Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3856419 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Werey! Nothing do you, carry go!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Racist post cry
I got no love for limeys.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The UK tory government is just as inept as her American counterpart, worse even. The UK is as racist as America, and two times more xenophobic.

Trump is trying to build a wall between America and Mexico, guess where he got the idea from? Just guess. Yup, the center of equality, the UK. Google Calais border barrier, why don't you? Brits hate foreigners and immigrants, heck, it's what precipitated this Brexit trainwreck in the first place. You think Trump is bad? The UK prime minister, Boris Johnson, is his more evil twin.

The only places Brits have a modicum of superiority over Murica are in healthcare and policing, that's it. In other areas, America shits_ all over them island monkeys. grin

It's okay, just know that I want to inherit your DVD collection after you either get shot for driving while black by police or shot by a crazed mass murdering gunman.

Or maybe you might die of obesity/diabetes or cancer. God knows that the poorly regulated American food industry only cares about making profit from packing sugar and other untested GM products into their foods. Or maybe the failed healthcare system will get you.

Sha, dont forget me in your will. A spare parts dealer will appreciate your DVD collection.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I got no love for limeys.

Says the fat yank.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
error4040:

shocked me indomie generation lwkmd.... taaaa iffa here undecided
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
ornicus:

[img]https://snarkysmachine.files./2011/05/long-kiss-goodnight2.jpg[/img]

i will never understand how this movie flopped, terminating geena davis action woman career

"you know i can tell when someone lying to me"
"were you this stupid or did you take lessons"
" so kill em for me bitch- what are you good for?"
"Mommy, am we gonna die? -: Oh, no, baby, no. You're not going to die. They are "
"life is pain - get used to it!"
Seems familiar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
JeromeBlack:

It's okay, just know that I want to inherit your DVD collection after you either get shot for driving while black by police or shot by a crazed mass murdering gunman.

Or maybe you might die of obesity/diabetes or cancer. God knows that the poorly regulated American food industry only cares about making profit from packing sugar and other untested GM products into their foods. Or maybe the failed healthcare system will get you.

Sha, dont forget me in your will. A spare parts dealer will appreciate your DVD collection.

You're a fine one to talk. Typical case of pot calling kettle black. Brits are well known for their unhealthy foods and obesity. They are the fatties of Europe for crying out loud. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Says the fat yank.
Look in the mirror. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I didn't even bother with it or lion king. Won't see Mulan either. Disney is trying so hard to ruin movies that made our childhood. Legendary films like that should be left untouched.It's all about money now, and I don't know the target audience . kids or adult?

Exactly Bro, After this Aladdin Incident I won't even Bother about the Rest
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Ras al ghul, father of a homosexual. How far?
grin
grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I have one movie rule which has always helped me avoid trashy movies like aladdin, Bollywood and the likes; Any movie which have its characters going off course to start singing and dancing is a no for me, if I want to listen to music, I can find my way to Soundcity and Mtvbase

Nonsense and Will Smith's song
Ma Nigga!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
hulk616:
Disney and Bollywood movies are better than trashy John wick undecided

Wrong!
Despite John wick been Trashy I would rather watch it like that, than any Bollywood Singing trash Binundecided
to me Bollywood have nothing to add than Nuisance
Every Mallam with em Buta sha.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Part of me want it to suck just so I can point back at my OP and tell y'all, I told you so. I know, I'm petty like that. cheesy

I swear I feel you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I was told they were the same movie with different names, thus I didn't see the need to see White House Down . Never knew I'll end up liking it much more. For one, unlike OHF, WHD didn't take itself too seriously, it knew it had a ridiculous premise, and more or less ran with it. It even had a little girl twirling a presidential flag right in the middle of a carnage FFS.  I switched my brain off and was immensely entertained.

Now I understand.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
X-Men-Dark Phoenix.. 3/10
Genre: Sci-fi ,Action

Why does the new xmen movies of recent lack continuity & are always disjointed.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
Seriously, Eric the power hungry Magnito turning down a weapon/asset as powerful as Jean..Hmmm.
Raven dead...are they kidding me, i thought Raven walked out from Charles & the Xmen in Xmen first class.
Jean was 9 when Charles took her in, she's probably 17 or 18 in this movie. So that makes it 8/9 years, so Charles, Hank & Eric excluding Raven never aged a single bit from Xmen first class till now, that's like 30years + in the Xmen universe. Are the writers now saying these 3 individuals now share Wolverine's ageless ability.
The moral compass of the Xmen, Hank, joining forces with Eric to go kill jean....... like seriously.
And for Cyclops, let me not even get started with him. Though it's not strictly synonymous with this particular flick. Dude would blast someone with his Laser & the person instead of being split in two or dismembered would just be knocked out cold, isn't that laughable. All thanks to PG-13.
As regards the Villains, this has to be the worst set of villains i've seen so far in a Superhero flick. They seemed confused of what they really wanted. This is were the writer's ought to have borrowed a thing or two from the animated series Wolverine & the Xmen , The Hell fire Club IMO, should have been a worthy adversary.
All in all, this flick was much more like a drama, a poorly written one at that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
mekaprime:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
Seriously, Eric the power hungry Magnito turning down a weapon/asset as powerful as Jean..Hmmm.
Raven dead...are they kidding me, i thought Raven walked out from Charles & the Xmen in Xmen first class.
Jean was 9 when Charles took her in, she's probably 17 or 18 in this movie. So that makes it 8/9 years, so Charles, Hank & Eric excluding Raven never aged a single bit from Xmen first class till now, that's like 30years + in the Xmen universe. Are the writers now saying these 3 individuals now share Wolverine's ageless ability.
The moral compass of the Xmen, Hank, joining forces with Eric to go kill jean....... like seriously.
And for Cyclops, let me not even get started with him. Though it's not strictly synonymous with this particular flick. Dude would blast someone with his Laser & the person instead of being split in two or dismembered would just be knocked out cold, isn't that laughable. All thanks to PG-13.
As regards the Villains, this has to be the worst set of villains i've seen so far in a Superhero flick. They seemed confused of what they really wanted. This is were the writer's ought to have borrowed a thing or two from the animated series Wolverine & the Xmen , The Hell fire Club IMO, should have been a worthy adversary.
All in all, this flick was much more like a drama, a poorly written one at that.
I just want to address your Cyclops point. He doesn't fire lasers but concussive blasts from his eyes. And he can control the strength and force of the blasts.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kaycee7:
I just want to address your Cyclops point. He doesn't fire lasers but concussive blasts from his eyes. And he can control the strength and force of the blasts.

Gracias, i always thought it was Laser beams, Now I know it's beams of energy. So i eat my words as regards everything i said about him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
mekaprime:

Mad Hot Ballroom
Step Up
Step Up Revolution
Step Up 2
Step Up 3D
Step Up All In
Stomp the Yard
Any Body Can Dance
You Got Served

Honey
Battle of the year
Street dance
Take the lead
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
error4040:

Wrong!
Despite John wick been Trashy I would rather watch it like that than any Bollywood Singing trash Binundecided
to me Bollywood have nothing to add than Nuisance
Every Mallam with em Buta sha.

Man, seems you have problem with movies

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KwesiEmma: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2019
You can make money just using your smart phone
https://www.giftalworld.com/?uapaction=logout&ref=34884
With Just N2000 you can make 15K
Just ask me how

Inbox me on WhatsApp
+233555534504

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
mekaprime:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Twas a bore watch. I just think they should dead the franchise.

Xmen and Transformers.(They should just rest(haven't seen Bumblebee though).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Csami:

I don't have a problem with movies in General, I did Enjoy Hotel Mumbai Because They took the Bull by the Horn and Acted Straightforward Without Going off Course and Start Singing Love Songs or Adding Punjabi wedding Color Riot.
And you won't Find me Talking Down on classic movies Like

The God Father

Django Unchained

Alpha

The Revenant

Equalizer

The Avengers

Scarface

Everest

Trashy movies like

Aladdin!

Aladdin!!

Aladdin!!!

Defiantly YES I have a Problem with them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Csami:

Seriously! A lot of people here have weird perspectives about different movies. Having data or watching lots of movies doesn't make one a connoisseur of movies. A lot of movies are designed just for entertainment and some have turned it into an academic exercise where you have to defend your thesis before savage critics.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jammer777: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dotng:

Seriously! A lot of people here have weird perspectives about different movies. Having data or watching lots of movies doesn't make one a connoisseur of movies. A lot of movies are designed just for entertainment and some have turned it into an academic exercise where you have to defend your thesis before savage critics.

Ur mama didn't raise a fool, twale...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
error4040:

I don't have a problem with movies in General, I did Enjoy Hotel Mumbai Because They took the Bull by the Horn and Acted Straightforward Without Going off Course and Start Singing Love Songs or Adding Punjabi wedding Color Riot.

The God Father

Django Unchained

Alpha

The Revenant

Equalizer

The Avengers

Scarface

Everest

Trashy movies like

Aladdin!

Aladdin!!

Aladdin!!!

You do realize that Hotel Mumbai was a true story and not the regular "Singing Love Songs or Adding Punjabi wedding Color Riot" Indian flick.

Try to enjoy movies

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thelino: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2019

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dotng:

if u can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
error4040:

The God Father

Django Unchained

Alpha

The Revenant

Equalizer

The Avengers

Scarface

Everest

Trashy movies like

Aladdin!

Aladdin!!

Aladdin!!!

aladdin na colossal fvckup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
error4040:

Exactly Bro, After this Aladdin Incident I won't even Bother about the Rest

watch the jungle book, u will like it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
mekaprime:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
it's see ur own script, mr armchair critic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

if u can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.
Learn to relax. It is not everything you have to be serious about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblemm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.