Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) (44331 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Freewilly(f): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Bush girl.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Godmother(f): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Me I do not like the idea of using a wrapper to back a baby. Haba! What happened to a baby carrier or that thing used to carry babies in front. Mercy is forever my favourite actress, but sometimes she can be so local!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Funjosh(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Weldone jare omogidi, u know be like some people wey dem go front baby for front grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by LadyH(f): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2013
Baby mama: In atlanta?
Make they invite me to play housegirl for the movie,I go gree
ldfm!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Tbillz(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2013
If I sh*t dem go talk? If I tweet dem go talk? If I do my own dem go talk? If I do dere own dem talk. ...... Definition of a celebrity life!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by vanguard1(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2013
She is an embodiment of motherhood, how many celebs could/can do this?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by LadyH(f): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Cute lil gurl. kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Sheenor: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2013
African tins......
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by new4peter: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2013
nice one

smileynice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by victorazy(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2013
sokera: The baby face strong oooooooo.... she dey vex?
Which baby face strong?
Small girl wey dey smile dat her moda na super star and she go soon folo too, but see u here.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by LadyH(f): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Godmother: Me I do not like the idea of using a wrapper to back a baby. Haba! What happened to a baby carrier or that thing used to carry babies in front. Mercy is forever my favourite actress, but sometimes she can be so local!
We are Africans!!!!!!!!!!! wrapper na awa fin!!!! angry

plus shez even supozd to act "local" in the movie.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by tyson99(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2013
youngprofdguru: mercy Johnson married fits you oh......
Bro pls just go and hire soldiers to help you kill ur english teacher,he/she must be so mean for teaching you dis undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2013
This razz actress with big sagging tit.ties cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by IAMBREEZY: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Why is it a news now
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by stchinedu: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2013
lastpage: I guess all these Nollywood actors now come to Nairaland to create topic for themselves (like this one) but dont want us to know how vain they are, when they show and tell us silly things about themselves.

Looking at that picture, you would know she purposely posed for the picture so she can post it here!

Nonsense.

Lastpage!

BTW: You fit abuse me, l will go and call your husbands former wife, to deal with you. wink wink grin grin
U get serious issues wit complex!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Danhumprey: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2013
spillyboy14: no hatred pls... but the baby no fine
She may not be fine now,but when she grow up and her real beauty is revealed, you would be dying to have her as a wife(that's if you are not yet married.) wink

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Mthcheeeww Nonesense! na my pikin she for put for her back
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by frankyychiji(f): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2013
This is not news worthy but that's d life of a celebrity. Anything wey u do dem go tok.
I love u realmercyJ. You are d best.
I love purity too. She is an angel!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Godmother: Me I do not like the idea of using a wrapper to back a baby. Haba! What happened to a baby carrier or that thing used to carry babies in front. Mercy is forever my favourite actress, but sometimes she can be so local!
i never knew being local is another name for being real.
Smh for some Nigerians!

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by nerodenero: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2013
youngprofdguru: mercy Johnson married fits you oh......
Marriage
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by kaylistic: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2013
I love me some MJ. *muuuuuaaaaahhhhhhhh
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
dani1luv:

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson was pictured with her daughter, Purity, strapped on her back in the traditional African style of carrying little children.

The star is presently on a movie set in Atlanta alongside fellow Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor, to shoot a sequel of the movie, Baby Oku.

Source

I CANT HELP BUT SAY THAT I JUST LOVE THIS WOMAN, SO REAL, SO HUMBLE,AND BELIEVE IN HERSELF.
I CANT WAIT TO WATCH BABY OKU PART 2.
EVERY BODY SPAEKS GOOD OF YOU MERCY JOHNSON KEEP IT UP.
I MET HER CLASS MATE (NVY COLLEGE PH) RECENTLY (HE WORKS WITH ABC MOTORS) HE WAS JUST SPEAKING GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER, A NO NONSENSE LADY, A PARADE COMMANDER, SO HARD WORKING AND BRILLIANT.
I LOVE YOU MERCY JOHNSON.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ijbeauty(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2013
youngprofdguru: mercy Johnson MARRIED fits you oh......

hmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2013
01mcfadden:
i never knew being local is another name for being real.
Smh for some Nigerians!

IGNORANCE INDEED IS A BIG PROBLEM.
THAT SHE BACKS HER BABAY DOESNT MEA SHE HAS NO CARRIER.
DOCTORS AND MENTORS HAD ALSO ADVISED AGAINST CARRYING BABIES WITH FRON CARRIER( IT CAUSES HEART FAILURE OR HEART ACHE)
LIKE IT OR NOT MERCY JOHNSON IS NOT LOCAL, SGE IS REAL AND HUMBLE, INFACT ONLY VERY FEW CAN ACT SOME OF HER ROLES. SOME PEOPLE LIKE GENIVIEVE,INIEDO MAY NOT WANT TO TAKE UP ANY VILLAGE ROLE AGAIN( NOTHWITSTANDING THAT WAS WHERE THEY STARTED)
BUT THIS TALENTED HARDWORKING WOMAN HAD DECIDED TO ACT WHAT SHE CAN WITHOUT BEING PROUD.

HOW MANY OF THE MARRIED ACTRESS WAS CREATIVE ENOUGH TO USE THEIR REAL PREGNANCY FOR ACTING( BABY OKU WAS MERCY'S REAL PREGNANCY NOW SHE PUT TO BED I BELIEVE SHE WILL BE MAKING PLANS FOR THE PART TWO)

APRAISE GOOD THINGS SO THAT PEOPLE WILL ALSO DO SAME FOR YOU.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Your type plenty for university of abuja especially Faculty of Law,drinking garri just to buy blackberry and fake brazillian hair inorder to belong meanwhl ur family house is in the village!

Humility is a virtue and MJ is simply humble,accepting her humble background unlike other actress eg ini edo who claimed her dad is a prof but he is a driver!
You all calling MJ husband snatcher shud shut up if u hv nothing to say. Hv u 4gotn ini also did it and no pregnancy to show for it? so who curse from ex wife follow?

Freewilly: Bush girl.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by nobleDream(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2013
whether she posed on purpose or nt, it sure fits her..go girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.