Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,870 members, 7,973,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! (2150 Views)

Ini Edo, D'banj, Flavour And Others In New Group Lovely Photo / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) / Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by homesteady(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Flavour had a question and answer session with fans yesterday, and he said a collaboration with Waconzy will probably never happen when asked by a fan!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ippXU7Aovww/UqRpUeLVFAI/AAAAAAACSCI/4U8Oc3lopX4/s1600/00.png[/img]

And Waconzy replied -

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OFxSLj2Sn0w/UqWv_9VzPdI/AAAAAAACSO4/7StipHeZgRg/s1600/00.png[/img]

grin
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by xynerise: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Who cares? undecided
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Who is Waconzy again? undecided
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by iykemoney90(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
make wacomzy shut up abeg...who knw am outside ph?
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by homesteady(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Please is that 'I was born with a silver spoon' song international standard? grin
This waconzy should take a chill pill, he is no longer relevant in the industry, was he ever relevant? undecided Maybe! For 6months or so!
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by demelza: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Flavour obviously started the beef. No be everything eyes see, mouth go talk.
Waconzy, you sef park well.
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by Vivly(f): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seems the guy is trying to get back to the spotlight. First was his twitter fight with Davido. Now flavour. Bad market!
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by AbuMikey(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by homesteady(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Where is your comment Didn't it tell you empty message? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by AbuMikey(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
homesteady:
Where is your comment Didn't it tell you empty message? shocked shocked shocked

No bros, its just a "basic" trick wink

Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by homesteady(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
This waconzy his so wack,wen i watch him perform at cann award,na noise he jus dy mak for stage,na jus attention sicker,d waconzy no understnd english,flavour never insulted him.person say probably never..den u jus start to insult persn..the only person waconzy beta pass for music na tonto dike,,,,
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by Airforce1(m): 1:38am On Dec 10, 2013
danbrowndmf: This waconzy his so wack,wen i watch him perform at cann award,na noise he jus dy mak for stage,na jus attention sicker,d waconzy no understnd english,flavour never insulted him.person say probably never..den u jus start to insult persn..the only person waconzy beta pass for music na tonto dike,,,,

What do u know about music?

Can u even sing undecided
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Airforce1:

What do u know about music?

Can u even sing undecided

Shut up der wor do u knw is music,waconzy his someone i ryt frm ph..na even one reah man dash am 5M im use start him carreer wor do u even knw? Waconzy wey dem carry cm studio um knw fit bounce on top beat.beta shutup ur mouth wen im talkn abt music...
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
danbrowndmf:

Shut up der wor do u knw is music,waconzy his someone i ryt frm ph..na even one reah man dash am 5M im use start him carreer wor do u even knw? Waconzy wey dem carry cm studio um knw fit bounce on top beat.beta shutup ur mouth wen im talkn abt music...

U just dey beef cuz the super star nor sign u on his record label..

Its normal tho..
Cuz me too go feel the way u dey feel bout him right now for refusing to sign u on his record label.
Oloshi!!
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na every body waconzy dey fight with
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Airforce1:

U just dey beef cuz the super star nor sign u on his record label..

Its normal tho..
Cuz me too go feel the way u dey feel bout him right now for refusing to sign u on his record label.
Oloshi!!

Bro if waconzy sign me i knw go go u hear,na to kill my carreer b dt,he mak noise nd nt music,persn wey knw dy sell for wer im start music(ph) is nt even love here(ph)den wer on earth dem wan love am again,u wey dy talk hypocrite ...hw many album waconzy gt? as u dy claim waconzy fan naw
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by Airforce1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
danbrowndmf:

Bro if waconzy sign me i knw go go u hear,na to kill my carreer b dt,he mak noise nd nt music,persn wey knw dy sell for wer im start music(ph) is nt even love here(ph)den wer on earth dem wan love am again,u wey dy talk hypocrite ...hw many album waconzy gt? as u dy claim waconzy fan naw

I still dey iworiwo song on my phone
And don't forget that song was a hit when de he just release...
Clubs bang that song like madt....radio and television stations never stopped playing it even till today the song still make sense.

Me no be hypocrite at all..
I just see u as a studio rat wey get loads of songs wey no get any means to show nigerians the stuff u made of.. (Music wise)

I pray wacomzy locate your sorry asss. And upgrade your life and your career..
Can u say a BIG AMEN to that.. undecided
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Airforce1:

I still dey iworiwo song on my phone
And don't forget that song was a hit when de he just release...
Clubs bang that song like madt....radio and television stations never stopped playing it even till today the song still make sense.

Me no be hypocrite at all..
I just see u as a studio rat wey get loads of songs wey no get any means to show nigerians the stuff u made of.. (Music wise)

I pray wacomzy locate your sorry asss. And upgrade your life and your career..
Can u say a BIG AMEN to that.. undecided

See oloriburuku wey call him sef waconzy fan,na only one song he knw out of 2 wack album waconzy gt lolz..u see am cus d album na flop na only iwroriwo u knw.ahahhaha,i knw need to talk much ma name is Danbrown frm nxt year Fab expect ma stuffs on air.....hahahahahaha see waconzy fan naw,ok which record label waconzy dy?..ahahahahhaah waconzy fan
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by Airforce1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
danbrowndmf:

See oloriburuku wey call him sef waconzy fan,na only one song he knw out of 2 wack album waconzy gt lolz..u see am cus d album na flop na only iwroriwo u knw.ahahhaha,i knw need to talk much ma name is Danbrown frm nxt year Fab expect ma stuffs on air.....hahahahahaha see waconzy fan naw,ok which record label waconzy dy?..ahahahahhaah waconzy fan

'I celebrate" shot him to limelight
He's got about 14 tracks n 'I celebrate" album
U don't expect me to like the whole tracks on that album do you?

I picked I celebrate and the remix he did with duncan mighty as my favourite n that album cuz u can easily relate with the song by singing along.
Madt songz if u ask me.

Wacomzy is good..
He's got the voice, energy, money and swagg.. The only advice I got for him z to get a good record label to sign him on .. And if that happens, I swear obama go know his name.

Merry Christmas...
Re: Twitter Drama Between Flavour And Waconzy! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2013
Airforce1:

'I celebrate" shot him to limelight
He's got about 14 tracks n 'I celebrate" album
U don't expect me to like the whole tracks on that album do you?

I picked I celebrate and the remix he did with duncan mighty as my favourite n that album cuz u can easily relate with the song by singing along.
Madt songz if u ask me.

Wacomzy is good..
He's got the voice, energy, money and swagg.. The only advice I got for him z to get a good record label to sign him on .. And if that happens, I swear obama go know his name.

Merry Christmas...

he has hez own record label,he boss himself,devia media 8...that d name....he need good tunes,even wen im dy sing well him beat dy wack,,,d beat dy mak noise he shuld employe top producers or quality onces

(1) (Reply)

With Asamoah Gyan At Newcastle Int'l Airport / Pix Of The Day: Has Mercy Johnson Added Weight? / Romantic Photos From Jennifer Obayuwana Engagement Party.Her Boo Kneeling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.