Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,655 members, 7,972,439 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (86546 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Oriol.... I wish say I sabi swear...I for pour million curses on you... Wicked species
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
pope shemoo:
come op stefikal, I have a job for yu in d vatican city
Come nd be my announcer,yur talka talka can be useful there

can u foot my bill? I lyk money ooo

Buddy dogg: Ahh at last i finish all diz paqes sha, mehn bruv nice write up man i dey feel thiz ya story story o, e just b like film as i jst jump enter here even come start to dey read lik play play i don reach paqe 9.

Biq bruv nice story keep it up and be my model here on nairaland oo.

*find a suited place to sit* hmmm diz place fit me die *siqht a beauty up dare* hi pweedy @sefikal how husband na & pikin.

husbandS and pikinS are bouncing...note d 's'
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by pixtuk(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
i hope he would nt succeed
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=stefikal]

can u foot my bill? I lyk money ooo

Money is not my problem. I control alot as d supreme pontiff. Btw where is this waiter na.abi yu wan make I starve abi
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
stefikal:

can u foot my bill? I lyk money ooo'
I can afford anytn, name ya price
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
HAMEENAT you have so many queries to answer. First of all get the pope something to drink and eat. Secondly, you are yet to congratulate the undercover team based on our success in hitting fp.
When you are coming to my office, bring that bouncer along too.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
T.Dan, *enters the thread with AK47 and a well sharpened cutlass* bouncer, don't move close to me oh.. Dey continue your punishment. Any wahala 4 d thread, I've gat ma cutlass and AK47. *winks*. Hameenat, Tayo's girl, I hail oh. Boss D9ty7, 9c and gr8 piece you've gat ere, t looks easier to read since I've been following you. "You are dah best!"
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Temitope Daniel: T.Dan, *enters the thread with AK47 and a well sharpened cutlass* bouncer, don't move close to me oh.. Dey continue your punishment. Any wahala 4 d thread, I've gat ma cutlass and AK47. *winks*
Why not wait till 2015?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
He will not succeed oo BTW Hameenat I need a loaf "International" bread and a very rich cup of tea unlike pope shemoo ............waiting
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
dammygoody: He will not succeed oo BTW Hameenat I need a loaf "International" bread and a very rich cup of tea unlike pope shemoo ............waiting

Dis boy cef. D grl has nt answer me nd ur dere ordering. No mind am jawed.waiter give am garri nd sugar, he go manage winkam
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Temitope Daniel: T.Dan, *enters the thread with AK47 and a well sharpened cutlass* bouncer, don't move close to me oh.. Dey continue your punishment. Any wahala 4 d thread, I've gat ma cutlass and AK47. *winks*. Hameenat, Tayo's girl, I hail oh. Boss D9ty7, 9c and gr8 piece you've gat ere, t looks easier to read since I've been following you. "You are dah best!"

C dis man oo. Ak47, sharpened cutlass, how can yu bring such unrighteousness objects into my presence. Fear no dey catch yu abi *eyes rolling**
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hameenat94:
taarh. I apply as a storekeeper nt 2 in 1.c as crowd full dis cinema,u wan kill me?abeg i b lepa oh.i no fat @ll.
Lol na now u know say u no fat bt wen u dey chop insyd store like say 2mao no dey u knw rmb say u go fat hun...anywaiz as per d 2in1 job if u read d employee manual LOGOWHIZ give u,u for don know say u b our our waitress combine dats nt an excuse just get working if u won collect ur salary by d end of d month!!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
--continuation--
Nina drove out of L.A.T.U and headed for the outskirt of pretora where preston estate is located in the capital city. Just then she noticed a black suv(sport utility vehicle) on her tail. She increased her pace, the suv did the same, she took the right turn into preston instead of the left, the suv did the same. It was then it dawned on her that she was been followed.
"Aunty. Whats the matter? You looked tensed." Nancy asked with concern written all over her face.
"Nothing." Nina lied.
"Aunty, don't you notice that a car has been following us since?" Eric asked.
"Like father like son. Always alert.". Nina thought within herself.
"Don't worry, the car is going on its own." Nina assured them.
The car went out of view which made Nina feel they had lost her or probably backed out. Moments later the suv came out and double crossed the lonely estate road.
"Oh my God!" Nina screamed as she pressed the brake bringing the car to a halt.
"Your hands on your head come out here." A man roared.
Nancy quickly came out in fear, at once she recognized the man to be Mr Abib, her next door neighbour.
"Woman come out here or i fucking blow your fucking head off." Abib shouted as he yanked the driver's seat door where Nina was seated open.
Nina came out but suprisingly kicked Abib acrobatically, causing him to stagger backwards in pain and his gun fell down.
She quickly picked up the gun and released two quick shots aiming at Abib but missed him. Abib and his partner removed a gun each, Eric on seeing this fled toward the forest on the other side of the road, Nina followed suit leaving Nancy alone with the men.
Abib removed a knife from a knife case and placed it on Nancy's neck.
"Take one step further and i slit her throat." Abib threatened.
"Aunty, Eric, please don't let them kill me." Nancy pleaded with a shaky voice.
Eric felt pity for her, he walked back to the point where Nancy is being held hostage. Nina followed suit dropping the gun on her.
They were bundled into the suv and were driven away to an unknown warehouse.
They were tied to a pole, both hands, legs and even their mouth were taped.
A man walked to Nina and slapped her.
"When am through with you, you'll forget about the mole." the man said.
He spat on Eric as he pulled Nancy by her hair.
"Put a call through to Richard." The man ordered.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by BANKS4U2NV: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
NICE WRITE UP.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Pauls0n(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nawa 4 ds Oriol !!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
My people I'm sorry oh for nt commenting 4d past few days,my oga d9ty7 I'm sorry oh 4takin sum few days off witout informing yoou pls dnt blame me oh na school tins oh for dose of u doing yabatech reg stuffs una go agree wit me say d process dey tedious...hummmn so much has happened in my absence imagine sumbody dey bring ak47 n dagger cum enter dis place LOGOWHIZ y u allow dis stuff na! Na because I no dey around abi!d wia dat gan sef may I go bounce am out *angry mood* activated...queenxta walai I sight u oh!!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Queenxstar(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nawa o! Make nothing happen to them.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eric eric-coco, I have a feeling u and Nancy myt be d undercover agent
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
For all our new members:banks,pope,pixtuk,buddy dogg I welkum u all...if I knw mention ur name no b because I hate u oh nah!!!its becox ma brain neva dey work 4 full capacity yet I just dey resume bak 2work so please pardon me I wud get welkum sooner rather dan later as time goes on grin...ehen as per say our tori don enter fp walai na skelewu featuring azonto na Im i dey dance rite naw walai I hapy sotey I give my night fud meat 2my broda as per happines from within lol...my boss iyaf missi u lyk madt na school tins kip me away oh I for won kum work on satday bt arsenal just spoil my day na make me vex off my phone cox of my crazy friends we go won mock me bt naw m bak 4beta ...I'm here 2serve u beta ur reading pleasure is our inspiration n motivation pls kindly drop ur comments...
4all of una wey neva knw me na me b WALEWUNMI d bounce if u nid anytin contact me or LOGOWHIZ n yes also d damsel in d team 'HAMEENAT'
Signed:walewunmi
Na wo dey ask for international agege bread?

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
I have modified the last update, you can now go back and read it.
Signed:
d9ty7.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
@WALEWUNMI: welcome back my one and only bouncer. Hope you are through with d reg stuff? As per say arsenal failed to win on saturday, do u expect arsenal to remain at the top for long.
I think you need an assistant in you duty, make nobody come threaten you again.
@STEFIKAL: wait and see where the story is headed to. Eric and Nancy? They are not field agents do you remember?
@QUEEN XSTER: Nothing will happen to them as long as you keep on updating your story. Lol...
@BANKS4U2NV: I guess you are a new follower? If yes, you are welcome.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=D9ty7][b]@WALEWUNMI: welcome back my one and only bouncer. Hope you are through with d reg stuff? As per say arsenal failed to win on saturday, do u expect arsenal to remain at the top for long.
I think you need an assistant in you duty, make nobody come threaten you again.
Hmmn my boss tank u oh I'm almost tru oh e just remain 2pay school fees n do medical oh!
And as per arsenal u just wait and see d way we go carry d trophy na season film e go b 4ur eyes d anger of defeat of man city na im we go take beat u 4emirate lol grin :-P
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okay..make I siddon dey watch dz action film jejelistically
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Goodnight my esteem readers, won't be able to update tonight.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kennybelle: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
my boss, thanks for d update n ur acknowledgements. but where is ma recharge card, or are u telling me im not smart enough undecided

Before i forget, lemme tell u dt u re dedicated and consistent, and i like dt; doesnt make d story tiring bt increases enthusiasm. E seun
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
kennybelle: my boss, thanks for d update n ur acknowledgements. but where is ma recharge card, or are u telling me im not smart enough undecided

Before i forget, lemme tell u dt u re dedicated and consistent, and i like dt; doesnt make d story tiring bt increases enthusiasm. E seun
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KAYD007(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
OISBOURNE ROAD>
Fourty-five minutes after Chris left a man came out of Abib's house to make a call outside.
In the course of his call making, Richard heard him talk about cancelling the party. Wiping out the Douglas.

I am holding Agent Richard responsible for what happened to the douglas,for his lack of foresight, his non chalant attitude towards the saftey of the douglas family as he made no effort to protect or send protection for them immediately he was ordered back or enroute to LATU by Bill resulting to Nancy's parents murder despite directing hearing of the threat to wipe them out.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KAYD007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Chai!!! See as this place don full..
Thanks for holding the forth @walewumi...

For those of you that havent been served , refreshments are on their way... Anything u want...
We are here to serve and please you...

This is getting interesting, I don't think anything will happen to nancy, Eric and nina.. They might escape or someone might save them...
As for oriol, his days are numbered, and i must say the number is small...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 1:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Cant believe this is written by a nigerian. But oga op. You dey try concernin rememberin the names of individuals especially those ministers name and post?. You are the best

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chakaz(m): 2:16am On Dec 16, 2013
A nice story, keep it up. It's actually a suspense-filled story.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Chai!!! See as this place don full..
Thanks for holding the forth @walewumi...

For those of you that havent been served , refreshments are on their way... Anything u want...
We are here to serve and please you...

This is getting interesting, I don't think anything will happen to nancy, Eric and nina.. They might escape or someone might save them...
As for oriol, his days are numbered, and i must say the number is small...
Secretary LOGOWHIZ its a delight holding up for you,but I have to say I was so very surprised when I came back from my leave to see cinema full like this no wonder why we make FP quickly,its seems as if we would need some chairs at the back to contain the crowd grin
I agree with you oriol days are numbered n eric nancy and nina are gonna be rescued!
Hameenat where are you come and serve all this our new guests!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Jennifer: Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.