Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) (5226 Views)

INCREDIBLE! See House Built Upside Down (photos) / You won't believe what you'll see when you turn your gadget upside down! / PHD Holder Turns Church Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Kingclickmedia: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Have you ever heard of this? I believe you must have heard it.

I hope the above picture explains what am about to say.
I had been hearing of this story since my early age, friends, brothers and sisters telling this story ''if you bend down especially in the market you will see ghost walking with their head and they will slap you''.

I don't wanna try am ooo! and you, dont try am oo! Or else
I strongly believe this story cos I really believe the existence of spirit.
I'm a Christain and my family also.

I don't have much to say, I just want you guys especially those that had witnessed it to share their experience
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Alikaxon(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
@op. Why didn't u go and experience nd withness it urself b4 sharing. You want me to do it 4 u? U want me to get slapped by a ghost? Hmm. They say experience is the best teacher, but in this case, I want to learn 4rm ur own experience, It doesn't matter whoose experience it is, experience is experience nd I've learnt 4rm it. Pls tell me how u got slapped?

3 Likes

Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Kingclickmedia: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Alikaxon: @op. Why didn't u go and experience nd withness it urself b4 sharing. You want me to do it 4 u? U want me to get slapped by a ghost? Hmm. They say experience is the best teacher, but in this case, I want to learn 4rm ur own experience, It doesn't matter whoose experience it is, experience is experience nd I've learnt 4rm it. Pls tell me how u got slapped?
never will I
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by horlabiyi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by henryvirus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
OMG! Dis is d funniest thread av seen in a long time..lol. Funny reply as well. (waiting 2 c who has seen a ghost n got slapped@d same time)

1 Like

Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by simdam500(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
On may way to d market joor... Make una no beg me... I must yodi soke
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by solelymade: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Op wetin stop u frm trying sef looking for someone to put on a rollercoaster dats gat no control.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by adexsimply(m): 4:00am On Dec 05, 2013
GAWD!!! I'd love to know your age grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Miner13: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Just because you were and you believed in the superstitution.
That's a whole bullshits.
Is either you go and try it and give back the report to me or...,

you just follow back make i see front.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Jackpat(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Ohhh! My Gosh! This guy remind me of those days...pipu don dey try all dis kind superstitious word but I bet if anybody is gonna try dis.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by kennypoka2(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2013
I tried it one day and bliv me ntin happened.. oh God wat just slapped me!! chai, abeg na lie I lie oo, I Neva try am b4 oo.. u dis ghost so na y u slap me b dat.. I go tell my mummy oo.. op tell ur ghost make e no try slap me again oo.. I no fit try lie again in?
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Prezyneda01(f): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2013
I dnt believe in that issh..but i've heard many stories about it.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by LadyH(f): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Prezyneda01: I dnt believe in that issh..but i've heard many stories about it.
it jes myt b poss. try it na?? grin
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2013
heard of this loadz..... never tried it tho.. still creepy...
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Ruq: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2013
This ain't shii mehn, you want to tell me you have never needed to relace your snicker while walking ? and if you haven't you can act like that's what you want to do and take a sneak peek. I done it before I ain't seen shii.

Just like when they say if you get the crust of dogs on your eye you'll see ghosts. am just waiting on someone to try that.

Sometimes I just think the world was built on superstition.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2013
I'm not tired of typing it. . .

Wet weed is stronger than dry weed.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by mysticgal(f): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2013
I've tried it, nothing like ghost but dirty legs of human beings and probably sighting a mallam washing his nyansh and!!!!! i did not get slapped by a ghost but was slapped by my mum,i don't know if it counts undecided
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by andymofia(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
I have tried it. I saw ghosts, several of them with seven heads, I even saw my great, great grand father whom I never met or even saw his picture, but immediately I saw him, I recognized him. In fact I always return there to look upside down and I see him when I do. I also saw floating demons and witches.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by ITbomb(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2013
ASUU pls help us.
Airtel has done their part
Get this boys out of the internet and into their books
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Chaleeee: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2013
mysticgal: I've tried it, nothing like ghost but dirty legs of human beings and probably sighting a mallam washing his nyansh and!!!!! i did not get slapped by a ghost but was slapped by my mum,i don't know if it counts undecided

Maybe your mum is a ghost..

1 Like

Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by s3nn2x(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2013
I also heard something like this, but I was told it was in Onitsha main market.

I was told that please is really creppy.

I will never try that kind of thing, what I don't know will never hurt me. I don't want to be haunted for life. The little I have seen is enough to last me for a lifetime.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by guiddoti: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2013
andymofia: I have tried it. I saw ghosts, several of them with seven heads, I even saw my great, great grand father whom I never met or even saw his picture, but immediately I saw him, I recognized him. In fact I always return there to look upside down and I see him when I do. I also saw floating demons and witches.
This is SUPER STORY! More please. Neither Idealist fiction nor realist movie. Let's stories keep coming. Until ghommid gets you down there. Even ghost hunter can't try such technique
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by diarra94(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2013
i wont be surprised if some nairalanders are trying this right now.... the op should be skinned an hanged for this thread
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by IAMBREEZY: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2013
I blame ASUU for this.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2013
i did just that and i got a peck by a beautiful maiden spirit in Onitsha Main Market. Tell Seun, Semid or Mukina to frontpage my lastest Topic (the link on my Siggy and i will upload the picture of me nd d maiden. Also how many of U saw "Madam Koi! Koi!!" while in Primary/Secondary School? ( a supposed teacher that didn't get a benefiting funeral and her spirit kept visiting schools, she was identified by the sound of the heel of her shoes and the chalk writings appearing on the board especially writen thus "My name is Madam Koi!-Koi!!
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by hotmolo(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Oya all d nairaland winches where una de
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by mysticgal(f): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Chaleeee:

Maybe your mum is a ghost..

na you sabi undecided
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by rossi49ja(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Bossforeva: i did just that and i got a peck by a beautiful maiden spirit in Onitsha Main Market. Tell Seun, Semid or Mukina to frontpage my lastest Topic (the link on my Siggy and i will upload the picture of me nd d maiden. Also how many of U saw "Madam Koi! Koi!!" while in Primary/Secondary School? ( a supposed teacher that didn't get a benefiting funeral and her spirit kept visiting schools, she was identified by the sound of the heel of her shoes and the chalk writings appearing on the board especially writen thus "My name is Madam Koi!-Koi!!
grin grin grin
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by missterious(f): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2013
This thing might make fp, I won't be surprised.
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Dannylux: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Baby Bush nko? grin
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Bend Over, Look Upside Down, You Will See Ghost?? (esp. In The Market) by homesteady(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
I've also heard of it! Actually I believe in spirits! So maybe its true! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Impreginate Lolabbey? / Why Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Keeps Re-writing Waec / Did You Know MATHS Can Really Be Fun ?? Hilarious Maths In PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.