Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Help! Wetin I go do my brother now? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help! Wetin I go do my brother now? (569 Views)

See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / --- / Hello Nairalanders I Beg I One Enlarge My John Thomas I Beg Wetin I Fit Do: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Wetin I go do my brother now? by semasir: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2013
You guys should join me in thanking and praising Baba GOD for His blessings αnd favor in my life. I tell you guys, it's good to have the fear of God in your heart and to be honest.
I was coming home last Tuesday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside: #200,000 dollars!!!
Fear first cought me, but I took the bag home and when I emptied it, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keeping the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money.
After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone.
I picked up and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag cause he named absolutely every thing in the bag.
We met afterwards and I handed him the bag. He offered me #20,000 dollars but I turned it down,so he collected my number and I left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a contract job at Chevron worth #750,000 every month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6. As I was smiling and testing the car...my broda just slapped me and said, "Oya Oya Oya Semasir.... Wake up!! Garri done ready!

1 Like

Re: Help! Wetin I go do my brother now? by Chimaritoponcho: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
buhahahaha...never giv up on ur dream bro....[red]keep sleeping[/red]

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Mandiba Bring Abt Dis / Suggest The Name Of Your Twins Baby! / Atheist Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.