Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3851155 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Sheyimann: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Need Netflix logins
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2022
oyetpel:
King Richard. 9/10

When I started the movie, I was like what kind of man is this, I didn't know the Williams sisters father had mouth like this. He was so sure that his daughters will be the best, which is kind of rich because anything can happen in sports and cut a career short.

The movie became emotional for me when young Serena Williams registered herself for a tournament and didn't bother that her family will come watch her, I shed tears.
I am a huge sports fan, and I hope to make my kids start training early and have a career in it.

P/S: Jon Bernthal was fantastic in this movie. I always love any movie he is in.
liar

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Beorn:

Avoid Black Crab if you can. Disappointing movie. Below average. The worse Naomi Rapace movie I've watched.
You people should stop this habit of preventing other people from seeing movies you find apalling. The best you can do is keep quiet or wish them luck. Nobody is god here

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
DieRich5:
hmmm I hope this movies here no be waste of data o

Black crab was my main movie here to watch next week undecided

Omo guy you Sabi download nonsense movies oo.
Lol, see list. cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Omo guy you Sabi download nonsense movies oo.
Lol, see list. cheesy grin
beta movies no Dy na.......... most non English movie be Dy go well b4 o

Las Las na to face series 4get movie na go win am
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
DieRich5:
hmmm I hope this movies here no be waste of data o

Black crab was my main movie here to watch next week undecided

You can still watch it. You might end up enjoying it. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Parizz:
liar
I did
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Omo guy you Sabi download nonsense movies oo. Lol, see list. cheesy grin

Those movies are the surest way to sleep. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
DieRich5:

good movies are no more
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beorn:

Those movies are the surest way to sleep. grin grin

LMFAO... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
DieRich5:

Lol, you dey try.
This period I mainly focus on series and maybe old movies or some movies I refused to watch in the last two years.

I kinda love this period of drought cos it gives me a breather and time to catch up on premium content I missed and less pressure on FOMO for new content. Last year streaming release culture left me with an overload I can't hope to clear till end of this year. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sing ll 8.8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adinije:
where can I download HD version
tfpdl dot cúm
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
Abeg make una no start again. Which kain compare una dey compare. The Widow is bad ass!. She go remove black and WI from black widow and turn her to doe. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yDFRkr4xQw

love bïtches in leather.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Turning red. 9/10

An asian family where the mother is more vocal than the father. Seems Americanised to me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Who is watching Scream? Karleb, dierich5, kaycee7
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Arizoner:
Who is watching Scream?
2022 own 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Arizoner:
Who is watching Scream?

Bros I no dey watch horror.

It has a fair imdb rating tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
I was talking to my older cousin about King Richard and I went on Google to read more on him.
This guy is a genius but notorious in the way he trained up the girls(Venus and Serena were only his daughters, the other three girls are the children of Oracene with another man)

“Half the time he wouldn’t want new balls, he would use bad balls so the girls would have to run faster and bend lower,” the girls’ coach, Rick Macci, recalled. 

Richard deliberately moved the family to Compton, over the objections of his wife, because he believed the tough environment would give the girls a fighter’s mentality.

“What led me to Compton was my belief that the greatest champions came out of the Ghetto,” he wrote. “I had studied sports successes like Muhammad Ali and great thinkers like Malcolm X. I saw where they came from.” He also told CNN.

Williams also hired school children to surround the courts to heckle Venus and Serena (not shown in the film), with the idea that the jeers would toughen the girls up. 
“Criticism can bring the best out of you,” he told CNN in that same interview.

And lastly.
He walked away from his first family when all five children were under eight and had no further contact with them subsequently.

https://slate.com/culture/2021/11/king-richard-movie-accuracy-will-smith-richard-williams.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol, WTF is this? I find this dumb.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Who are you anticipating for Oscar glory today??

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Ahead of the Oscars today, name a 2021 film that WASN'T nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture but should have been.

I'll start:
The Last Duel
House of Gucci

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2022
°°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2022
abduleez1:
Ahead of the Oscars today, name a 2021 film that WASN'T nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture but should have been.

I'll start:
The Last Duel
House of Gucci

I do you one better...

One that was nominated but shouldn't have been...

Don't look up.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Phenomenal...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
From the leaked 2011 contract between Sony/Marvel - Character Integrity Obligations for Depicting Spider-Man/Peter Parker..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zeeace(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2022
oyetpel:
King Richard. 9/10

When I started the movie, I was like what kind of man is this, I didn't know the Williams sisters father had mouth like this. He was so sure that his daughters will be the best, which is kind of rich because anything can happen in sports and cut a career short.

The movie became emotional for me when young Serena Williams registered herself for a tournament and didn't bother that her family will come watch her, I shed tears.
I am a huge sports fan, and I hope to make my kids start training early and have a career in it.

P/S: Jon Bernthal was fantastic in this movie. I always love any movie he is in.
best sport movie ever. Surprisingly serena turned out to be the goat just as he predicted. Considering the fact she wan in venus shadow growing up. That movie should be win an oscar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I do you one better...

One that was nominated but shouldn't have been...

Don't look up.....

Lol, in comparison to movies nominated in that category I'll say Don't Look Up totally deserved it's nomination.

How many movies on the list have you seen?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2022
abduleez1:

I'll start:
The Last Duel
House of Gucci
"Tick..Tick..Boom" for me but i am glad "Andrew Garfield" got a norm at least.

"The Last Duel" should have probably replaced "Don't Look Up", apart from that, the list looks fine to me.

House of Gucci had too many mixed reviews to be considered for best picture abi isn't it the same movie that Jered Leto just won a Razzie award for?

Anyway, i think the Best picture nod is between "CODA, Dune, and The Power of the Dog"

Personally rooting for "CODA".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2022
oyaskii:
"Tick..Tick..Boom" for me but i am glad "Andrew Garfield" got a norm at least.

"The Last Duel" should have probably replaced "Don't Look Up", apart from that, the list looks fine to me.

House of Gucci had too many mixed reviews to be considered for best picture abi isn't it the same movie that Jered Leto just won a Razzie award for?

Anyway, i think the Best picture nod is between "CODA, Dune, and The Power of the Dog"

Personally rooting for "CODA".

I'm still speculating on watching tick tick Boom.

That Razzie award for Jared Leto is just pure hate to me. It's really weird how these people arrive at choosing actors for Razzie. His performance was great to me and I find that award the dumbest shit the peeps behind the awards has done over the years.

It means you don watch almost all the movies for that list? Omo you be boss o. Na this upcoming week I'll try to watch the rest I ignored.
This year to me seems to be the weakest Oscars in while. Most of the movies I haven't watched.

What of Licorice Pizza?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Death on the Nile is fvvking out!! grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2022
abduleez1:

I'm still speculating on watching tick tick Boom.

That Razzie award for Jared Leto is just pure hate to me. It's really weird how these people arrive at choosing actors for Razzie. His performance was great to me and I find that award the dumbest shit the peeps behind the awards has done over the years.

It means you don watch almost all the movies for that list? Omo you be boss o. Na this upcoming week I'll try to watch the rest I ignored.
This year to me seems to be the weakest Oscars in while. Most of the movies I haven't watched.

What of Licorice Pizza?
You should see "Tick..Tick..Boom", Andrew Garfield's performance was so good, but it's a musical tho, I don't know if you enjoy such lol.

Jered Leto performance wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either, it was more "cringeworthy" , he was trying too hard.

Man, i still can't figured out how "Licorice Pizza" got a best picture nod? The movie was mid to say the least. A 15 year old guy falling in love with a 25 year girl was basically the entire movie like....they had Bradley Cooper's face on the poster, and this man was basically in one scene undecided. By the 1st act i could predict the entire movie and it didn't disappoint, so by the third act, i wasn't even paying attention, i just wanted it to end let me sleep lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.