Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,898 members, 7,942,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken (6708 Views)

Poll: mr biggs or tasty fried chicken

mr biggs: 30% (10 votes)
tasty fried chicken: 69% (23 votes)
This poll has ended

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / What Happened To MR BIGGS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by timmfikk(m): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2009
skfa1:

None of the above, for me its YAKOYO (Enter and bellefull), lol  grin

Pako blue

Iya risika

mama ogbanga

mama put

mama oyin igbo, one santana and onugun soup cheesy

e.t.c  grin  cheesy

Cheii you don dey branch iya sidi side long tyme for you to know all these joint,

I hail ur side oo
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by amebono11: 2:43am On Jul 07, 2009
mama-gee:

STEP UP. grin

awww i tot u said u were done with me, chaii, i can see people are really obssessed with me

u step up, and stop googling curse words to use on dis forum, i mean how can an mbaise brought up construct a good sentence wink
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
,amebo no1:

awww i tot u said u were done with me, chaii, i can see people are really obssessed with me

u step up, and stop googling curse words to use on dis forum, i mean how can an mbaise brought up construct a good sentence wink

This is the second time I'm seeing google in your sentence and I have typed it multiple times, why not try COPY AND PASTE. grin grin
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by amebono11: 2:00am On Jul 08, 2009
mama-gee:

This is the second time I'm seeing google in your sentence and I have typed it multiple times, why not try COPY AND PASTE. grin grin

and more like u, replying with the same word ' google' doesnt it make the both of us, the same way u copied and pasted from google ehn? keep up the good job, i can see u were brought up with the copying act grin cheesy
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by mamagee3(f): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
,amebo no1:

and more like u, replying with the same word ' google' doesnt it make the both of us, the same way u copied and pasted from google ehn? keep up the good job, i can see u were brought up with the copying act grin cheesy

*yawns*, please come up with something better, this is nothing compared to the insults I showered on your mom. grin ; cool
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by MrCrackles(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
You guys are at it again. . . . . . shocked shocked shocked
Una nor dey tire? cheesy
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by mamag3: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2009
Mr. Biggs.
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by chiejik(f): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2009
we dont have tasty fried chicken here but southern fried chicken.and is the best follow by chicken republic
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by timmfikk(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
chiejik:

we dont have tasty fried chicken here but southern fried chicken.and is the best follow by chicken republic

U dey dull urself for dat location TFC rules Naija. kiss kiss
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by mamagee6(f): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2009
Mr Biggs.
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by yjay(f): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
Mr. Biggs bawo abeg no comparison jare!!!!!!! it should ve been TFC vs Munchies or TFC vs Barcelos!!!!!!!! as far as i'm concerned Mr. Biggs is rubbish except for their slice bread sha!!!!! wink
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
Lol
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by Stepinout: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2011
I bow for una sha! Have you been to Mr Bigg's lately? I lost N2,000 to my kid sister when she told me I would not be able to identify a Mr Bigg's meal in a blind test. The meal I called Tasty Fried Chicken/Chicken republic turned our to be Mr Bigg's and it was the best.

The Jollof Rice had all the fireworks and tasted heavenly, even the chicken was something else, it was basted in pepper sauce.

Guys before you make your judgement, ask yourself the last time you have been to a Mr Bigg's outlet. I hear they are re-branding, all their packaging has changed, I couldn't throw away their burger clam box.

If you are looking for real meals, pls go for Mr bigg's but if you are looking for ambiance, you can stick with chicken republic, even tasty fried does not Have great ambiance in all their sites, but for me sha, it BIGGGGGGSSSSSSS all da way, their Hot dog and Burger cannot be compared to anyone else in the fast food category.

Please am hungry, I need to go for my Hot Dog, but Bigg's you have to BIGG UP O, please upgrade the restaurants and let people stop taking you for granted.

1 Like

Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by akunta(f): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2011
TFC it is for me any day cool
Hv u had Mr Bigg's salad? Now tat pratcially Sugar Salad.
and this is no hearsay,i hv actually witnessed it severally.
TFC all the way wink
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by omotofine(f): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2011
Definitely TFC. Dont think there is any basis for comparism. They are poles apart.
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by Stepinout: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2011
Bigg's anyday.

TFC no sabi cook. their meals are full of fat, everything is fried. At bigg's chicken is properly cooked and basked in sauce. Biggs for bigz girls.
Re: Mr Biggs Or Tasty Fried Chicken by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2011
definitely TFC. Although the last time i went to TFC was in 1999. That summer, i used to attend a computer school at Ikeja and there was a TFC at the lower level of the building, TFC so good, make me wanna slap my mama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caterers/cooks/chefs Needed / Kerosene Stove Vs Gas Cooker, Which Is Better? / See The Food She Prepared For Me. That Got Me Thinking (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.