Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,859 members, 7,876,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3856147 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28
abduleez1:

I don't have any issues with the costume. In fact, I like most of it so far. The pants isn't an issue for me. Initially I mostly don't like the pants out, and find it corny. But with the design of this one I'm satisfied with it. I like it. It's not even actually a pant, it looks more like a boxer on it. Looks more refined to me than previous versions.
Also works well with the comics origins.

My only minor issue is the lines along the suit. It's a bit too much and largely conspicuous with little blending in with the suit overall texture.
Either way, I'm still suspecting we might get a second suit more refined than this in the movie.
Cos on a closer look, it seems they're going for a suit with a hand-made touch to it, meaning Ma Kent probably helped with it. I see the vision.
Yea I also read somewhere that it's intended to be more realistic. The bright colour is also comic-accurate. But Ma Kent suppose know say grown-ass man no suppose de wear boxer on top Spandex😁😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28
The way that pant big. You sure say he no inherit am from Pa Kent?
phr0nesis:

Yea I also read somewhere that, its intended to be more realistic. The bright colour is also comic-book accurate. But Ma Kent suppose know say grown-ass man no suppose de wear boxer on top Spandex😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Westman001: 2:59am On Jun 29
Furiosa : A Mad Max Saga.

7.5/10

The ending was bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mablie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29
The Signal--2014; This is an American film that starts off as a typical relationship/drama,run-off-the-mill,road trip movie amongst three twenty-something year olds then suddenly spirals into a sci-fi/psychological/thriller.
Laurence Fishburne also stars in the film.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 5:22pm On Jun 29
🎥 Presumed Innocent S01 (2024) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 5:23pm On Jun 29
🎥 The Watchers (2024) = 5.8/10 ✔️ ❤️

(1) (2) (3) ... (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: KingdomSermon, TheSuperX(m) and 35 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.