Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,869 members, 7,969,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:09 AM

Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? (586 Views)

Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? / Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by koretlinkz: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Hmmm... funny question right? Well, no doubt about it. FACEBOOK is far more popular than NAIRALAND. But, I just want to find out from the peeps here which one of them they find more fun.

I'm asking because, I find NAIRALAND to be more FUN.
The reason is not far-fetched. I barely spend an hour when i visit my facebook but with nairaland, I could spend hours.

Your opinion pls**

#Nosillytalks
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by tenzino: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2013
I won't be surprised seeing this topic on the frontpage.

Nairaland tins.

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Chazzyboy: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Mehn! To me nairaland all day all night is my home
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Teespice(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Nairaland is more fun.

Facebook has gone extinct
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by lymelyte(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Facebook is boring nowadays.. you are only moved by pictures while as for nairaland,you are moved by information. What are u going to base ur trust on? Pic or information? I would opt for information mehn.. grin
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Atk01(f): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Nairaland all the way!
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Lucy360love(f): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2013
Booked!
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Uniboy1: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2013
NAIRALAND man, it's informing, educating, enlightening, entertaining & so on. Facebook hasn't got much amount of those features..... [color=][/color][/color][color=]
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by NosoChic: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Nairaland of course
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 07, 2013
waoo!!! I was almost going to open this thread, but then I googled it and found it already exist. Nice one OP, naira land I'll say, educative, but in terms of chatting and making friends then FB.
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Greatken007(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2013
PLEASE DONT COMPARE BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT FORUME...FACEBOOK MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR FRIENDS ARE BETTER OFF THAN YOU ARE AND SOME TIMES JOKES AND FEW INFORMATION....NAIRALAND IS FOR EVERYONE...IF U DOUBT JUST MENTION ONE THING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT YOU CANT GET FRM NAIRALAND?I PREFER TO BE ADDICTED TO NAIRALAND BECAUSE MOST OF OUR SOURCES OF INCOME COMES FRM THERE...
Re: Facebook And Nairaland. WHICH ONE Is More Fun? by Josydaky(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Space collected

(1) (Reply)

Best Chrismas Lyric / Touching Message Prayer From 2013 To 2014 (dont Miss It) / Welcome To 2014 Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.