Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,701 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3863433 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3873) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:56pm On May 13, 2023
BlackManta:

Do you know that Dwayne Johnson is in Fast X cheesy

Apparently the man swallowed his pride after Black Adam and agreed to return to Fast and Furious.

They had to do an emergency reshoot just to add him.
when owu blows you, you have to be humble and swallow your pride. 😁😁😁
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 6:58pm On May 13, 2023
BlackManta:
I can see your vision James Gunn wink

Witness me!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Witness me!
Shiny and chrome

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2023
All these women can play Lois Lane but I personally want Pheobe to get the role.

If you've watched Bridgerton on Netflix, you'd agree with me.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 7:28pm On May 13, 2023
How come Super Mario got to the high Seas ahead of John Wick?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 7:28pm On May 13, 2023
Now available on the high seas.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 7:32pm On May 13, 2023
Guy Ritchies The Convenant...8/10
Genre: Action

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 7:36pm On May 13, 2023
Evil Dead(2013)....7/10
Genre: Horror

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2023
BlackManta:

Do you know that Dwayne Johnson is in Fast X cheesy

Apparently the man swallowed his pride after Black Adam and agreed to return to Fast and Furious.

They had to do an emergency reshoot just to add him.

Say God
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2023
Dotng:
How come Super Mario got to the high Seas ahead of John Wick?

They are tired of making money.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2023
pu7pl3:

They are tired of making money.
The money will still keep pouring in. I don't know how Universal does it, it just happens. Minions and Puss in boots had early releases last year and yet they still cashed out. Super Mario will still end the weekend in second place (behind GOTG 3) even with this release
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2023
phr0nesis:

The money will still keep pouring in. I don't know how Universal does it, it just happens. Minions and Puss in boots had early releases last year and yet they still cashed out. Super Mario will still end the weekend in second place (behind GOTG 3) even with this release

Universal animation movies has been an oddity at the box office since COVID. They're basically a new breed of overperformers despite streaming release. It doesn't affect them at all.

Their creative and marketing department have figured out how to please audiences and keep making them come back for more while maintaining good quality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:58pm On May 13, 2023
BlackManta:
I need this to be true.

This guy is a very talented actor with phenomenal range, I have no doubts he can pull it off.

Lol

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:01pm On May 13, 2023
Early reviews for Jennifer Lopez's action flick "Mother" tanks hard. After TGM and this, it's safe to say they can give up at this point.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2023
Ilamina:
Any south African movie I can watch
kiss and kill
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2023
SOZINN:
Early reviews for Jennifer Lopez's action flick "Mother" tanks hard. After TGM and this, it's safe to say they can give up at this point.

it was very generic and predictable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:48pm On May 13, 2023
πŸ›‘Just-in: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ICE SPICE x REMA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ’₯

Nigerian Singer @Rema has been featured alongside American Rapstar Ice Spice in the soundtrack of the upcoming Marvel Movie β€œSpiderman: Across The Spider Verse.” πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Song Title: "YOU & ME"

Nigeria to the World !!! πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸš€πŸ”₯
The Boy is far Gone !!

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Blueelf: 10:49pm On May 13, 2023
Rewatching the anime "Soul"

Released in 2020

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
Whats your favourite saint obi's movie? Lets honor one of hollywood's greats.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2023
Blueelf:
Rewatching the anime "Soul"

Released in 2020
just checked.
Not an anime
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kion: 11:38pm On May 13, 2023
potland:
Whats your favourite saint obi's movie? Lets honor one of hollywood's greats.
take me to maama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:48am On May 14, 2023
Kion:
take me to maama
I know I watched this movie and like it. It's one of the few Nollywood movies I've watched.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2023
abduleez1:

Universal animation movies has been an oddity at the box office since COVID. They're basically a new breed of overperformers despite streaming release. It doesn't affect them at all.

Their creative and marketing department have figured out how to please audiences and keep making them come back for more while maintaining good quality.
I'm impressed with the way Universal is crumbling Disney's monopoly in the animation business.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2023
BlackManta:
I need this to be true.

This guy is a very talented actor with phenomenal range, I have no doubts he can pull it off.

Fantastic actor. He'll kill that role for sure is the script is good. Which it most likely would be
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2023
SOZINN:

The usual run of the mill movie.

Just plain normal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2023
phr0nesis:

I'm impressed with the way Universal is crumbling Disney's monopoly in the animation business.

This summer might confirm if Disney/Pixar has lost its touch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:55am On May 14, 2023
I'm so peeved that I wasted 3hrs of my life watching Babylon over 2 days. What a mediocre movie. Margot Robbie was the only positive thing about that movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2023
Ilamina:
Any south African movie I can watch
Go watch the wife, black door and adulting on showmax
They are all SA series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 10:51am On May 14, 2023
Beorn:
I'm so peeved that I wasted 3hrs of my life watching Babylon over 2 days. What a mediocre movie. Margot Robbie was the only positive thing about that movie.

LMAO... I thought i was the only one.. It took me 2 weeks plus to complete the movie. Anytime i try to see it, 5min in and I'm already dozed off.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 11:04am On May 14, 2023
Evil Dead Rise(2023)...7/10
Genre: Horror

This one not only ticked off the right boxes of it's immediate predecessor, but actually did it a little bit better. The gruesome brutality of this one was something else.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 10thDentist: 11:12am On May 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2023
Scream 6 is 7/10 for me.

Nice horror movie though less brutal and scary than the earlier installment, from scream 1 to 4.

Damm i really miss those slacher mask movies back in the days, they were so fucking scary.

If you have seen scream 1 to 4 then you will understand what i am talking about.

Scream 5 and 6 ain't even scary at all.
The jump scares in scream 1 to 4 were GOATED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (3873) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.