Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,340 members, 7,932,245 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is Tit For Tat Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Tit For Tat Wrong (652 Views)

TIT For TAT Aint Hell...girls Grow Up. C/t(friendzone Aint Hellzone) / Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) / Tit For Tat; Thats How It Suppose Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tit For Tat Wrong by T3Amo(f): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
I always believed that if I ever get cheated on and I find out. I would leave the guy immediately, however it is a different situation when you actually go through it. I have been with my boyfriend for 3,5years and we were planning to get married next year Feb. If I leave, who is to say the next guy won't cheat on me(the devil you know is better than the angel you dnt know I hear), if I stay, things will never be the same again, I can eventually forgive him but I dnt think I can forget not to mention the trust issues. So it leaves me with the option of cheating. Then he will know how I feel and it feels like, we would be even and then we can start afresh. It sounds crazy I know but it seems like the only way. Am I a bad person to cheat because I was cheated on. To make him feel exactly how am feeling? Is tit for tat always wrong? After-all Karma is a b..itch!
Re: Is Tit For Tat Wrong by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Cheating on him as a way to get back at him is immature. Besides, it won't make you feel any better. You're not ready to marry him if this's what you're considering.
Re: Is Tit For Tat Wrong by Dygeasy(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Yes Very Wrong. Best You Can Do Is Forgive And Move On. You Definitely Can't Forget So If You love Him, Look On The Bright Side And Close Your Eyes To The Negatives.

If You Can't Do The Above, Simply Bow Out And Move On To The Next Guy. I Hope You Get Tired Of Sampling Though.
Re: Is Tit For Tat Wrong by thehunted(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op,
Yes he cheated but if u cheat on him,u can as well kiss goodbye to your wedding next year. Hope u won't visit the thread 'thread for single ladies' or rather when you visit,tell the truth.

Don't ask me why the playing field is never even. The ball is in your court.
Re: Is Tit For Tat Wrong by thehunted(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Besides how does opening your legs for another guy make u feel?? Shouldn't it make you feel that u are cheap?? Why do people like u think this way Now I see the reason girls aren't getting married Wack brains

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Man? / h / How To Rescue A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.