Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,996 members, 7,876,769 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3857575 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DateMynd44(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
friendlyadvice:

Lizzy banx fine and e get one woman wey dey okay buh the woman pikin get big mouth e no too fine like that
but why u too dey like fine women like this?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

homosexuality goes against nature. anyone that thinks it's normal is either a bloody poser trying to look enlightened or a homo. so which one are you? a homo or a poser. am leaning on poser....you don't strike me as gay, just hopelessly hypocritical.

You are the hypocrite, running around sticking your dick everywhere without refrain and then having the gall to be the moral judge of others.

The funny thing is how people like you wail when you are oppressed by people with similar double standards.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

stfu stupid poser. I wonder if you will retain your enlightenment if one of your child is gay.

I will accept it. Your parents after all have accepted that you are retarded , not so? Did the heavens fall?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

homosexuality goes against nature. anyone that thinks it's normal is either a bloody poser trying to look enlightened or a homo. so which one are you? a homo or a poser. am leaning on poser....you don't strike me as gay, just hopelessly hypocritical.
At a point, one could argue that homosexuality is nature's birth/population control device.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:

I will accept it. Your parents after all have accepted that you are retarded , not so? Did the heavens fall?

at least I have parents. u were unfortunately rescued from a pit toilet covered in sh.it. they should have done the world a favor and left you to gag in sh.it. m0ronic poser.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
At a point, one could argue that homosexuality is nature's birth/population control device.

it's a mental illness nothing more. some have been cured of homosexuality

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

it's a mental illness nothing more. some have been cured of homosexuality
It could also be argued that religion or atheism is a mental illness that one is cured of when they convert or leave their faith. It's all about labels.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
See them, they have come again with yeye debate undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:

You are the hypocrite, running around sticking your dick everywhere without refrain and then having the gall to be the moral judge of others.

The funny thing is how people like you wail when you are oppressed by people with similar double standards.

at least am not the one equating socio cultural issue like sex outside marriage to sexual deviance like homosexuality.

u need to have your dull brain examined. what will you be telling us next? that pedophilia is also completely normal? abo.ki

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
It could also be argued that religion or atheism is a mental illness that one is cured of when they convert or leave their faith. It's all about labels.

what you said doesn't make any sense nigga.
organisms have joysticks and vaginas for a reason, for procreation, to multiply. that's nature design, it's meant to be. homosexuality goes against that and so is rightly termed an anomaly, a sexual deviance, it's not normal.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

at least am not the one equating socio cultural issue like sex outside marriage to sexual deviance like homosexuality.

u need to have your dull brain examined. what will you be telling us next? that pedophilia is also completely normal? abo.ki

You are a deviant if you cannot have sex within the sanctity of marriage. How did your ancestors do it?

Again, you show why you have a single digit iq. Homosexuals are consenting adults.

Can a six year old consent to sex ?

Better retire to your pt latrine home. You are showing the withdrawal symptoms of your sewage fumes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

what you said doesn't make any sense nigga.
organisms have joysticks and vaginas for a reason, for procreation, to multiply. that's nature design, it's meant to be. homosexuality goes against that and so is rightly termed an anomaly, a sexual deviance, it's not normal.

Procreation is just one reason. They also possess these organs for sexual stimulation and pleasure, which is also nature's design. It is also meant to be.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Procreation is just one reason. They also possess these organs for sexual stimulation and pleasure, which is also nature's design. It is also meant to be.

Procreation is the primary. anything short of that is secondary. inserting a penis in the ass is not what nature had in mind when it created vagina. it's anomaly and a sexual deviance.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:

You are a deviant if you cannot have sex within the sanctity of marriage. How did your ancestors do it?

Again, you show why you have a single digit iq. Homosexuals are consenting adults.

Can a six year old consent to sex ?

Better retire to your pt latrine home. You are showing the withdrawal symptoms of your sewage fumes.

by your fermented logic everyone is a sexual deviant. u're making urself look stupider than stupid to justify your hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

Procreation is the primary. anything short of that is secondary. inserting a penis in the ass is not what nature had in mind when it created vagina. it's anomaly and a sexual deviance.
So even if a man has anal sex with a woman, it is also an anomaly and a sexual deviance?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
So even if a man has anal sex with a woman, it is also an anomaly and a sexual deviance?

yes.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

So masturbation is also sexual deviance? Please do tell.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

yes.
Then I must let you know that most of your homophobic friends are sexual deviants.
Actually, almost everyone is a sexual deviant, by your definition.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Then I must let you know that most of your homophobic friends are sexual deviants.

No. Everyone who does things he does not do is a deviant. His own sexual choices are the only legitimate ones.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
ornicus:

So masturbation is also sexual deviance? Please do tell.

masturbation is a means to an end, a tool to bring one to sexual gratification.it's not a sexual deviant, it's a fetish.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:

saying anal sex is normal is the same as saying homosexuality is normal. it's the same lame argument. just because a lot of people are practicing it doesn't make it normal. and not everyone practice anal sex fyi, a lot of people hates it especially africans mainly because it's unnaturally and unafrian.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

masturbation is a means to an end, a tool to bring one to sexual gratification.it's not a sexual deviant, it's a fetish.
Ornicus, you were right. He has started shifting goalpost.

DandeNumeruno , I thought you said nature created the pen1s for the vag1na and vice versa. Last I checked, a pen1s doesn't masturbate with a vagina and vice versa as well. Which means masturbation is unnatural and therefore a sexual deviance. Your words, not mine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

saying anal sex is normal is the same as saying homosexuality is normal. it's the same lame argument. just because a lot of people are practicing it doesn't make it normal. and not everyone practice anal sex fyi, a lot of people hates it especially africans mainly because it's unnaturally and unafrian.
Oh if you knew the things Africans get up to in private..............
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

grin

The hypocrisy is strong with this one. Does masturbation involve a penis and a vagina? Does it involve two partners? Is it what nature intended for procreation?

DandeNumeruno:

This is what happens when you are driven by illogical intolerance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Ornicus, you were right. He has started shifting goalpost.

DandeNumeruno , I thought you said nature created the pen1s for the vag1na and vice versa. Last I checked, a pen1s doesn't masturbate with a vagina and vice versa as well. Which means masturbation is unnatural and therefore a sexual deviance. Your words, not mine.

am arguing with dullards here o. sexual deviance is when a man have sex with a man, a woman have sex with a woman, a man/woman have sex with an animal. a man/woman have sex with an underage child.

a fetish is using a sexual tool to achieve sexual gratification usually with a heterosexual partner, or alone. bdsm, sexual asphyxiation, and masturbation are well known sexual fetish practices.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Oh if you knew the things Africans get up to in private..............

dude stop swallowing everything the west feeds you. u're the kind of person that will jump into fire if the west tells you it's alright.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

am arguing with dullards here o. sexual deviance is when a man have sex with a man, a woman have sex with a woman, a man/woman have sex with an animal. a man/woman have sex with an underage child.

a fetish is using a sexual tool to achieve sexual gratification usually with a heterosexual partner, or alone. bdsm, sexual asphyxiation, and masturbation are well known sexual fetish practices.
These are just your own personal beliefs and definitions that should not be forced on others.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

dude stop swallowing everything the west feeds you. u're the kind of person that will jump into fire if the west tells you it's alright.
Yes, it was the "West" that staged all the scenes I've seen in hotels and clubs all over Nigeria. The "West" invested so much in presenting real life scenarios of the African hypocrisy and debauchery. I must be really important to the "West". I might even be the "chosen one".

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
These are just your own personal beliefs and definitions that should not be forced on others.

it's not my own personal beliefs. everyone that is not gay or a poser shares this beliefs with me.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Yes, it was the "West" that staged all the scenes I've seen in hotels and clubs all over Nigeria. The "West" invested so much in presenting real life scenarios of the African hypocrisy and debauchery. I must be really important to the "West". I might even be the "chosen one".

u seem very fixated on this anal ish and gay hotels. o dikwa suspicious.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

it's not my own personal beliefs. everyone that is not gay or a poser shares this beliefs with me.
But you're the one labelling everyone who does not share these beliefs with you "gay" and "poser". Yet you can't see that you're just a law unto yourself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Paraphilia

Paraphilia (previously known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals.[1][2] Such attraction may be labeled sexual fetishism.

No consensus has been found for any precise border between unusual sexual interests and paraphilic ones.[3][4] There is debate over which, if any, of the paraphilias should be listed in diagnostic manuals, such as the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) or the International Classification of Diseases (ICD).

The number and taxonomy of paraphilia is under debate; one source lists as many as 549 types of paraphilia.[5] The DSM-5 has specific listings for eight paraphilic disorders.[1] Several sub-classifications of the paraphilias have been proposed, and some argue that a fully dimensional, spectrum or complaint-oriented approach would better reflect the evidence.[6][7]

Before the introduction of the term paraphilia in the DSM-III (1980), the term sexual deviation was used to refer to paraphilias in the first two editions of the manual.[18] In 1981, an article published in American Journal of Psychiatry described paraphilia as "recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors generally involving:[19]

Non-human objects
The suffering or humiliation of oneself or one's partner
Children
Non-consenting persons

i suggest you do some reading before you keep digging yourself into a bigger hole.

you can see how confused you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.