Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,053 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:35 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (86521 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Good morning guys. Hope you all had a nice night rest? I won't be able to update this early morning, but as soon as i charge my phone later in the day. I promise you guys at least three updates.
Signed:
d9ty7 and crew.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2013
D9ty7:
Why not wait till 2015?

Lol... Falling in love with this story oh boss! Az in u re dah best, you are good at making research sha...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
pope shemoo:

C dis man oo. Ak47, sharpened cutlass, how can yu bring such unrighteousness objects into my presence. Fear no dey catch yu abi *eyes rolling**

Lol, me no dey fear oh, if u try me hen! Lolz. Oga D9ty7, where d tory na!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by pixtuk(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=D9ty7][b]Good morning guys. Hope you all had a nice night rest? I won't be able to update this early morning, but as soon as i charge my phone later in the day. I promise you guys at least three updates.
Signed:
d9ty7 and crew. sorry to ask o.....abeg una no get lyt 4 una area? abi na fake battery u dey use?
i still dey wait 4 ur update sha
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Dis boy shud come nd update b4 I unleash. obatala nd songo my bouncers on yu
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2013
walewunmi: For all our new members:banks,pope,pixtuk,buddy dogg I welkum u all...if I knw mention ;Dur name no b because I hate u oh nah!!
Signed:walewunmi

Sowi to disappoint yu ooo. Oga bouncer,I am nt new. I have been following dis guy sins teenage love
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by pixtuk(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
pope shemoo:

Sowi to disappoint yu ooo. Oga bouncer,I am nt new. I have been following dis guy sins teenage love
me too i have been following since teenage love bt a still NEW LIKE BRAND NEW
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
--continuation--
AT THE CINEMA
Richard and other agents of the L.A.T.U all ran into the floors of the cinema.
"A bomb has been planted in this building. At your own best interest, you are advised to evacuate." Richard said.
People numbering up to three hundred all struggled to exit the cinema as fast as possibe.
"You have just five minutes." Richard shouted.
There was pandemonium at every exit, about fifty people are struggling to come out at the same time and there are just three exits to the ground floor.
"A-B-S what do we have?" Richard asked.
ABS denotes the Anti-bomb squad.
"We have just fifteen seconds." they informed.
Richard ran and jumped from the second floor, every other person on the second floor followed suit.
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0...the time stopped. Any moment from then detonation will take place.
To everybody's dismay, there was no blast for some time.
"Lets go back in and deactivate the bomb." Richard said as he led the way expecting the Anti-bomb squad to follow him.
"Agent Richard, i think we should wait a bit, the bomb was set with a time allowance." One of the Anti bomb squad agents said.
Just then there was a bomb blast and the whole building came crashing downwards.
There were various noise and shouts from amidst the evacuated people. Such as 'Oh! My God" "Jeez!" "Jesus christ!" to mention a few.
"Oh my God! Tracy" A small girl cried.
"Where is she?" A woman Richard guessed could be the girl's mother asked.
"She's on the top floor." The girl replied.
It was then it dawned on Richard that none of the agent got to the top floor. Richard tried consoling the woman.
Three minutes later, the fire service arrived and tried putting out the fire. They battle with it for the next fifteen minutes before the succeeded in putting it out.
They went into the ruins and were able to come out with about fifty people who have been burned beyond recognition.
Richard couldn't withstand the sight, so he left the compound and walked back to where their car was parked.
"As a result of my laxity i forgot to deploy some men to the last floor." He lamented as tears rolled out of his eyes.
His phone rang.
"Hello Mr Richard." A voice greeted from the other end.
"Hello, who is this?" Richard asked.
"A picture message will be sent to your mail now, check out the pictured and read the message beneathe. Goodday." the caller said then ended the call.
Richard quickly, checked the message, and saw Nina, Eric and Nancy, all tied to a pole each. They had bruises all over their faces.
He read the text below. It reads,
"Mr Richie, at your own best interest, we want you to call off the investigation on the killer at the hospital or you loose these people. Call these number when you are ready to stop the investigation."
¤-END OF CHAPTER 3-¤
--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by funlover1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Chei ! ...see as Pple just dey die
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
And it keeps getting tough
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sweatin seriously.dis work no easy.c crowd na.c as pple de shout 4 awtsyd na.we dis bouncer?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
stefikal: And it keeps getting tough
Really tough
fun lover: Chei ! ...see as Pple just dey die
dem dey die big time o
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Will update in an hour's time.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
pope shemoo:

pixtuk:
me too i have been following since teenage love bt a still NEW LIKE BRAND NEW
Owk accepted una no b novice bt as per say una just dey coment for dis new thread few days ago I suspose welcum una na!grin...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hameenat94: Sweatin seriously.dis work no easy.c crowd na.c as pple de shout 4 awtsyd na.we dis bouncer?
Oh my dear hameenat sory oh pele me I dey 4gate oh I'm trying 2manage d crowd outside wey won enter cinema where is d chairs I told him 2bring sef LOGOWHIZYYYY!!! hameenat what is d stat of d drinks n foods in store house do I nid 2make new order!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
walewunmi:
Oh my dear hameenat sory oh pele me I dey 4gate oh I'm trying 2manage d crowd outside wey won enter cinema where is d chairs I told him 2bring sef LOGOWHIZYYYY!!! hameenat what is d stat of d drinks n foods in store house do I nid 2make new order!
I dey here na.. Everything is getting back to normal..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
--continuation--¤¤ CHAPTER 4=> STEFIKAL(my big sister and boss, in story writing)¤¤.
Richard drove into L.A.T.U after the bomb blast issue had been settled. He went strai ght to Dron spencer's office to file a report about Nina's kidnapp.
"Sir it has come to my notice that Nina Philips has been abducted along preston estate a few hours ago." Richard explained to Spencer.
"But she signed out a few minutes ago, that she wants to drop some kids with a family member." Spencer added.
"Yeah, she wants to drop my son with a relative at preston." Richard replied.
"So, how did you know?" Spencer asked.
"I recieved a call from her abductors, telling me to call of the on going investigation concerning the murder at the hospital." Richard explained.
"We can't do that. Trace the number that called you." Spencer ordered.
"okay. But sir, it seems like there is mole." Richard said.
"Mole? Where?" Spencer asked.
"Someone around here is working for Anderson, we've had about three failed attempt on him, he seems to know about our next action even before we carry them out." Richard explained.
"And what gave you that assumption?" Spencer asked.
"No one knew about our meeting with the Douglas, except the people around here, yet Anderson went on and killed them. Am sure no one knew of Nina's movement except me and you, yet Anderson got information and Kidnapped her." Richard explained impatiently.
"This is serious." Spencer uttered.
Richard kept mute and was looking intently at Spencer waiting for an order to get Anderson.
"I knew why Nina was Kidnapped." Richard said.
"Why was that?" Spencer asked.
"She actually told me Anderson was communicating with an agent in here, so i asked her to hack into all personnel's call log, with the aim of getting the culprit." Richard poured out.
"But she has been kidnapped. Do we have any system personnel around?" Spencer asked.
"Yes, we have Oriol." Richard replied.
Okay, let him, check Miss Nina's computer and send the call log copy to my computer." Spencer ordered.
"okay." Richard replied.
He went outside and walked to the computer station hall, he walked to station 9, Oriol's seat.
Oriol was shocked as he saw Richard walking towards him.
"Oriol, check Agent Nina's computer, try and get a call log, she saved on it and send it over to Spencer." Richard said.
"Okay sir." Oriol said feeling relaxed.
He smiled mischievously immediately Richard turned to walk away.
"So far, am still here, you'll never get Anderson. Time to delete the log." Oriol said within himself and smiled.
"What is it with you that you are smiling." Andy, a twenty one year old university student who was doing her industrial training in L.A.T.U asked.
"And what is your concern?" Oriol asked.
"Am sorry." She said.
"You had better be." Richard replied.
She stood up from her seat and came over to Oriol's seat.
"Let me see how you're gonna do what Mr Richard asked you to do." Andy said.
¤Big time gobe for Oriol¤
--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Interestin but have a question for you my oga
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by m003: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
good work D9YT7 started yesterday now i'm officially following oya shift make i sit down
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
What's the question sir?
Don famous: Interestin but have a question for you my oga
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Awwww
tnks 4 d dedication... I reserve my comment on d 'boss and "big" sister ish'...
Tnks thoughsmiley

Oriol, God don catch you
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by gloaspearl(f): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is very insteresting, kip it up
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by pixtuk(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
walewunmi:
Owk accepted una no b novice bt as per say una just dey coment for dis new thread few days ago I suspose welcum una na!grin...
ok.....tanx 4 d recognition.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Bulcqlay(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Space book until anderson is caught
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
stefikal: Awwww
tnks 4 d dedication... I reserve my comment on d 'boss and "big" sister ish'...
Tnks thoughsmiley

Oriol, God don catch you
You deserve it ma'am.
Btw i visited ur blog a few minutes ago. Its gr8.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Pauls0n(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Make dem catch dat man quick quick oh b4 im go spoil show again.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
D9ty7: You deserve it ma'am.
Btw i visited ur blog a few minutes ago. Its gr8.

*slightly bows* thanks...am humbledsmiley
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Getting better and hotter by the moment............welldone brother
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmn first of I have to acknowledge d presence of some people in our midst:I hereby welcome MOO3,GLOASPEARL we truly appreciate your presence here pix I sight u,that aside...LOGOWHIZ tanks for holding d fort u re blessed,hameenat hope say u don use drug 4dat ur aching bak I give u 2nite off go n rest I and LOGOWHIZ go take care of cinema 2nite...btw GOD don catch oriol. Let's see how he will get away dis time...my people hope say una dey enjoy d show once again I repeat *once u nid anytin lemme or wheezy know,we are here 2serve u beta* grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wish i could finish this story before this year runs out, but with the situation of things, i have made things complicated, from the start when i involved Handy Briggs as another terrorist which Richard is up agains.
Now i have three terrorists who are still strong right now rather than to retreat, but i'll consult my staffs(Wale, Logo and Hameenat) to knw how to do it.
The story will finish hopefully by january.
Let me quickly mail these guys and seek their advices.
Signed:
d9ty7 & crew.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
One more update for today and by tomorrow, i'll go back to my one update in the morning and one in the evening policy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Jennifer: Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.