Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,895 members, 7,935,837 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Trouble Has Brought Me Back Here On Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble Has Brought Me Back Here On Nairaland. (2117 Views)

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Trouble Has Brought Me Back Here On Nairaland. by Theben(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Renylee: The trouble of social networks. U r about to get married and u still engage in silly chats? R u supposed to be matured or what? Guy, u av to be patient, she'll come around if she truly loves u.
The deed is already done, he knows he did wrong and came for advice. There is no need to continue blaming him for what has happened. Profer a solution or keep mute. No one is impeccable.
Re: Trouble Has Brought Me Back Here On Nairaland. by Miner13: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
"oju kokoro"
"insect eyes"
"alagbere"
you lack contentment.
Anyway go back to her and plead. Promise ur sincerity.
Show her the prove that your fb have been delected.

If no meaningful result is forthcoming, then find somebody she respect, explain yourself to the person. May be he/she can plead on your behalf.
Thats' if you really love her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Made Love With A Song? / Do Unfaithful Men (and Women) Have Lower IQs? / What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.