Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sex Everywhere... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Everywhere... (991 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Everywhere... by stcharlie(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Pls....my fellow nairalanders.....how can a young person survive in a society....where sex n its related topics is d order of the day....you put on ur tv set..u see sex.....internet...same tin...u read books...same tin....u get into a relationship...if u r nt having sex...every1 sees u as a weakling or an alien...pls wat can 1 do 2 escape all des...
Re: Sex Everywhere... by marymarcel009: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2013
K.Ill uself ni
Re: Sex Everywhere... by Adrenaline123(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2013
stcharlie: Pls....my fellow nairalanders.....how can a young person survive in a society....where sex n its related topics is d order of the day....you put on ur tv set..u see sex.....internet...same tin...u read books...same tin....u get into a relationship... if u r nt having sex...every1 sees u as a weakling or an alien ...pls wat can 1 do 2 escape all des...
Life's too short to worry about what others say or think about you.
You wrote this in your profile, adhere to it positively.
Well that's what we see nowadays, you are yourself only you can stop you, you know what is good and that which is bad, you alone is responsible to choose, I always tell people and myself too, Flee from any slightest appearance of temptation lest you may fall to it while trying to overcome. The devil has blocked our minds such that wrong things seems good to us, always try to distinguish and be steadfast for the outcome awaits you either good or bad.
Re: Sex Everywhere... by Ruq: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Just get laid, enjoy the adrenaline rush, and you'll get to understand why it's everywhere.
Re: Sex Everywhere... by stcharlie(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ruq: Just get laid, enjoy the adrenaline rush, and you'll get to understand why it's everywhere.
....bros av been der so many tymes....ders notin der.....its just dey hype we place on it...dats just it
Re: Sex Everywhere... by stcharlie(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
marymarcel009: K.Ill uself ni
u b goat o

(1) (Reply)

See How This 11 Year Old Lady Is Getting Married / Are You a Wife Material? / What Do I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.