Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service (17192 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by yormite: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
@kwame if u hate Nigerians it doesn't stop Nigeria from being d most populous black nation on earth it does nt stop our oil from flowing kiss ur Ass
Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by yormite: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
@kwame i know your problem your Grand parents were deported during d Ghana must go Era i feel your pain but your families can still come back here to do shoe maker or hark gala like most Ghananians do here
Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by yormite: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ kwame u called Nigeria an over populated slum show me city in Ghana that is comparable to lagos in terms of beauty and economy Lagos can only be compared with New York cape town et all not Accra if oil is useless why did you and your president took to the streets dancing when just 5% of our oil was discovered in your country
Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kwame you know your spamming the Forum right? Or your taking an advantage because this place has no moderator
Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oh and by the way, stop turning S.A threads into Nigeria-Ghana hate threads, we should be in the spirit of unity not some hatred mission, stop preaching what you cannot practice. Mandela was no hater and if your Celebrating him then you should know better.

3 Likes

Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by adconline(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
EloquentMedia:
Nay! The best way to die is to die in Christ, even if no one knows you, you can be certain that heaven does. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and his funeral attracts 100 WORLD president but has no standing before the president of the universe. I am not referring to Mandela but for those who have not learnt to weigh things in the proper perspective.
If Mandela is not in heaven, then no Naija Christian is worthy of it.Mandela left all his royal dynasty; first black law firm in RSA; a successful and thriving professional life, went to prison for 27yrs. What manner of love is this? This is Christ-like love!Leave all your possession and become fisher and fighter for the oppressed.

1 Like

Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by PetroDolla2: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Didi 5: You area ghanaian aren't you?Why do you guys always act like second class citizens before Nigerians?
LOL Ghanaians act 2nd class before certified MUMUgerians?abeg I no wan laugh,huh?you beta stop smoking pawpaw leaves,huh?
Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by Ajayifelixojo(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2013
They must go because he deserve itThey must go because he deserve itThey must go because he deserve it
Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by juman(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks to the world leaders.
Re: 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service by vanguard1(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2013
RSAMAN:

go do 27 years in SA jail and when you come out reconcile with your oppressers when you have the power to exert the same oppression on them. Then we can talk.
Thanks brother, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel's Ex-President, Moshe Katsav, Released After Spending 5 Years In Prison / We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.