Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,636 members, 7,924,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3944706 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) ... (3892) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I guarantee you will enjoy turning red. Its another movie I watched repeatedly

Guess I'm the odd one. I rarely rewatch movies. Or series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Nobody is even talking about Babylon again lmao

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

Same here, though it's mostly due to limited time and over-saturation of available content.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2023
abduleez1:
Doings.... cool
Peak doings

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

some movies/ series have very high rewatch value...

Either because it has so much you will notice on rewatches or because it's just so entertaining

I have shows I've seen multiple times...movies like Bourne I've seen more than 10 times
Even some anime I've seen almost 30 times

On the other hand there are some shows/ movies that are good but have 0 rewatch value. Maybe cos it's not entertaining enough or because it's only thrill is in the mystery
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
2022 as it happened...

If you have Rotten Tomatoes version of these lists, I'd like to see them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

Even in my first attempt, I can't watch without forwarding (doesn't matter how interesting it is). If I'll watch a second time, it's probably 10 years later, when I can't remember much about it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
phr0nesis:

Even in my first attempt, I can't watch without forwarding (doesn't matter how interesting it is). If I'll watch a second time, it's probably 10 years later, when I can't remember much about it
how did you watch/ understand Tenet? I want tips
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ishilove:

He is an idiot, not non-binary. The west keeps pandering to mental illnezz
homophobic. Dont come anywhere close to the US embassy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

For peeps who take their cinema seriously without bitching no original content all day everyday.
where is beyonce?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Arizoner: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
abduleez1:
Funny how I just found out about Ridley Scott directing the God tier Black Hawk Down movie 2 days ago. The man is darn good.
hollywood have cum again with all these underwelming sequels. They want to spoil the legacy of the original gladiator
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Arizoner:
how did you watch/ understand Tenet? I want tips
Whenever you get the tips elsewhere, please inform me, I need it too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kaycee7:
Same here, though it's mostly due to limited time and over-saturation of available content.

Yes. This is my main excuse.

I watched The Batman in cinema last year. I still downloaded the first few days it was available on digital. But I watched like first ten minutes and stopped.
I just felt my time will be used properly if I cleared my humongous backlog a bit and make little space for upcoming content. I just calculated the 3hrs I'd use to watch it and see the potential of content I might clear. I push am to another day. Up till now I never still go back for rewatch as no time dey.

I still get puzzled a bit when ppl say they don't have content to watch. Cos me I hardly have time to watch what's on my watchlist. Even if I wasn't this busy, I don't think I can clear my current TV Watchlist in two years. Talkless of adding the movies. And the list keeps growing in geometric progression. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
some movies/ series have very high rewatch value...

Either because it has so much you will notice on rewatches or because it's just so entertaining

I have shows I've seen multiple times...movies like Bourne I've seen more than 10 times
Even some anime I've seen almost 30 times

On the other hand there are some shows/ movies that are good but have 0 rewatch value. Maybe cos it's not entertaining enough or because it's only thrill is in the mystery

Plausible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Every season of the boys has multiple scenes I keep going back to
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Arizoner:
where is beyonce?

Beyonce ??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
IbrahimMav:

If you have Rotten Tomatoes version of these lists, I'd like to see them.

That'd be premium hard. But I'll tag you if I see something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
phr0nesis:

Whenever you get the tips elsewhere, please inform me, I need it too
Tenet is not hard to understand...
Only the last few sequences are extremely hard...i.e the last mission

Like you admitted, you fast-forward or speed up movies so of course you'll struggle to understand
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ilamina(f): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Do you guys watch black American movies here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

I watched The Batman in cinema last year. I still downloaded the first few days it was available on digital. But I watched like first ten minutes and stopped.
I just felt my time will be used properly if I cleared my humongous backlog a bit and make little space for upcoming content. I just calculated the 3hrs I'd use to watch it and see the potential of content I might clear. I push am to another day. Up till now I never still go back for rewatch as no time dey.

I still get puzzled a bit when ppl say they don't have content to watch. Cos me I hardly have time to watch what's on my watchlist. Even if I wasn't this busy, I don't think I can clear my current TV Watchlist in two years. Talkless of adding the movies. And the list keeps growing in geometric progression. embarassed
two years?
It seems you have a very high range of shows you can watch.

You're not like me that has specific tastes...
Even when my watchlist is huge...I can clear it up in a month max...

For me even if a show is rated 100% I won't watch if it's not my taste
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Every season of the boys has multiple scenes I keep going back to

More than half of my go to scenes are Kimiko's. Now, of course, this does not mean I have a thing for Karen Fukuhara

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kaycee7:
More than half of my go to scenes are Kimiko's. Now, of course, this does not mean I have a thing for Karen Fukuhara

Girls get it done Kaycee7 off amirite cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

I still get puzzled a bit when ppl say they don't have content to watch. Cos me I hardly have time to watch what's on my watchlist. Even if I wasn't this busy, I don't think I can clear my current TV Watchlist in two years. Talk less of adding the movies. And the list keeps growing in geometric progression. embarassed
This right here. Like, I want to rewatch Hobbs and Shaw, Ford vs Ferrari, X2: X-men United, Princess Mononoke and Veer-Zaara but 52 weeks no even dey enough for my current to-watch list. And these are just for movies, we never talk series.

Most people just watch the popular trending stuff. Not a lot of people actually know their preferred genres, styles, themes, etc. And also won't really bother to watch a movie if it wasn't being talked about in one of their circles. Las las any true movie enjoyed can hardly claim to be starved of movies to watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Girls get it done Kaycee7 off amirite cheesy
Abso-fücking-lutely cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Tenet is not hard to understand...
Only the last few sequences are extremely hard...i.e the last mission

Like you admitted, you fast-forward or speed up movies so of course you'll struggle to understand
Everything about Tenet is confusing. Nothing is straightforward in that movie when you realize that everything happening in the movie is the future interacting with the past. For example, it was the protagonist who sent mercenaries to capture him at the beginning, so he could be recruited by Tenet; an organization created by him
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JohnnyMcCarthy: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Folie A Deux ✓✓✓
Lady Gaga is prepped up as Harley Quinn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JohnnyMcCarthy: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jeremy celebrating his birthday in the hospital today.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JohnnyMcCarthy: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Finally cut the bûllshit about making a profit. ✓✓✓

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hyland(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
JohnnyMcCarthy:
Folie A Deux ✓✓✓
Lady Gaga is prepped up as Harley Quinn
Gaga would do an amazing job. She’s fantastic!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JohnnyMcCarthy: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fast and Furious X Henry Cavill ✓✓✓
Anticipate.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
JohnnyMcCarthy:
Fast and Furious X Henry Cavill ✓✓✓
Anticipate.
Press X to doubt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) ... (3892) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.