Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3875500 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gadgetssai(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gadgetssai(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26
phr0nesis:

No writer for The Brave and the Bold
Wow. So need expecting it even in 2 years time😞😞

You're getting The Batman part 2 in 2026 na.
Things could change before the end of the year. Still in early stages. We'll know more and release schedule of the DCU most likely in the next two SDCC.

TBATB looks further out to me. Earliest release is probably 2027. But I believe we'll definitely see Batman in one of projects (either movie or show) before the main movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26
pu7pl3:

Bro I'm digging the aesthetics tbh, it really is looking authentic.
Metropolis looks exactly how I imagine it would, I don't even need the signboards to tell me, I can't wait to see how his Gotham would look like too and Central city.

And yes you're right that's Ulysses, that's his costume design from what I can remember.

Man, Gotham would slap.
You know Matt Reeves Arkham Asylum is already incorporated into the DCU. And that project already had writers working on the script.
Most likely our first look into Gotham. It'd probably release first before TBAB.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 5:48pm On Jun 26
abduleez1:
New worldwide heavyweight champion...
that's nice.......... definitely it's will be more better than part 1 and it was really good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26
abduleez1:

Just watched it. Was just about posting it in the series section.

On that Prime Video move. It's a goof from the David Zaslav cancellations and selling off content not on their priority list. It was a part of projects in development sold to the competition to earn some money and a plan to make the streaming business profitable. Prime offered good money and it was sold. Same with how Netflix got The Sandman and Dead Boy Detectives.

I'm also guessing WB trying to limit the amount of elseworlds stories hanging around. With the success of X-Men 97 I'm envious of Max letting this slip out.

Matt Reeves is also an Exec Producer. This would have been a solid animation show to garner younger demography subscribers. It looks good. A miss and prime video is gonna mine it.
HBOMax is seriously lagging in the animation game compared to other streamers.

Netflix and Prime got it on solid lock down. Max has never been big or dedicated to their animation division. Warner Bros Animation group also having a new studio head also meant some project would be cancelled just like "COYOTE vs ACME". They most likely let The Caped Crusader get people interested in it to buy it cos they got good relationships with the producers.

Oh wow is that what happened?
I can't believe they pitched this idea and agreed to it.
Well HBO's loss is Prime's gain. HBO is more interested in live action sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26
abduleez1:

Man, Gotham would slap.
You know Matt Reeves Arkham Asylum is already incorporated into the DCU. And that project already had writers working on the script.
Most likely our first look into Gotham. It'd probably release first before TBAB.

If they go with Reeves design I'm okay with it. He also nailed it. Omo I'm excited sha. But all these projects still seem so far away.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:16pm On Jun 26
6.5 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26
pu7pl3:

Oh wow is that what happened?
I can't believe they pitched this idea and agreed to it.
Well HBO's loss is Prime's gain. HBO is more interested in live action sha

Yep. HBO don't care about animation but the streaming service Max do. That's why it's somewhat weird. Wasn't too surprised anymore they aren't serious about animation after they cancelled Scavengers Reign after one season a MAX Original and streaming rights sold to Netflix. If it's big on Netflix, they might renew it. That show based on what I've heard online of it, was very top tier storytelling and animation.

So far it wasn't cancelled, fine by me. Or you wan hear the one of Batgirl movie, shot and edited, only to be locked up for tax benefits. 😭😭

I'm surprised how they picked up My Adventures With Superman and dropped this one. Any idea how good the TV show is?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26
pu7pl3:

If they go with Reeves design I'm okay with it. He also nailed it. Omo I'm excited sha. But all these projects still seem so far away.

Yep. Very far away. The strikes delayed things sha. If not we'd be getting the Batman part 2 next year and hope for The Brave and The Bold in 2026-2027.

But I think production will be ramping up on a number of projects. Some just needs to get writers first.

WALLER will soon start filming, latest early next year. Same as SUPERGIRL. PEACEMAKER S2 is filming already. LANTERNS will most likely start filming in 2025. With CREATURE COMMANDOS releasing this December and SUPERMAN LEGACY filming now, that's like six projects completed/released/filming in less than 2 years.

Pretty good numbers if you ask me for a timeframe of now and December 2025.

With the way HBO is ramping up speed in it's upcoming big budget event TV shows, Lanterns and Paradise Lost might just get accelerated push too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26
abduleez1:

Yep. HBO don't care about animation but the streaming service Max do. That's why it's somewhat weird. Wasn't too surprised anymore they aren't serious about animation after they cancelled Scavengers Reign after one season a MAX Original and streaming rights sold to Netflix. If it's big on Netflix, they might renew it. That show based on what I've heard online of it, was very top tier storytelling and animation.

So far it wasn't cancelled, fine by me. Or you wan hear the one of Batgirl movie, shot and edited, only to be locked up for tax benefits. 😭😭

I'm surprised how they picked up My Adventures With Superman and dropped this one. Any idea how good the TV show is?

Bruh I'm not watching that show.
I don't think it's for me from the little snippets I saw.

Batgirl still dey muzz me sha grin grin but I rather not even try to make sense of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26
It's strange that no one is talking about the masterpiece that just dropped

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:52am On Jun 27
abduleez1:

You're getting The Batman part 2 in 2026 na.
Things could change before the end of the year. Still in early stages. We'll know more and release schedule of the DCU most likely in the next two SDCC.

TBATB looks further out to me. Earliest release is probably 2027. But I believe we'll definitely see Batman in one of projects (either movie or show) before the main movie.

No option than to wait. As far as they deliver bangers, the delay will be worth it.
How far with this Superman pants-out costume?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magazine30(m): 9:48am On Jun 27
Deadpool & Wolverine Full Movie (2024) Download

[img]Deadpool & Wolverine netflix.jpg[/img]

The movie is all about Wolverine, who is recovering from his injuries when he unexpectedly crosses paths with the loudmouth Deadpool. Despite their differences, they team up to take down a common enemy, blending Wolverine’s raw strength and Deadpool’s unpredictable antics in an action-packed adventure.

Deadpool & Wolverine Release Date

26 July 2024 (USA)

Download Here

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:51am On Jun 27
pu7pl3:

Bruh I'm not watching that show.
I don't think it's for me from the little snippets I saw.

Batgirl still dey muzz me sha grin grin but I rather not even try to make sense of it.

Lol, I think say na only me. The trailers and the bits of it I've seen online no dey move me at all.

But this Batman, I'm there day one.
Did you see the Watchmen animation trailer? That shit is GOATED.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:15am On Jun 27
phr0nesis:

No option than to wait. As far as they deliver bangers, the delay will be worth it.
How far with this Superman pants-out costume?

I don't have any issues with the costume. In fact, I like most of it so far. The pants isn't an issue for me. Initially I mostly don't like the pants out, and find it corny. But with the design of this one I'm satisfied with it. I like it. It's not even actually a pant, it looks more like a boxer on it. Looks more refined to me than previous versions.
Also works well with the comics origins.

My only minor issue is the lines along the suit. It's a bit too much and largely conspicuous with little blending in with the suit overall texture.
Either way, I'm still suspecting we might get a second suit more refined than this in the movie.
Cos on a closer look, it seems they're going for a suit with a hand-made touch to it, meaning Ma Kent probably helped with it. I see the vision.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:51am On Jun 27
Illusioneffect:
It's strange that no one is talking about the masterpiece that just dropped
Downloaded ..I don't like it

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27
abduleez1:

Lol, I think say na only me. The trailers and the bits of it I've seen online no dey move me at all.

kindly point me to it, thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 7:25pm On Jun 27
INTERSTELLAR 10/10

After years and years of waiting to see an authentic copy of this masterpiece from christopher nolan, i finally got my wish. It was a long ride. From the earth scene to the risky space voyage. I've never seen a blackhole talkless of a wormhole before. The visuals were near perfect. I love the incorporation of emotion and logic in the story. Time was a major talking point in the film. While the astronauts were aging slowly, the people on earth were aging faster than their loved ones in space. The four dimension tesseract was kind of complex going forward and will take alot of reading to fully understand. It begs the question. Will humanity ever find a new habitable planet? Or we just the only ones in this vast universe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27
NeoWanZaeed:

Downloaded ..I don't like it
Your opinion
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27
milann:
INTERSTELLAR 10/10

After years and years of waiting to see an authentic copy of this masterpiece from christopher nolan, i finally got my wish. It was a long ride. From the earth scene to the risky space voyage. I've never seen a blackhole talkless of a wormhole before. The visuals were near perfect. I love the fusion of emotion and logic in the story. Time was a major talking point in the film. While the astronauts were aging slowly, the people on earth were aging faster than their loved ones in spaces. The four dimension tesseract was kind of complex going forward and will take alot of reading to fully understand. It begs the question.

It is such a well made film and Christopher Nolan literally created magic with it. Like basically all the science checked out, and he used as less CGI as possible, and he created the "Interstellar travel" basically from terabytes of practical footage, for a truly immersive visual experience. I know some of the sections of the movie looked a bit confusing and difficult to assimilate in one go, but there is a Book by American theoretical physicist Kip Thorne together with Christopher Nolan called "The Science of Interstellar" that really explained all the Wormholes and Black holes jargons that went on the film, you can also check YouTube, as several pages has dissected the film from start to finish. Christopher Nolan is one of the best filmmakers of this direction, and it was totally criminal that "Oppie" was his first Oscar win.

Will humanity ever find a new habitable planet? Or we just the only ones in this vast universe
This is a matter when and not if, because there is definitely life out there, but because of how vast the universe is, we currently do not have the tools to even begin to explore other star systems within our galaxy, which is the Milky Way, to put things in perspective, our best probe currently, will take about 70k years to reach the nearest star system to ours, meaning before the probe goes and come back, all who sent it out, would have long died 😩, and that's just still within our Milky Way which is just a tiny speck or dust, in the vast universe, even if there was life outside our galaxy, our signals can't reach them, as all our radio waves can't pass through the interstellar space to them, so if they are out there, they don't even know we exist, because of how immensely and immeasurably vast the universe is!

Check the video below for just a glimpse of how gigantic the universe truly is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSHVbLPWA28?si=WYugLZqHF2fMBDgO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27
abduleez1:

Let me go and watch it now
I've been missing some Watchmen content in my life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magazine30(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire – Full Movie

The movie is all about the latest installment in the Monsterverse, where the mighty Kong and the fearsome Godzilla face a colossal threat hidden within our world. This deadly danger not only threatens their species but also the existence of humanity. The film delves deep into the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond, exploring the origins of Hollow Earth. It will uncover the ancient Titan battle that forever intertwined the destinies of man and monster, bringing an epic adventure to life.

Godzilla x Kong (2024): The New Empire Cast and Director

Brian Tyree Henry
Rebecca Hall
Dan Stevens
Kaylee Hottle
Alex Ferns
Fala Chen

Director, Writer, Rating and Genre
Genre: Action | Adventure | Fantasy | Sci-FiThriller

IMDB Rating: 6.2 / 10

Directed by: Adam Wingard

Video: Mp4

Audio: English

Writers: Terry Rossio | Adam Wingard | Simon Barrett

DOWNLOAD LINK

[center]Godzilla x Kong the new empire full movie | Godzilla x Kong: the new empire trailer | Godzilla x Kong: the new empire trailer release date | Best Brian Tyree Henry movie | Brian Tyree Henry action movies on Netflix [/center]

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27
I just saw on YouTube where they called those aliens in "a quiet place" space librarians and I've not stopped giggling grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:44pm On Jun 27

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 1:00am On Jun 28
oyaskii:

It is such a well made film and Christopher Nolan literally created magic with it. Like basically all the science checked out, and he used as less CGI as possible, and he created the "Interstellar travel" basically from terabytes of practical footage, for a truly immersive visual experience. I know some of the sections of the movie looked a bit confusing and difficult to assimilate in one go, but there is a Book by American theoretical physicist Kip Thorne together with Christopher Nolan called "The Science of Interstellar" that really explained all the Wormholes and Black holes jargons that went on the film, you can also check YouTube, as several pages has dissected the film from start to finish. Christopher Nolan is one of the best filmmakers of this direction, and it was totally criminal that "Oppie" was his first Oscar win.

This is a matter when and not if, because there is definitely life out there, but because of how vast the universe is, we currently do not have the tools to even begin to explore other star systems within our galaxy, which is the Milky Way, to put things in perspective, our best probe currently, will take about 70k years to reach the nearest star system to ours, meaning before the probe goes and come back, all who sent it out, would have long died 😩, and that's just still within our Milky Way which is just a tiny speck or dust, in the vast universe, even if there was life outside our galaxy, our signals can't reach them, as all our radio waves can't pass through the interstellar space to them, so if they are out there, they don't even know we exist, because of how immensely and immeasurably vast the universe is!

Check the video below for just a glimpse of how gigantic the universe truly is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSHVbLPWA28?si=WYugLZqHF2fMBDgO
Its funny how these guys send people on missions in movies and do time travel runs but in real life no man has touched down in a single planet or travel through a wormhole/blackhole considering the amount of resources put into production. It made me realize space exploration is based on theories and hypothesis. Its feasible in film but not in reality
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaczynski: 9:27am On Jun 28
Brother 1998 . Russian

7/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 9:29am On Jun 28
milann:
INTERSTELLAR 10/10

After years and years of waiting to see an authentic copy of this masterpiece from christopher nolan, i finally got my wish. It was a long ride. From the earth scene to the risky space voyage. I've never seen a blackhole talkless of a wormhole before. The visuals were near perfect. I love the fusion of emotion and logic in the story. Time was a major talking point in the film. While the astronauts were aging slowly, the people on earth were aging faster than their loved ones in space. The four dimension tesseract was kind of complex going forward and will take alot of reading to fully understand. It begs the question. Will humanity ever find a new habitable planet? Or we just the only ones in this vast universe
Very good movie with great visuals and the father daughter relationship which is the main theme was really well done but the sound quality is annoying.
You had to strain your ears to grabwhat they were talking about at times.
And I'm not a fan of watching subtitles.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 10:07am On Jun 28
kendrick9:
Very good movie with great visuals and the father daughter relationship which is the main theme was really well done but the sound quality is annoying.
You had to strain your ears to grabwhat they were talking about at times.
And I'm not a fan of watching subtitles.

I thought I was the only one. I could barely hear what Mathew McConaughey was saying especially in the first 30 minutes. He kept speaking in incoherent tones

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Akroty: 10:09am On Jun 28
We sell data worth 15gb for #2000
20gb #2800
30gb #5000
100gb #10000
All last for 2 months
The data is available for all network
Kindly whatsapp or call 09160392479
No scam zone, thanks 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) (3874) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.