Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3857031 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
vibewithme:
Watched Annabelle Comes Home yesternight. Very scary movie. Anyone who has watched it here?

Annabelle scary?? grin grin grin That shit ain't scary one bit. It had its jumpscare strategy but nah, ain't scary. In fact I was laughing at most of the scary scenes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Her -8/10

Joaquin Phoenix is just too good grin

This movie looks like a Black mirror episode
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
scnonline:
If you want to join DC and marvel WhatsApp group. . Use my signature
dc and marvel whatsapp group indeed...... Two set of each other enemies in one place..... A goo( place for those guys wey dey disturb here to take their argument there.... And invoke fire and brimstone on each other

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Logic007:

Camrip. Shite quality
as if you no dey watch camrip before. poor man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Damfostopper:
dc and marvel whatsapp group indeed...... Two set of each other enemies in one place..... A goo( place for those guys wey dey disturb here to take their argument there.... And invoke fire and brimstone on each other

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
The first time a DC character villain was given its own story it was a critical disaster the second time its a huge success . Both set in Batman’s universe and both has Frances Conroy in it. I loved Catwoman as a kid and didn’t understand the hate. Now I do see the flaws with the plot of the face cream that can deteriorate someone but Halle as Catwoman despite it not being Selina Kyle she still did a really good job and didn’t desserve the Razzie she is no Michelle Pfiefer but as a whole they are equally talented actresses. If Catwoman taken the joker route with giving it a darker grittier take in the real world I do think it would be a hell of a lot better then what we got . Both have hardly nothing to do with its source material but like Joker I think Catwoman had a lot of potential.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

You are mistaking me for the man you see in the mirror....

But I forgive you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

i learnt my lesson on camrips in university

i and my guys watched jurassic park the lost world and we all agreed it was a shit movie
two years later, an uncle sends me a clear video copy. i watch and am flabbergasted
i call my guy who says no way will i waste my time watching that useless movie. we sit down we watch it . as the movie ends my guy turns to me and says [complete [the video club] we used at the time] is fked

even to watch hd rip tv shows sef, i would rather wait. i have seen 480p web dls with better definition that 720p hd rips.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Logic007:

Camrip. Shite quality

Lol, u don run go download am?? cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Progenix:

Lol, u don run go download am?? cry

I'm a cinema person.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
The Night Comes For Us.

7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
thelastorca:

i learnt my lesson on camrips in university

i and my guys watched jurassic park the lost world and we all agreed it was a shit movie
two years later, an uncle sends me a clear video copy. i watch and am flabbergasted
i call my guy who says no way will i waste my time watching that useless movie. we sit down we watch it . as the movie ends my guy turns to me and says [complete [the video club] we used at the time] is fked

even to watch hd rip tv shows sef, i would rather wait. i have seen 480p web dls with better definition that 720p hd rips.

Lol, I remember my own experience sometime. I watched Man of Steel back then on Alaba dub disk and I agreed it was a shit movie. Now fast forward 2 months ago and I say its a Masterpiece. Even Guardians of the Galaxy was annoying, Zootopia it was less fun. And I vow never again to download Camrip after I learnt a lesson the hard way.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Logic007:

I'm a cinema person.

Hmm that's nice. You lucky then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Progenix:

Hmm that's nice. You lucky then.

Lucky?

How much is it to watch film in cinema in Nigeria? Highest 3k for new movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Logic007:

Lucky?

How much is it to watch film in cinema in Nigeria? Highest 3k for new movie.

Yea, I know u Gonna be a smart mouth. Yep, its cheap but this Buhari regime makes it significant.

Its not for a single flick I meant. Watching films regularly a year, like 5/6 films Gonna burn a significant hole in your pocket. And I know you watch movies regularly in the cinema. That's y I say u privileged. I'm a cinephile, I watch tons of movies a year, probably around 50 or more. So movie going can't quench my appetite.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vibewithme(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Progenix:

Annabelle scary?? grin grin grin That shit ain't scary one bit. It had its jumpscare strategy but nah, ain't scary. In fact I was laughing at most of the scary scenes.

haaa!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:23am On Oct 27, 2019
nani667:

Wtf nah...

F8 was awesome tho. But it's not so cool the watch anymore now that Paul is dead .

The show should just continue some other way maybe like the Hobbs and Shaw spin-off. Then again, cardi-b wtf this is just sick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by anonymousghost2(m): 3:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Logic007:

I'm a cinema person.

i hate seeing movies in the cinema...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 4:55am On Oct 27, 2019
yinkeys:
Hunger Games. E sweet die. Pls can someone hint me on films a lot better than Hunger games

Let me try this one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:19am On Oct 27, 2019
nani667:
She'll probably have a similar role to Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea. Just a little cameo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Guys please help me with a download link for "The joker".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Kaycee7:
She'll probably have a similar role to Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea. Just a little cameo.

Which time Iggy Azalea made a cameo in the Fast franchise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Progenix:

Fast and Furious 7. One of the scenes at the start of the movie where she spoke with Letty (Michelle Rodriguez).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Progenix:

Fast and furious 7... At the beginning of the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2019
The joker 10/10

This movie will make a cult classic, his dancing scene on those stairs was epic grin the rise of a clown, Joaquin phoenix might win the oscars this year.. And I love fact that this movie was connected to batman story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2019
nani667:

She's probably going to make the villain suck her p*ssy or something cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Kaycee7:
Fast and Furious 7. One of the scenes at the start of the movie where she spoke with Letty (Michelle Rodriguez).

I probably don't remember it anymore. Even Rita Ora I know she was in 8 but can't remember exactly which scene.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Doctor Sleep is coming out this November. Thought it was scheduled for next year.

The reviews are positive so far.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2019
blingxx:
The joker 10/10

This movie will make a cult classic, his dancing scene on those stairs was epic grin the rise of a clown, Joaquin phoenix might win the oscars this year.. And I love fact that this movie was connected to batman story
The Joker and Batman share a common history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), Yemike(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.