .so ‘Ani’ its okay if you assume am cheating!!!/
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Animetum: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
This auto correct wateva gon ruin lines tho. Anywea yu see bottom, na ASS i write.

And that Canine style is Doggy style.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
open for votes. . . wreck modify those that were auto corrected

'@ss'
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by airmark(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Enjoyable brawl. Where are the judges? It seems Mikuz is owing them appearance fees. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by eraYz(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2013
animentum ibo boys are not slaves please..
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Beshiugbe(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Opener:Tie (cool idea's from both heads)

Punchlines:wreck(a lil bit of ingenuity here and there)

Metaphors/similes: wreck

Rhymes: ice(an almost maintained 4 syllabic rhyming scheme)

Flow: tie

Wordplays:wreck

Personals: wreck.

Closer:tie

MVGT: Animetum ill wreck

One of Wreck's best drop's in a pretty long time.. And Glaciers of course continues to impress.

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Animetum clearly wins this one. I'll be back with the break down tomorrow, sleep dey catch me.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Ibime(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Animetum: Use this and decypher some lines.

Domen, a city in Pensylvania. You can pronounce it as Pensilvenya wen accent comes into play.

Boys. Bois is a french word meaning wood.

He has a picture on FB wea he slept on the floor. m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218164615012888&id=100004580530851&set=a.117004561795561.24355.100004580530851&refid=13 .

He is an igbo boy. Igbo boys are known for having masters. And they serve this masters in spare part shops till couple years when they get settled. To settle also means to get married.

Kansas City is in Missouri. Missouri/misery.

According to his FB profile, Amala is one of the places wea he comes from. Am assuming that's his village. You knw what it means to be in soup.

All this is long story though. Your rhymes should tell us the story. For example if nobody knows a place called domen, don't put it in your rhyme. Please don't try this next round
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Animetum: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Lol. Mr Bis, am i supposed to heed that advice??
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Ibime(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Animetum: Lol. Mr Bis, am i supposed to heed that advice??

Yeah man. Thunderstorm won't need long stories to connect with the readers so you best come likewise. Punch is supposed to make instant connection, not needing footnotes. I was wondering what that domen punch was about when I read it. Now you telling us what bois means in French. That's not punchline, thats academic research!

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Animetum: 5:15am On Dec 05, 2013
So Mr Bis, if i dint hand you a footnote, would you have finally figured out the Domen thingy?? Or cos it's not much o' a popular place so i shudnt have used it?? Lol. I get ur point tho. Will do as said.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by DBR: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2013
My Verdict: Animetum wins

Animetum: Lol. Mr Bis, am i supposed to heed that advice??

I kno this wasnt directed at me but pls permit me to jump in
Like i said b4: E'rbody know I phuckin hate parenthesis and footnotes!!!.

This is the problem with overtly separating text barz from actual spittin' it.
Will u be in a live battle and 1st explain what some of ur lines u are about to spit means b4 u start spittin' them
or spit the lines and pause to explain what ur lines mean?? that ishhh is bleeehh!

What makes WP, Puns and Metas exciting is that INSTANT moment that u catch the creativity therein!
So it's gotta draw from familiar scenarios, and subjects that pple can catch cos u risk sme barz flyin over pple's heads
if u do otherwise. Tho over-the-head barz will show how deep ur barz are sometimes.

Yes u can drop bars that may take a while to get, or pple may need to read up to getit,
but u must be ready to sacrifice points for that if it's in a battle scenario.

I do this a lot, but i may break down the bars LATER after i've dropped it so pple can eventually gerrit,
or when they ask me to do a breakdown, especially when iv layered it with some level of entendres.

Why shud u believe me or take my advice?
Cos when it comes to WP and entendres, DBR . . .

oNe

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Animetum: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Mr DBR, it's a good thing you came in tho. But you can always read the verse and skip the footnotes. Not every folk on here can decypher lines like 'maybe' you do, and not everyone on here would want a breakdown for what done gone over they head cossa pride or wateva. Couple times i have lost battles cos voters cudnt get the picture.

Cheers!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by DBR: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Animetum: Mr DBR, it's a good thing you came in tho. But you can always read the verse and skip the footnotes. Not every folk on here can decypher lines like 'maybe' you do, and not everyone on here would want a breakdown for what done gone over they head cossa pride or wateva. Couple times i have lost battles cos voters cudnt get the picture.

Cheers!
Yea i feel u dude.
But the way to do it is to paint a picture u sure they'll get.
Then save the Over-the-head barz for free spazz where u don risk losin' points.

Ma tot.

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
DBR:
Yea i feel u dude.
But the way to do it is to paint a picture u sure they'll get.
Then save the Over-the-head barz for free spazz where u don risk losin' points.

Ma tot.

oNe

paint a picture, thats word right there, let em follow, the moment they can picture what u saying the punch would be understood and appreciated
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by Animetum: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks Sirr, Bless.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
woah!! finally. . .

i told ya. . .

goodluck wreck!

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by mikuz(m): 4:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Closed : Animentum wins and qualifies for the quarter finals.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** by dj5naira(m): 5:15am On Dec 07, 2013

Closed : Animentum wins and qualifies for the quarter finals.

(1) (Reply)

King Of Poet (quarter-finals Fixtures) / To Be Continued. . . [cypher] / *~ Ibime Voted Rap Battles Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.