Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3850752 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
troubleseller:
I actually thought you were telling me to shut the fück up till I remembered this part in the trailer..

Lol. This made me laugh more.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO. Oscars don't care about theme parks and VFX splurge!! grin

Wait for it, Marvel stans will come for your head. cheesy. Next they'll say Oscars is rigged, corrupt and bribed by DC. Worst of all they'll claim it's A LOW BUDGET AWARD— sacrilege. lipsrsealed

But TBH this year's Best Picture is bloody competitive!! It's survival of the fittest at its BEST. cheesy

I love end game. I've seen the entire marvel cinematic universe movies and am a ful fan. ( minus captain marvel and GOTG2 and ant man 2).

However none of them has blown me away like the joker. My best movie of 2019. Oscar worthy yes yes yes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Morbius trailer is out and this looks good. smiley

Disney should take a lesson or 2 from Sony on how to make cinema...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMBLuGJTsA
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mark9854(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Seunpaul01:

Why didn't he just use the saw cut the chain. Dumb shit!
lol, he already tried that but the saw was too small to cut the chain... it was meant to cut the feet. the man behind the sick game planned it so perfectly that it even fooled me that was watching!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
armadeo:

I love end game. I've seen the entire marvel cinematic universe movies and am a ful fan. ( minus captain marvel and GOTG2 and ant man 2).

However none of them has blown me away like the joker. My best movie of 2019. Oscar worthy yes yes yes.
fake fan cry

Endgame was robbed and joker deserves nothing even a sit.

The greatest movie of all time Endgame was robbed cry cry cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
armadeo:

Lol, I'm also a big Marvel fan and I've watched the ENTIRE MCU movies, from Hulk, Ironman to Ant-Man Captain Marvel and Far from Home !!

Albeit I love DC much more. grin
Joker my Best movie For 2019 alongside The Irishman. My all time BEST remains The Dark Knight grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
hulk616:
fake fan cry

Endgame was robbed and joker deserves nothing even a sit.

The greatest movie of all time Endgame was robbed cry cry cry cry

What's up my GEE grin

I thought you said Endgame and love you 3000 was sweeping the Oscars..... Lol. I'm still waiting for your nominations. cry

But but.,... but but, Endgame was ROBBED!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mark9854:

lol, he already tried that but the saw was too small to cut the chain... it was meant to cut the feet. the man behind the sick game planned it so perfectly that it even fooled me that was watching!!!

grin grin. @ bolded

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abeg who has downloaded these movies online with DVDSCR as film quality:

Little Women
Bombshell
JoJo Rabbit
Ford vs Ferrari
Frozen 2

They're all fvcking DVDSCR, and the last time I downloaded that quality na cry I cry. Although DVDSCR has varying quality, some a bit close to HDrip but I don't wanna risk it.

Who've watched the aforementioned and please tell me if the quality is good enough, especially the sound/audio that's were issues usually come up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, I'm also a big Marvel fan and I've watched the ENTIRE MCU movies, from Hulk, Ironman to Ant-Man Captain Marvel and Far from Home !!

Albeit I love DC much more. grin
Joker my Best movie For 2019 alongside The Irishman. My all time BEST remains The Dark Knight grin grin
fake fan

Endgame was robbed cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
abduleez1:

What's up my GEE grin

I thought you said Endgame and love you 3000 was sweeping the Oscars..... Lol. I'm still waiting for your nominations. cry

But but.,... but but, Endgame was ROBBED!!!! undecided
that's the truth. Endgame was robbed cry cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ishilove:
Murder on the Orient Express-

I definitely did not see that ending, which is why Agatha Christie will always be my all time favourite mystery writer.

A fantastic film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
hulk616:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Baba go and be dragging safe on the street in real life na.

FvF is more realistic.

It is a true life story unlike fiction like FnF

Since you know FnF is fiction, why are you comparing it with a biopic like FvF? As if anybody watches FnF for realism.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
I was comparing the racing scene.

FvF will leaving you feeling like you are sitting at the front seat beside the driver.

Kaycee7:
Since you know FnF is fiction, why are you comparing it with a biopic like FvF? As if anybody watches FnF for realism.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Morbius trailer is out and this looks good. smiley

Disney should take a lesson or 2 from Sony on how to make cinema...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMBLuGJTsA

Wow. Slowly building up the franchise.

So vulture and morbius. Then venom.

A massive spiderman universe about to be explored.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I was comparing the racing scene.

FvF will leaving you feeling like you are sitting at the front seat beside the driver .

At the bolded, so you also felt it, that movie was an edge of the seat masterpiece jare.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
abduleez1:
Abeg who has downloaded these movies online with DVDSCR as film quality:

Little Women
Bombshell
JoJo Rabbit
Ford vs Ferrari
Frozen 2

They're all fvcking DVDSCR, and the last time I downloaded that quality na cry I cry. Although DVDSCR has varying quality, some a bit close to HDrip but I don't wanna risk it.

Who've watched the aforementioned and please tell me if the quality is good enough, especially the sound/audio that's were issues usually come up.
JoJo Rabbit
Ford vs Ferrari
Frozen 2....The Dvdscr quality of these lots were quite good, i can vouch for em'.
As for Marriage Story you asked of earlier, if you don't fancy Romantic Drama, just steer clear. I saw how that niggah spoilt Vikings for you at the series thread, laugh wan kill me iswear (no offense), it was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=abduleez1 post=85772456][/quote] you are feeling the pain from endgame robbery too. cry cry cry cry

We need to start boycotting Oscars cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Blackspider: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Blackspider:
My top 10 movies of 2019 and their rating.

Please note this is my own best movies and my own alone. Starting off at

10. Ready or Not - 8/10 (Horror thriller)
This movie is pure class, unbelievable and full of twist.

9. Dolemite is my Name - 7.6/10 (Drama and comedy)
Many are wondering why it has a lower rating but a higher pick, just know am a sucker for a good Eddie Murphy.

8. Midsommar - 8.2/10 (Horror)
This movie is unbelievable slow but it teaches us one thing don't follow your friends to their village even for free grin

7. Ford V Ferrari - 9/10 (Drama and Action)
I have a bias for sport cars and also I love a platonic male relationship. Excellent portrayal by Bale and Damon.

6. How to train your dragon 3 - 6.9/10 (Animation, Action and adventure)
A powerful end to a rollercoaster of hearts.

5. Rocketman - 9/10 (Musical and Drama)
I loved Bohemian Rhapsody so that explains.

4. John Wick 3 - 8.8/10 (Action)
When someone kills with a book you bet I am there.

3. Waves - 8.8/10 (Drama)
As a black man it is a must watch.

2.5. Marriage Story - 9.4/10 (Drama)
Beautifully written

2. Joker - 9.7/10 (Comics and Drama)
One of the best thing to happen to the comic book movies after Logan.

Honourable mentions;
The last black man in San Francisco (Drama)
Honey boy (Drama)
Luce (Drama)
Peanut butter Falcon (Drama)
Atlantics (Romance)
Bombshell (Drama)
Knives out (Comedy and mystery) and
Doctor sleep (Horror)

1. Parasite - 9.9/10 (Thriller)
Incredible, stunning and intriguing
For those of you that wants to watch some of the best films of 2019. Here was my list before
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
mekaprime:

JoJo Rabbit
Ford vs Ferrari
Frozen 2....The Dvdscr quality of these lots were quite good, i can vouch for em'.
As for Marriage Story you asked of earlier, if you don't fancy Romantic Drama, just steer clear. I saw how that niggah spoilt Vikings for you at the series thread, laugh wan kill me iswear (no offense), it was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

Thanks man.

I enjoy Romantic Dramas if it's good. I'm kinda a romantic but I no dey show am Sha grin

Lol, Mehn, that thing pain me ehn. I would have stabbed that guy dagger if he was close by.

True, it was my fault for not getting updated asap, coz I was fooled that we were very few in these threads that watch Vikings. Mainly cos all the rave has been about Witcher, See, Breaking Bad, GoT, The Morning Show and Watchmen.

But that Watchmen ehn is a pretty SLOW BURN Chai. I'm just heading to episode 5. When I'm through with it and those movies I listed I'mma hook up with Vikings season 6. grin I barely have enough space for massive downloads unlike before. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
Blackspider:

For those of you that wants to watch some of the best films of 2019. Here was my list before
[/s] angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
armadeo:

Wow. Slowly building up the franchise.

So vulture and morbius. Then venom.

A massive spiderman universe about to be explored.

Exactly
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
abduleez1:

Thanks man.

I enjoy Romantic Dramas if it's good. I'm kinda a romantic but I no dey show am Sha grin

Lol, Mehn, that thing pain me ehn. I would have stabbed that guy dagger if he was close by.

True, it was my fault for not getting updated asap, coz I was fooled that we were very few in these threads that watch Vikings. Mainly cos all the rave has been about Witcher, See, Breaking Bad, GoT, The Morning Show and Watchmen.

But that Watchmen ehn is a pretty SLOW BURN Chai. I'm just heading to episode 5. When I'm through with it and those movies I listed I'mma hook up with Vikings season 6. grin I barely have enough space for massive downloads unlike before. cry

You're welcome. Though as a form of advice/warning, I'd say you shouldn't see a movie with the DVDscr format, on either of a Tv or laptop, cause the quality wouldn't be that good on the afformentioned devices.
Also, from my observations & experience so far, movies with such quality are best seen/viewed on a smartphone with Amoled display, rather than an Ips display, so if you're using a device with an Ips display, i'd advice you to wait for a better copy, cause there is a huge probability/possibility that the quality of the display as regards the DVDSCR format, might be shitty.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2020
mekaprime:

You're welcome. Though as a form of advice/warning, I'd say you shouldn't see a movie with the DVDscr format, on either of a Tv or laptop, cause the quality wouldn't be that good on the afformentioned devices.
Also, from my observations & experience so far, movies with such quality are best seen/viewed on a smartphone with Amoled display, rather than an Ips display, so if you're using a device with an Ips display, i'd advice you to wait for a better copy, cause there is a huge probability/possibility that the quality of the display as regards the DVDSCR format, might be shitty.

Roger that, Duly noted. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2020
Please, has anyone see place download Terminator - Dark Fate. Clear version o.

I don wait taya; kilode. Since when they released am d film don dey my list sotey i pehmeh for waiting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Supersede(m): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2020
[please anybody know the site where I can download HUSTLE AND FLOW.? PLEASE
quote author=Fynestboi post=20110974] cool cool cool[/quote]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Seunpaul01:
Please, has anyone see place download Terminator - Dark Fate. Clear version o.

I don wait taya; kilode. Since when they released am d film don dey my list sotey i pehmeh for waiting.

Lol, na so me sef dey wait Taya oo. I already dey plan to ask ppl here sef who don see clear version.

Few hours ago sef I check I no see shishi. I don already dey vex sef why Dem never release film since, Joker wey come out before am sef don get Blu-ray since December. cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 4:19am On Jan 14, 2020
hulk616:

Endgame is bloody overrated.its a good film tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by noob03saibot(m): 4:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
First of all, do you really think that saw can cut the chain?
Secondly, knowing the Saw franchise, his time must be limited.
I laughed at his comment bro. If I may add, when you find yourself in such a tensed situation in real life, you do alot of dumbsh!t. You don't reason right.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 4:44am On Jan 14, 2020
sexymoma:
Harriet 7/10

hd yet?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2020
6 underground.. micheal bay and violence extravaganza. Premise is ridiculous but movie was entertaining. Very entertaining. 7/10.

Ford vs Ferrari. I usually dont watch biopics per se but thanks to this thread j had to see it. Solid movie with superb acting by damon and bale. 9/10.

Oscar worthy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Phobos19, Illusioneffect(m), Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.