Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) (44330 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2013
What did Tonto Dike call this baby again?!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nomski0(f): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2013
peppy luv: Your type full for university of abuja especially Faculty of Law,drinking garri just to buy blackberry and fake brazillian hair inorder to belong meanwhl ur family house is in the village!

Humility is a virtue and MJ is simply humble,accepting her humble background unlike other actress eg ini edo who claimed her dad is a prof but he is a driver!
You all calling MJ husband snatcher shud shut up if u hv nothing to say. Hv u 4gotn ini also did it and no pregnancy to show for it? so who curse from ex wife follow?

Jesu! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ndidibabe(f): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Freewilly: Bush girl.
City woman.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ITbomb(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Cossy and Tonto go cry if dem see this pix
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by pek(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2013
and this made front page?
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2013
nerodenero: Marriage
Nice! That's a better way to correct someone kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Wahala90: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2013

See you city person. Mumu Thing!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Trying to be funny huh? Try again tongue

Okija_juju: What did Tonto Dike call this baby again?!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by ndidibabe(f): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Godmother: Me I do not like the idea of using a wrapper to back a baby. Haba! What happened to a baby carrier or that thing used to carry babies in front. Mercy is forever my favourite actress, but sometimes she can be so local!
That thing used to carry Baby in front? Imagine, you don't even know what it is called! That shows how fake you are! Mercy is an African woman and she wrapped her daughter the african way. She is a real woman and mother that deserves to be commended for protecting and caring for the little chiild. There is no need to condemn her for not putting her child inside a basket as if she went shopping for the child.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Danhumprey: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Why hating? She snatch your husband? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Danhumprey: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2013
ndidibabe: That thing used to carry Baby in front? Imagine, you don't even know what it is called! That shows how fake you are! Mercy is an African woman and she wrapped her daughter the african way. She is a real woman and mother that deserves to be commended for protecting and caring for the little chiild. There is no need to condemn her for not putting her child inside a basket as if she went shopping for the child.
GBAM!!!!! cool cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Lol local wonan
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Danhumprey: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Godmother: Me I do not like the idea of using a wrapper to back a baby. Haba! What happened to a baby carrier or that thing used to carry babies in front. Mercy is forever my favourite actress, but sometimes she can be so local!
Are you really an African woman? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by opylas(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2013
& y did ds make fp?! D mods shld stop doing dia jobs based on sentiments!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by raffite: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2013
God bless Mercy Johnson for showing all these our celebs how to be a real African mother. "Sweet mother, I no go forget you"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Danhumprey: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Swaq.wiz:
Lol local wonan
Gbagaun! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by opylas(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by nano2optics(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Please, this one no be news now. NL make una mind the kind of news wee una the carry. If news no dey make we know say e no dey cryPlease, this one no be news now. NL make una mind the kind of news wee una the carry. If news no dey make we know say e no dey
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Olugbenger(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Akposy: Mama pikin
Cute baby
shocked sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by suprije: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice picture..
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by guiddoti: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2013
lastpage: I guess all these Nollywood actors now come to Nairaland to create topic for themselves (like this one) but dont want us to know how vain they are, when they show and tell us silly things about themselves.

Looking at that picture, you would know she purposely posed for the picture so she can post it here!

Nonsense.

Lastpage!

BTW: You fit abuse me, l will go and call your husbands former wife, to deal with you. wink wink grin grin
Go and boil rock! tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by superior494(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Dis kind story no reach 2 make frontpage....mbok
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Asabeq(f): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Mumu you can't even spell 'woman' and you call a humble woman doing her thing local
Nbilim!!

Swaq.wiz:
Lol local wonan
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Haha. U don't know that front sack is way better than backing the baby.
It helps it closer bonding btw mom n child (the child can feel the breassts easily) and it doesn't break the back
While this backing of the chils is dangerous for the baby's neck and sags the mother's breassts cos of the pressure of the wrapper around the chest
olly4life: Keep it up little mother africa. Wo woman, if I see U̶̲̥̅̊ carry my pikin with that yeye front sack- U̶̲̥̅̊ go hear wen. No b woman be this. Other stars learn from this woman o. Go MJ.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by nagoma(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2013

I can assure you this is the best. Medically approved and known to correct CHD (DDH) in babies. Be strong my Dear, you don't have to copy everything. You too can offer the world some things.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Asabeq(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2013
Fake a55 mudaphucker tongue

01mcfadden:
i never knew being local is another name for being real.
Smh for some Nigerians!
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by nagoma(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: Haha. U don't know that front sack is way better than backing the baby.
It helps it closer bonding btw mom n child (the child can feel the breassts easily) and it doesn't break the back
While this backing of the chils is dangerous for the baby's neck and sags the mother's breassts cos of the pressure of the wrapper around the chest

Rubbish. How many babies broke their necks because they were carried on the back? Don't argue without figures.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Asabeq(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Breast wey don fall don fall!
Wrapper can't sag your breast or you want to tell us your mum didn't use wrapper for you? Or did Your neck break?

lorretta u: Haha. U don't know that front sack is way better than backing the baby.
Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by LeStylo: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2013
She's just natural. A real woman.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) by Catalyst007(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2013
I only admire that she was true to African mode. Other than that; I hate this b***h...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.