Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,902 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3876712 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 1:03pm On May 28
joseph1832:

Oh! So homosexuality is foreign culture now? If this is so, why are they Hell bent for the world to embrace homosexuals? Just like they did with Democracy and Christianity. And I know your thoughts and opinions about Christianity.
exactly what people say, when they don't have anything concrete to say, or defend.

I am just mirroring your ridiculous logic that Westerners are forcing homosexuality on you innocent Nigerians! This foolish notion implies that there are no gays in Nigeria (who have nothing to do with the west).

Democracy is a Greek system while Christianity is a Jewish folktale. FACTS.

That aside, what do you suggest the government does to people who are gay in Nigeria and also films that have gay content?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 1:05pm On May 28
Please, to all those who have issues with gay portrayals in movies, kindly answer the question below-

What do you suggest the government does to people who are gay in Nigeria and also films that have gay content?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 1:07pm On May 28
Chibudollar:
In fact everything about these American people is always opposite, person go commit crime, proper crime o. The next thing you'll hear " DARLING ITS NOT YOUR FAULT" maybe na why natural disaster dey quickly befall them

Says the Nigerian who lives in a very corrupt country. Your president is a drug dealer. Ganduje was caught in HD video in corruption Dollars. Nothing happened to them.

Nigeria is a far better Sodom n Gomorrah than the USA

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 2:16pm On May 28
JackBizzle:

I am just mirroring your ridiculous logic that Westerners are forcing homosexuality on you innocent Nigerians! This foolish notion implies that there are no gays in Nigeria (who have nothing to do with the west).

Democracy is a Greek system while Christianity is a Jewish folktale. FACTS.

That aside, what do you suggest the government does to people who are gay in Nigeria and also films that have gay content?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4prk5nBBfAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQs4M-VAlq0

If the West isn't trying to force their wayward doings on Africans, why should these president be speaking against it?

If there are gays, or no gays, I wouldn't know. I don't bother about a person's sexuality. What bothers me is when a person is trying to get me to accept him for liking his ass getting drilled by his fellow man, or a woman getting her vagina sucked by another woman. I mean, what's my business. Why should their sexual preference be made known? Isn't such a thing suppose to be kept private?

As regard the emboldened. The Nigerian government have often banned songs that promote sexual content. Songs like Kereway by Zule Zoo and Jo Soapy by Naira Marley etc have been banned from airplay, these songs are songs that involves hetero sex. Now what do you think the Nigerian government will do against songs or anything that promote lgbtq nonsense.

Our culture is our culture, and we must protect it. Over in the West, polygamy is against the law, even though it is three consenting adults agreeing to live together, they will tell you it's against the law. The same narrative they put with lgbtq about consenting adults, is what they turn their face against when it has to do with polygamy.

So, in Africa, lgbtq is against the law. Whoever is lgbtq or whatever, should get a visa and travel abroad and stay where lgbtq is accepted, it's that simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 2:17pm On May 28
JackBizzle:

Says the Nigerian who lives in a very corrupt country. Your president is a drug dealer. Ganduje was caught in HD video in corruption Dollars. Nothing happened to them.

so the West isn't corrupt?

There haven't been American president who were involved with the mob?

There aren't no corruption in American and other Western countries?

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 2:47pm On May 28
joseph1832:
so the West isn't corrupt?

There haven't been American president who were involved with the mob?

There aren't no corruption in American and other Western countries?

Western countries are corrupt too.

Nigerian corruption is fantastical.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On May 28
JackBizzle:

Western countries are corrupt too.

Nigerian corruption is fantastical.
Just like western corruption, the only difference is, they try to cover it up and make it look like it's honorable.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:23pm On May 28
The way this Jack guy dey fight for gay people ehh, lmaooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 8:02pm On May 28
For those who watch documentaries. E too make

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donforeign: 12:44am On May 29
Somebody will come and take movie suggestions, na talk full everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Obasempire(m): 7:34am On May 29
We experience high school drama every day, but this is a whole new level. ALL SHE DESIRE is a new high school series you won't want to miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnOX1GIRpw?si=hT11JMlgk81nWasA
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cezarman(m): 9:44am On May 29
donforeign:
Somebody will come and take movie suggestions, na talk full everywhere

I think those kind of talk are necessary sometimes bro, and what better section to have it than movie section?

Atleast The talk don finish now, so people can go back to the normal movie stuff cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Babamide(m): 10:57am On May 29
Please anyone with a link to download Article 370??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donforeign: 11:10am On May 29
cezarman:

I think those kind of talk are necessary sometimes bro, and what better section to have it than movie section?

Atleast The talk don finish now, so people can go back to the normal movie stuff cheesy
it's annoying baba
. U go check from page to page, yeye talk everywhere.. ..oya list movie as u say talk dn finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:32pm On May 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 2:13pm On May 29
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:42pm On May 29
joseph1832:
I've not even watched one. grin

It's a very good animation movie.
Disney is not even waiting for it to age and they're already planning a live action adaptation in 2026 I think. grin grin Them wan milk all the life them fit get from am.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hersarhn: 2:49pm On May 29
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hersarhn: 2:51pm On May 29
joseph1832:
I've not even watched one. grin
I thought I was the only one. Almost everyone around me has seen this movie except me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:26pm On May 29
Just while I was wondering what George Clooney is up to these days. Might line this up back to back with Bad Boys: Ride or Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6sGIOY8TBs?si=Iq5RrHQnyzGrhoLz
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:30pm On May 29
abduleez1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkgkUCqEum4?si=kxYxlpLO-eCxj5cC
I don't see it surpassing the first movie. It's going to be a really good watch. But it won't have the heart that the first movie did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 3:50pm On May 29
I heard frozen 3 is going to contain gayism as well as the next James bond.

The reason I am a Bollywood fan from day one. No promotion of woke propaganda, their sexual content is highly sensored, they interpret romantic scene without been explicit yet You will be entertained.

You can watch 99% percent of Bollywood movie with kids comfortably. To top it all their story lines are even the best.

The minute they adopt the ways of Hollywood am boycotting them, I won't entertained myself with ideologies that I will never accept in the name civilization or wanting to belong.

Nor me devil go carry go hell in the name of entertainment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 3:59pm On May 29
abduleez1:

It's a very good animation movie.
Disney is not even waiting for it to age and they're already planning a live action adaptation in 2026 I think. grin grin Them wan milk all the life them fit get from am.
I'm not surprise, this is usually what Disney is known to do. What they're doing with Star Wars is something else... by the time they're done with it, who knows if any of us who comments on this thread will still be alive. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:13pm On May 29
Kaycee7:
Just while I was wondering what George Clooney is up to these days. Might line this up back to back with Bad Boys: Ride or Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6sGIOY8TBs?si=Iq5RrHQnyzGrhoLz

Lol, na now I remember saying I downloaded this trailer after watching the Moana one.
Thanks for reminding... Make I go watch wetin Apple TV dey cook.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:15pm On May 29
Kaycee7:

I don't see it surpassing the first movie. It's going to be a really good watch. But it won't have the heart that the first movie did.

Sure. Let's see how audiences go with this one. I feel this one will still see massive support judging by the fact that there's a shortage of family films around this period and audiences mainly flock to big known IP these days.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 6:33pm On May 29
Civil War 2/10

This was a snooze fest that had no bearing, the trailer made it seem as if it was a kind of action packed "The Purge" regen, instead it was just a bunch of wartime photo journalist just cruising through America in a scenario that looked more like a gang scuffle than an actual war. No background story why the war even take place, just these bum characters taking pictures of people shooting, with a stupid motive to go to the white house and take pictures of the president my,like the plot line was so rubbish. They slapped Jesse Plemmons on the trailer and this brother was just in one scene!. There's is a story in there, about how America is divided now and all that, but they told the story in the most boring way ever. The film is just so pretentious and too artsy for my liking. There is a reason why Neon has overtaken A24 as the new King of Indie. please avoid this movie.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Broskyjames: 6:34pm On May 29
Godzilla -1 5/10.

i wonder why the Japs were gatekeeping this, so much like it was a masterpiece, when it's just a regular Godzilla flick, moreso so it was more a melodrama of a Kamakaze pilot suffering from survivor's guilt who can't sort out his feelings, than an actual Godzilla movie cuz I could count how many times, the actual thing the movie is named after was shown on screen.

The Editing and Plot pace was a mess, they could have cut all the drama, and spare us the long runtime of 2hrs, like you can just skip to the third act, cuz that's where there is small action, and you wouldn't miss a thing, if for anything, you will be saved from sitting through a tedious boring 1st and 2nd act, Like i came to see Godzilla smash shii up, not sit through unnecessary drama, like wtf?. The acting was piss poor too, it was like they just gathered a bunch of amateur actors. i have seen better acting from the Japs, and i didn't expect this kind of acting going by the way the movie was hyped.

i also think the CGI for Godzilla was overcooked because what the hell was that massive BBL bunda, that Godzilla was packing??

Okay flick, at least better than the Godzilla movies, Hollywood have been churning out for a while now, but forgettable really.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aturitoroman: 7:06pm On May 29
Broskyjames:
Civil War 2/10

This was a snooze fest that had no bearing, the trailer made it seem as if it was a kind of action packed "The Purge" regen, instead it was just a bunch of wartime photo journalist just cruising through America in a scenario that looked more like a gang scuffle than an actual war. No background story why the war even take place, just these bum characters taking pictures of people shooting, with a stupid motive to go to the white house and take pictures of the president my,like the plot line was so rubbish. They slapped Jesse Plemmons on the trailer and this brother was just in one scene!. There's is a story in there, about how America is divided now and all that, but they told the story in the most boring way ever. The film is just so pretentious and too artsy for my liking. There is a reason why Neon has overtaken A24 as the new King of Indie. please avoid this movie.
Very overrated movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:44pm On May 29
JackBizzle:

Said by someone whose idea of the USA is from Twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:52pm On May 29
iamL:
I heard frozen 3 is going to contain gayism as well as the next James bond.

The reason I am a Bollywood fan from day one. No promotion of woke propaganda, their sexual content is highly sensored, they interpret romantic scene without been explicit yet You will be entertained.

You can watch 99% percent of Bollywood movie with kids comfortably. To top it all their story lines are even the best.

The minute they adopt the ways of Hollywood am boycotting them, I won't entertained myself with ideologies that I will never accept in the name civilization or wanting to belong.

Nor me devil go carry go hell in the name of entertainment.

I love you for this, ❤️❤️ Let’s get married!
Realest statement of the day. Sometimes I can't even watch a Hollywood movies without a headset. Movies are now like Twitter, you can't watch it in public
But to be fair, sex in movies is actually reducing in recent statistics so maybe we're going back to the old days, we never know
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:35pm On May 29
Illusioneffect:

Said by someone whose idea of the USA is from Twitter

Projection is a mental problem.

Ogbeni, I have been travelling across the world before you started watching movies.

Don't project your ignorance and brokeness on me. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3847) (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: ayobami52(m), Katcall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.