Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,935 members, 7,876,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3856741 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Alexistaiwo still waiting for your reply... Don't tell me you're chickening out now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Born2Freak:

Kai. You must be in real pains.
not at all. i just pity you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
DrDax:

6 underground

Nothing new, rivetting though.

Fast moving action flick , lots of explosions and gore .

Number 3 is quite a mad man. Gave me some good laughs.

And those chicks, ah!

The constact flashbacks were a bit tedious sha.

Love Ryan.

7.5/10

The three bolded with probably little or no plot are typical Michael Bay's signature. If it weren't just a Netflix thing, it would have done well at the box office, cause that's what young adults really fancy, Bay really knows his audience.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
#
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

michael bay is not young o, oga. the man is 54 years.
Yeah, I thought as much, I had already modified my post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
mekaprime:

Yeah, I thought as much, I had already modified my post.
okay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bbbwings: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
please watch parasite
its is a slow burn though
unfreaking believable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
losprince:

You're correct, QT sure knows how to tell and show a captivating story. With a good movie time flies like it flew for me while watching the Irishman, an almost 3 and half hour long picture. I don't know about Bruce, I'm not a fan, can't recall seeing any of his movies so I don't know.
What's your take on the Irishman?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Took you 10 hours to muster enough courage.

Whenever you are ready.
alexistaiwo:
It's all fun till shiit becomes a funeral.

You go first.

losprince:
Alexistaiwo still waiting for your reply... Don't tell me you're chickening out now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

this guy are you a parrot or are you incapable of forming an original thought of your own I rightfully called you a dimwit and you called me a dimwit in return. I called you a criminal and you called me a criminal.

posting screenshots from a stolen itel phone only goes to show that you're a pathetic and insecure dimwit. you're very dumb.

what are you even trying to prove sef that you're jobless that you're a yahoo boy

below is what a normal man with a honest 8am to 5pm job use in a month. grow a brain.

Nigga I get your time, it shows how broke you are to have used 11 gb since last month till now, oya see another screenshot from my xiaomi note 8 pro..

How clueless you must have been to say I use an Itel device.
Plus you don't have a job, can you be honest for once, If you have a job you won't be here spewing trash to and fro.
And did you just call yourself a man?
Sweet jeez, your balls just dropped yesterday my nigga, go and build some sense.

You can now go and kill yourself..
Quote me again and die.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Took you 10 hours to muster enough courage.

Whenever you are ready.

Let's not derail today. You're welcome to fire the first shot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Nigga I get your time, it shows how broke you are to have used 11 gb since last month till now, oya see another screenshot from my xiaomi note 8 pro..

How clueless you must have been to say I use an Itel device.

You can now go and kill yourself..
Quote me again and die.

this small boy stop displaying your low iq for all to see.

not surprising that your small brain cannot comprehend the fact that data amount per month is not the be all that ends all. some people watch pay tv in the evenings and weekends, and only spend data occasionally on new movies. but you don't know that because all you have is your chinko phone and popsy money.

your small brain has exposed you to be either in a shady business or a dependent that still receives monthly allowance from mumsy and popsy.

even your moniker shows how immature you're.

you're dumb shaa.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ishilove:

What's your take on the Irishman?
It's a very touching piece, well scripted and directed. A slow burn.
I'm on my third viewing so far, it's not a classic like Goodfellas and it's not that quotable but it's a movie I'd gladly give 10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
losprince:

And letting things go is Divine.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

this small boy stop displaying your low iq for all to see.

not surprising that your small brain cannot comprehend the fact that data amount per month is not the be all that ends all. some people watch pay tv in the evenings and weekends, and only spend data occasionally on new movies. but you don't know that because all you have is your chinko phone and popsy money.

your small brain has exposed you to be either in a shady business or a dependent that still receives monthly allowance from mumsy and popsy.

even your moniker shows how immature you're.

you're dumb shaa.

Sharrap.

Look who is talking. Are you mature? You that went to open thread about me? Dunce of the highest order.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Born2Freak:

Sharrap.

Look who is talking. Are you mature? You that went to open thread about me? Dunce of the highest order.

people needs to know who you're. now that the job is done, i've since deleted it. at least they now know you for a freak you're. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
J2381:
couple with a whole lot of incest but guess what, people are still gonna cheer it like they cheered Jon Snow shagging his aunt, heck! They even wanted the dude to marry her. But if it's Joker killing douchebags... well your guess is as good as mine. grin cheesy

LMAO

It is what it is.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
The Batman starts filming Next month. cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
IngeniousLeez:
so ....... ? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Parasite:

Slow burn, but very very interesting. The class struggle has been going on since time immemorial. One part that touched me immensely is the scene where the Kim family apartment is flooded with sewer water. That made me all teary eyed. Poverty is bitch cry

This the best foreign movie I have ever watched. Gosh!

Biko, 5 stars.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
IngeniousLeez:
These people sha want to milk this franchise to the last drop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Theflint1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Where did you download from...the subtitling on the one I downloaded was a mess.
Ishilove:
Parasite:

Slow burn, but very very interesting. The class struggle has been going on since time immemorial. One part that touched me immensely is the scene when the Kim family apartment is flooded with sewer water. That made me all teary. Poverty is bitch cry

This the best foreign movie I have ever watched. Gosh!

Biko, 5 stars.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
6-Underground...6/10
Genre: Action, Adventure

Basically there's nothing new here, same old sh.it from Bay(explosive scenes, over the top action scenes & some few hot girls & sex scene), at some point, the flick seemed like a Fast & Furious esque on steroids.
Plot was very poor, weak & disjointed, the story basically lacked a coherent flow, acting was just there,so was directing.
Special effects weren't really that cool/convincing though. Bay is artist when it comes to special effects, but i wasn't really impressed with his artistry here, especially his car explosive scenes, it had the Transformers esque written all over it, other than that, everything seems kinda fair.
If you really want to enjoy this movie, simply switch off your brain, toss your logic to the wind, grab some popcorn & enjoy. A solid 6 for me, cause of the action, asides that, it's a below average flick.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
A cure for wellness (2016)

Sickest movie ever!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

people needs to know who you're. now that the job is done, i've since deleted it. at least they now know you for a freak you're. tongue

People were smart to avoid your incoherent nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by peter750: 1:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Pls any link to download full movie of the will be done
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2019
mekaprime:
6-Underground...6/10
Genre: Action, Adventure

Basically there's nothing new here, same old sh.it from Bay(explosive scenes, over the top action scenes & some few hot girls & sex scene), at some point, the flick seemed like a Fast & Furious esque on steroids.
Plot was very poor, weak & disjointed, the story basically lacked a coherent flow, acting was just there,so was directing.
Special effects weren't really that cool/convincing though. Bay is artist when it comes to special effects, but i wasn't really impressed with his artistry here, especially his car explosive scenes, it had the Transformers esque written all over it, other than that, everything seems kinda fair.
If you really want to enjoy this movie, simply switch off your brain, toss your logic to the wind, grab some popcorn & enjoy. A solid 6 for me, cause of the action, asides that, it's a below average flick.
Hence the below par ratings on RT. It's to just to see it for the action I guess.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by amosblisz: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

you have to be a special kind of idiot to believe that that movie wasn't propanga. I pity your gullible mind.

U must be a goat, watz with the insult. I pity ur miserable life if u take dis movie shi#t so personal smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Ishilove:

These people sha want to milk this franchise to the last drop.

Lol. Well he's their most popular character(also the World's most popular Superhero) and the Golden Goose. And the fact that Batman always sells.
Just as you won't stop seeing any Spiderman movie.

Moreso, Fans worldwide wants this- More Batman. Especially, since this DCEU franchise is yet to have a Batman Solo movie. Painfully though, this won't be set in the current DCEU timeline.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Superman is the world's most popular Superhero not Batman.

IngeniousLeez:

Lol. Well he's their most popular character(also the World's most popular Superhero) and the Golden Goose. And the fact that Batman always sells.

Moreso, Fans worldwide wants this- More Batman. Especially, since this DCEU franchise is yet to have a Batman Solo movie. Painfully though, this won't be set in the current DCEU timeline.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Born2Freak:

People were smart to avoid your incoherent nonsense.

Thank you.. very wise words.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Superman is the world's most popular Superhero not Batman.

Nah, Superman is close but Batman takes the Cake. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Seezzy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.