Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,991 members, 7,876,746 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3857498 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:55am On May 06, 2019
FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY.. 7/10
GENRE:Biography, Comedy

A funny, simple, heartwarming and incredible real life story, filled with tender, and endearing moments. So, if you are expecting something out of the ordinary, you are guaranteed to be disappointed. And trust me, You don't need to know Paiges' story or about the WWE to enjoy this flick.
Do you smell ......what The Rock is cooking ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 1:31am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
MCU Phase 4 list so far:

- Black Widow: Scheduled for 2020, will probably launch MCU phase 4. An origin story of the leather wearing, sexy killing machine.
- Eternals: A film chronicling the rise and fall of the Eternals; Thanos very own race. Likely to arrive in 2021
- Guardian of The Galaxy 3: The third installment likely to feature Thor as a guardian will be dropping in 2020. Will probably launch MCU phase 4.
- Doctor Strange 2: The Doc second movie will either arrive in 2021 or 2022.
- Black Panther 2: Ditto.
MCU has gone too far for Black widow origin story, could have come much earlier in between the Avengers movie. Any origin story that won't affect future MCU plot line doesn't seem like a good idea.. Maybe parting gift for Scarlett? Because apart from that she should rest she has done enough

Eternals looks like something that would be worth the watch...maybe include Josh Brolin in the Cast.

Guardians of the Galaxy 3...This movie can ride till part 6 and i will still be hooked, one of the arc that has my utmost love in the MCU, maybe Thor might join *Contract ended with Endgame* but nothing is impossible, and James Gunn returning (Intense erection) serve me up! Ps James Gunn also making a Suicide sqaud sequel for DCU...knight this man already...just a pity Yondu died in the last GOTG, lovable character Notwithstanding GOTG 3 has my full attention.

Doctor strange 2..Had to see the part 1 over and Over before it grew on me, always comparing with the Cartoon earlier and it always came second, but Benedict Cumberbatch was pretty decent with his performance so i will actually like to see a sequel.

Black panther 2.....Really? Well ok o.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2019
pryme:

If it's the one that he wears a tuxedo that helps him fight, I believe the movie you are looking for is THE TUXEDO.
thanks I already got it cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:20am On May 06, 2019
Shepherd00:

And you think they'll get away with their evil abi? lol. Here is the Word of God;
Ecclesiastes 8:11-12
Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:

There's always a day of recompense. don't worry keep up with your evil and to get away with it.

If they kill for justice, then it's justice not vengeance or out of malice or cruelty. You can't call a judge who passed a dead sentence over a criminal a killer, wld you?

Besides, anyone who kills by the sword, shall end by the sword. Watch.

watch what is coming to Cercei, it hasn't occurred to you yet that Jamie is repentant of his sins? Why is he fighting against Cercei now? And, for Jon snow and Denerys, did they know who they were and still did it? How hard it is for you to be honest?

It's not over yet, is it? Besides, gets their judgment here while some live out their lives with their evils to face their maker at last. A sinner may commit his/he sinners a hundred times a day, yet his days be prolonged, but ..., there's an end to all men, and the judge of all the earth shall be waiting at the end of the road.

My arrogant, ignorant atheist bro, I will watch GOT to the end because what I see playing out there you don't see.

Everything abt GOT is how our world is. The greed and the clamour of those who think themselves strong and smart. The vile and animal nature in men who feel they can trample on the weak, the blood thirstiness of power, the neglect of the good justice virtue. But, at last, good triumphs over evil.

Logic boy, open your eyes and see, no matter how much evil swells, it shall not prevail. U know why? In this Life, God is alive in the living and the good.

Satan and whatever represents him shall never, never prevail over God and those who represent Him.

Yes, before Judgement day, both the good and the bad dies, but when we all shall resurrect, which we shall, the difference shall show.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.

You are brain dead. You are no different from the night walkers: a zombie that follows orders from a magic book called the bible.

Please don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:35am On May 06, 2019
the mumu is using the bible as proof that evil will never prevail over good when in real life his useless god cannot even do sh*t

JeromeBlack:

You are brain dead. You are no different from the night walkers: a zombie that follows orders from a magic book called the bible.

Please don't quote me again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 06, 2019
oyaskii:

MCU has gone too far for Black widow origin story, could have come much earlier in between the Avengers movie. Any origin story that won't affect future MCU plot line doesn't seem like a good idea.. Maybe parting gift for Scarlett? Because apart from that she should rest she has done enough
MCU is a money making machine. Black Widow has a huge fandom (including me), and her origin story is guaranteed to sell tickets. From a business pov, there's no better way to usher in the phase 4 than to cash off on the fan's sentiments, whilst cementing her legacy into their minds simultaneously. Win win for everyone involved, methinks.

oyaskii:

Eternals looks like something that would be worth the watch...maybe include Josh Brolin in the Cast.
Tbf, the film is about the Eternals long before Thanos was born... but who knows, Brolin could probably make a cameo in a post credit scene.

oyaskii:

Guardians of the Galaxy 3...This movie can ride till part 6 and i will still be hooked, one of the arc that has my utmost love in the MCU, maybe Thor might join *Contract ended with Endgame* but nothing is impossible, and James Gunn returning (Intense erection) serve me up! Ps James Gunn also making a Suicide sqaud sequel for DCU...knight this man already...just a pity Yondu died in the last GOTG, lovable character Notwithstanding GOTG 3 has my full attention.
It will be fantastic to have Thor as a guardian. Right now, it's mere speculation, but if the ending of Endgame is anything to go by, I'm very optimistic. James Gunn returning is definitely a plus.

I had a love/hate relationship with Yondu. Earlier I couldn't stand him, but later after the awesome character development he was given, I was sad to see him die. Will always remember him with this quote; “He may have been your father, boy, but he wasn't your daddy.”

oyaskii:

Doctor strange 2..Had to see the part 1 over and Over before it grew on me, always comparing with the Cartoon earlier and it always came second, but Benedict Cumberbatch was pretty decent with his performance so i will actually like to see a sequel.

Black panther 2.....Really? Well ok o.
A love at first sight for me. Cumberbatch played a perfect Doctor Strange IMO. I'd like to see more of the supreme sorcerer.

However, I echo your sentiments in regards to Black Panther. Never got into the hype, and wouldn't care less even if part 2 were to drop tomorrow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:39am On May 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
the mumu is using the bible as proof that evil will never prevail over good when in real life his useless god cannot even do sh*t

See, this is why I identify as agnostic. I can't just come out and insult someone's deity. I may not believe, but I'm not certain that God doesn't exist either. Best to play it safe and be polite.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:05am On May 06, 2019
lets not act like dem christians are innocent,they tag other gods(Allah,sango,budda,odin) etc as useless pagan gods.when in fact yaweh is equally as useless

KoiceReloaded:

See, this is why I identify as agnostic. I can't just come out and insult someone's deity. I may not believe, but I'm not certain that God doesn't exist either. Best to play it safe and be polite.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 06, 2019
Seconded.

I like this your soundtrack smiley
KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:38am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You can choose to be an ostrich. Hide your head in the sand.

I don't go looking for trouble but I will stand my ground. I take a leaf from their own bible- be meek like a sheep but have the guile of a wolf.

What I am simply saying is that fake politeness will never get you anywhere with people who don't respect you.

I have been on nairaland since 2012. 7 years and counting. I have been nice and I have been aggressive. Guess which method changed more people when it came to leaving religion?

You live in a country with hardened Christians. Homophobic, brainwashed, atheophobic and fanatic Christians, but you want to be "polite".

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:39am On May 06, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Seconded.

I like this your soundtrack smiley

Sharrap. Cowardly agbero.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:48am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

polite when the so called believers of God are nothing near polite? Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 8:50am On May 06, 2019
MJBOLT:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 06, 2019
J2381:
JeromeBlack:

You can choose to be an ostrich. Hide your head in the sand.

I don't go looking for trouble but I will stand my ground. I take a leaf from their own bible- be meek like a sheep but have the guile of a wolf.

What I am simply saying is that fake politeness will never get you anywhere with people who don't respect you.

I have been on nairaland since 2012. 7 years and counting. I have been nice and I have been aggressive. Guess which method changed more people when it came to leaving religion?

You live in a country with hardened Christians. Homophobic, brainwashed, atheophobic and fanatic Christians, but you want to be "polite".

"Good begets good, evil begets evil, and even if the good you give is met by evil, you have no choice but to go on giving better than you get. Otherwise, what's the point of life?"

I love this quote so much, and I try to live by it.

The problem with fighting fire with fire is often times, it increase rather than resolve the issues in play. So, what's the point? What are you trying to achieve? Roll with a pig and you will get pigged.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:14am On May 06, 2019
MJBOLT:

That is why I said that he is brain dead.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
lets not act like dem christians are innocent,they tag other gods(Allah,sango,budda,odin) etc as useless pagan gods.when in fact yaweh is equally as useless

There are tolerant christians and intolerant ones. It's very easy to ridicule the intolerant ones without resorting to name calling. It's the tolerant ones that you should be wary of.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:21am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

"Good begets good, evil begets evil, and even if the good you give is met by evil, you have no choice but to go on giving better than you get. Otherwise, what's the point of life?"

The problem with fighting fire with fire is often times, it increase rather than resolve the issues in play. So, what's point? What are you trying to achieve? Roll with pig and you will get pigged.

Yes, be there forming saint.

After all, Jesus who was saying turn the other cheek and pray for your enemies got crucified like a thief on the cross.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Yes, be there forming saint.

After all, Jesus who was saying turn the other cheek and pray for your enemies got crucified like a thief on the cross.

I'm not a saint. I'm not saying if someone punch you, you shouldn't punch back, rather find a weak point, and finish him off without making a mess. Be smart.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:25am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

There are tolerant christians and intolerant ones. It's very easy to ridicule the intolerant ones without resorting to name calling. It's the tolerant ones that you should be wary of.

You are preaching to the choir.

There are Christians on this thread. That do not bother anyone . You will never see me debating religion with them unless they bring it up- which they hardly do.

But Christians like ishilove and shepherd .......oh Lord do they hear it from me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
where i come from they are one and the same

KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:31am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I'm not a saint. I'm not saying if someone punch you, you shouldn't punch back, rather find a weak point, and finish him off without making a mess. Be smart.

This I agree with
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You are preaching to the choir.

There are Christians on this thread. That do not bother anyone . You will never see me debating religion with them unless they bring it up- which they hardly do.

But Christians like ishilove and shepherd .......oh Lord do they hear it from me.
Yeah I feel you. Their holier than thou attitude can be very irritating. I just avoid them sha. Never engage them in religious discussions because they tend to underline every point they make with bible quotations.. it's their typical mantra. Even if you engage with them, it's very easy to make them look stupid without resorting to insults. Their intolerance/bigotry makes them weak, so you either use this to your advantage, or you give them a wide berth. I prefer the later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The problem with fighting fire with fire is often times, it increase rather than resolve the issues in play. So, what's the point? What are you trying to achieve? Roll with a pig and you will get pigged.
a lesson is what every sane man should try and teach and the lesson is, don't go looking for trouble if you don't want to get burn.

They say the trouble with an eye for an eye is that everybody ends up blind. I say jolly good. That is by the time we have kids and they in turn ask why every parent is blind, we tell them the bolded.

People will always want to mess with you whenever they believe or feel they have the upper hand. It's the same with religion in Nigeria.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:35am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

sometimes making a mess is good. It should serve as a deterant to others...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:39am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

That's just my pet peeve with atheists. If you don't believe in people's Gods, good and fine, your choice; but don't go about insulting people's Gods/beliefs. I don't see how someone choosing to believe in whatever deity elicits insults on his faith unless his deity preaches or commands his/her believers to perpetrate violence. Live and let live.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2019
MMA fans, who has seen Occupation:Fighter (2011)?
I heard its interesting, but couldn't find it on fz.
If you have the link please post.
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2019
J2381:
a lesson is what every sane man should try and teach and the lesson is, don't go looking for trouble if you don't want to get burn.

They say the trouble with an eye for an eye is that everybody ends up blind. I say jolly good. That is by the time we have kids and they in turn ask why every parent is blind, we tell them the bolded.

People will always want to mess with you whenever they believe or feel they have the upper hand. It's the same with religion in Nigeria.

When people bully you, you're allowed to push back. Remember though, if you push back too much, you'll end up being a bully yourself. Evil begets evil.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2019
J2381:
sometimes making a mess is good. It should serve as a deterant to others...

Making a mess solves nothing. It's the antithesis for efficiency.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 06, 2019
Beorn:

That's just my pet peeve with atheists. If you don't believe in people's Gods, good and fine, your choice; but don't go about insulting people's Gods/beliefs. I don't see how someone choosing to believe in whatever deity elicits insults on his faith unless his deity preaches or commands his/her believers to perpetrate violence. Live and let live.

Exactly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:48am On May 06, 2019
Beorn:

you know Nigerian Christian and Muslims don't really believe in 'live and let live'. Cos if they do, they won't be acting the way do.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
where i come from they are one and the same

Okay, but I've met tolerant christians, and they are very reasonable. Heck, Beorn is one of them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:50am On May 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

When people bully you, you're allowed to push back. Remember though, if you push back too much, you'll end up being a bully yourself. Evil begets evil.
so you're an idealist. Lol. Evil doesn't always beget evil same way good doesn't always beget good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.