Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3903766 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (3881) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 9:09pm On May 10, 2023
neztar:
how is it biopic

Cause It actually happened, the actual video footage was shown at the beginning of the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
neztar:
how is it?

It was ok, although they censored a lot of scenes, which is perfectly normal. Although the acting wasn't that convincing, seeing that it was a depiction of an actual event, I expected way more in terms of acting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 9:14pm On May 10, 2023
oyaskii:
No.
Alright great.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by majesticguy: 9:14pm On May 10, 2023
oyaskii:
No.
Alright great.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Lol. People can hype trash on this thread.

You can't see a movie because it's too dark but you can give it a high rating with a verbose review.

Then there is another one hyping Renfield with a lengthy, verbose review.

Really?

Are you posting reviews for clout or to show writing skills?

Nairaland is always interesting

People give their critic here based off their personal opinion.

If you feel the movie is worse than others describe then you should drop your own review.

Trying to talk down on a movie someone rated highly is not the way to go.

Stop that rubbish.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:09pm On May 10, 2023
NaijaMemes:
Lol. People can hype trash on this thread.

You can't see a movie because it's too dark but you can give it a high rating with a verbose review.

Then there is another one hyping Renfield with a lengthy, verbose review.

Really?

Are you posting reviews for clout or to show writing skills?

Nairaland is always interesting

Fûck you dude go write your own review. I thought clowns like you went extinct in this space. 🙄

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 4:45am On May 11, 2023
SOZINN:

Fûck you dude go write your own review. I thought clowns like you went extinct in this space. 🙄

Thanks. I wrote my own review of Renfield. Don't let anger misguide you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 4:50am On May 11, 2023
drizzle0007:

If you feel the movie is worse than others describe then you should drop your own review.

Stop that rubbish.

I specifically didn't mention anybody.

I also drop my own reviews.

Furthermore, opinions should be based on facts or logic.

Isn't it funny when someone contradicts himself in his own review?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 5:42am On May 11, 2023
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2023
phr0nesis:

I was about to ask the same question
You guys are taking the bit too serious
He's donated his brain for medical experiments not that they will find something good in it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2023
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 8.5/10

James Gunn is really good at what he does. It's kinda funny how the first movie that lets DC fans know they're in good hands is an MCU movie.
The same way Gunn took a rag-tag bunch of Marvel B-and-C-listers and made them a hit in 2014 is how he closes out their chapter with another hit.

An emotional rollercoaster of a story that takes a look at every guardian and asks the question, "Who are you?"
The cast has never missed a beat since they burst on the scene 9 years ago and they definitely didn't miss now. Fluidly moving from the familiar GotG style of humour to depicting anger, rage, grief and despair in a way that draws you in and makes you care about stuff you didn't even know you could care about.

The storytelling is amazing and utilizes elements of cinema proficiently. After about 2 decades of consuming stories, there's a good number of story beats you can predict but the way they handled a scene that I saw coming still had that scene hitting me deep in the feels.
The action scenes are also really entertaining, well choreographed and shot.

It's a James Gunn movie and so you know that means the soundtrack is definitely a banger lineup. And it is, with tracks all the ways from the 70s to the 2000s. Not to mention that the original score by John Murphy is also a blessing to the ears and enhances the emotional moments in the story.

Vol. 3 definitely puts Guardians of the Galaxy up there as one of the best MCU trilogies. Hell, I personally rank it as the best MCU trilogy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Saturnalia(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2023
There Will Be Blood - but not my own blood, but the putrid blood of all my enemies & adversaries in the mighty & glorious name of: Totrosia Zurtak Totrakhiel Tophgar Ashrawwilia Zebhodiel Zoharariel Tandiel Shekhadhozia Dehibiron Adiriron YAH - The Lord God of Israel!

My point is, this movie “There Will Be Blood - 2007” sweet die! grin

You can check its approval ratings on Google.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:15pm On May 11, 2023
Saturnalia:
There Will Be Blood - but not my own blood, but the putrid blood of all my enemies & adversaries in mighty & glorious name of: Totrosia Zurtak Totrakhiel Tophgar Ashrawwilia Zebhodiel Zoharariel Tandiel Shekhadhozia Dehibiron Adiriron YAH - The Lord God of Israel!

My point is, this movie “There Will Be Blood - 2007” sweet die! grin

You can check its approval ratings on Google.

Any movie that Daniel Day-Lewis starred in, is likely to be "sweet die!" 99.9% of the time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 2:39pm On May 11, 2023
Beorn:

Any movie that Daniel Day-Lewis starred in, is likely to be "sweet die!" 99.9% of the time.
they say he acts once in ten years and doesn't eat doesn't drink during shooting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 2:45pm On May 11, 2023
Kaycee7:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 8.5/10

James Gunn is really good at what he does. It's kinda funny how the first movie that lets DC fans know they're in good hands is an MCU movie.
The same way Gunn took a rag-tag bunch of Marvel B-and-C-listers and made them a hit in 2014 is how he closes out their chapter with another hit.

An emotional rollercoaster of a story that takes a look at every guardian and asks the question, "Who are you?"
The cast has never missed a beat since they burst on the scene 9 years ago and they definitely didn't miss now. Fluidly moving from the familiar GotG style of humour to depicting anger, rage, grief and despair in a way that draws you in and makes you care about stuff you didn't even know you could care about.

The storytelling is amazing and utilizes elements of cinema proficiently. After about 2 decades of consuming stories, there's a good number
uncle, this composition is too long.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 2:52pm On May 11, 2023
SOZINN:

Fûck you dude go write your own review. I thought clowns like you went extinct in this space.
Chill motherfùcker
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2023
Air and John Wick 4 are still coming this month. Omo, where man wan see time watch all of these?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 6:59pm On May 11, 2023
myami:
Chill motherfùcker

Honestly I feel that's why you can't reply other people's reviews on IMDb, some stupid people will be too busy tackling others instead of sharing their viewpoints and that place would be a fuckîng mess.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 7:30pm On May 11, 2023
Kaycee7:
Air and John Wick 4 are still coming this month. Omo, where man wan see time watch all of these?

And my guy been dey ask me when this film wan drop. I sha know say na this week. Weekend don set.

This month throughout na feasting period.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
Where did you download GOTG3 from @Kaycee7?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 8:40pm On May 11, 2023
SOZINN:

Honestly I feel that's why you can't reply other people's reviews on IMDb, some stupid people will be too busy tackling others instead of sharing their viewpoints and that place would be a fuckîng mess.

Calm bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 9:35pm On May 11, 2023
pu7pl3:

Most likely Cinema. 👀🍿
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:11pm On May 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:

So how soon before you watch the covenant?
Shrugs. If it's on one of my streaming services I might watch it. If it's cinema only, I really haven't gone to the cinema at all. The Little Mermaid will probably change that for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

Most likely Cinema. 👀🍿

😒😒😏😏
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:52am On May 12, 2023
pu7pl3:
Had to go to the cinema for this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:20am On May 12, 2023
The Pope's Exorcist.

Men the young actor who played Henry can act. Dude stole the show, it's a shame Russell Crowe is the lead actor. To me that little boy not only stole the entire movie, he literally possessed the movie and killed his character.

The lad deserve a whole lot of accolade, as well as the other actors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2023
neztar:
why do you think impossible technology is feasible in filmmaking like the time traveling machine, hoverboard.
It's not called science fiction for nothing though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2023
This new Twitter CEO will make a good milf

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2023
Guy Ritchie the convenant
9/10
This is call of duty right here
The remaining one is because Anthony starr cameo I would have loved him as John kinley but the other guy was good too

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:31am On May 12, 2023
drizzle0007:

Stop that rubbish.
It's like you don't know who you are quoting. It's his usual habit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:35am On May 12, 2023
Kaycee7:
We will find the time. I have so many movies in my laptop but the time is scarce. I tried to watch one this week and was asleep in 5 minutes flat grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:37am On May 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
The Pope's Exorcist.

Men the young actor who played Henry can act. Dude stole the show, it's a shame Russell Crowe is the lead actor. To me that little boy not only stole the entire movie, he literally possessed the movie and killed his character.

The lad deserve a whole lot of accolade, as well as the other actors.
Is it a horror movie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) ... (3881) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.