Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3855321 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:30pm On May 29
Which four films on this list are you most looking forward to in June? 👀

ME:

Kinds of Kindness
Hitman
The Watchers
Bad Boys Ride or Die

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:14am On May 30
abduleez1:

ME:

Kinds of Kindness
Hitman
The Watchers
Bad Boys Ride or Die
Bad Boys: Ride or Die
Horizon: An American Saga

That's all
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jendhorlee(m): 6:11am On May 30
Kaycee7:
Just while I was wondering what George Clooney is up to these days. Might line this up back to back with Bad Boys: Ride or Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6sGIOY8TBs?si=Iq5RrHQnyzGrhoLz
Na 4 night dem shoot this movie from beginning till the end?
I'm not even seeing any daylight in the trailer
D^mn! sad sad
I no sure say i fit watch am angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:18am On May 30
abduleez1:

ME:

Kinds of Kindness
Hitman
The Watchers
Bad Boys Ride or Die
A Quiet Place. Day One
I no send the rest

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:25am On May 30
JackBizzle:

Projection is a mental problem.

Ogbeni, I have been travelling across the world before you started watching movies.

Don't project your ignorance and brokeness on me. Thanks.

Okk👌 but no one is asking how many countries your definition of around the world is. I've lived in almost every major United States city for 12 years now🤷🏼‍♂️ not 'around the world' so I can tell you anyone who thinks Nigeria that's almost the same size as just California is more sinful than the whole of America is either ignorant, a grown ass liar or is just too dumb enough to understand grade 2 geography and politics.
Just the city of Las Vegas or Chicago can contest for who is more dirty. You guys are complaining of girls dressing half naked in Nigeria😂😂 when dressing with just a see through towel to the bank is normal behaviour in Vegas.
You could land in Vegas close your eyes and open it anywhere and see something 'disgusting' that you won't see anywhere in Nigeria - just publicly not in the safety of one's house. You could go to the gas station and in the next 2 minutes your dck is in a woman's mouth for free if you want to. You should try it in Nigeria😂😂
No offence, globe trotting Ass fcker🤞

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:31am On May 30
abduleez1:

ME:

Kinds of Kindness
Hitman
The Watchers
Bad Boys Ride or Die
The only time you'ld be able to watch kinds of kindness is next year probably
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 8:36am On May 30
abduleez1:

ME:

Kinds of Kindness
Hitman
The Watchers
Bad Boys Ride or Die
How much do you think bad boys ride or die will make? My guess is 600 million
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:51am On May 30
Illusioneffect:

Okk👌 but no one is asking how many countries your definition of around the world is. I've lived in almost every major United States city for 12 years now🤷🏼‍♂️ not 'around the world' so I can tell you anyone who thinks Nigeria that's almost the same size as just California is more sinful than the whole of America is either ignorant, a grown ass liar or is just too dumb enough to understand grade 2 geography and politics.
Just the city of Las Vegas or Chicago can contest for who is more dirty. You guys are complaining of girls dressing half naked in Nigeria😂😂 when dressing with just a see through towel to the bank is normal behaviour in Vegas.
You could land in Vegas close your eyes and open it anywhere and see something 'disgusting' that you won't see anywhere in Nigeria - just publicly not in the safety of one's house. You could go to the gas station and in the next 2 minutes your dck is in a woman's mouth for free if you want to. You should try it in Nigeria😂😂
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:02am On May 30
ShaqFu:
and your online nuisance is repulsive. Imagine this idiot saying the emboldened. Isn't this guy 'insane in the membrane". One who shouldn't even be looked at, talkless of taken seriously... Lmao.

Tell me more about how I live in your head, rent free.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:04am On May 30
Illusioneffect:

Where did I mention anything you have claimed in this your rant? Why putting words in my mouth?

Is this some advanced projection or what?

Vegas ko Alabama ni

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:32am On May 30
JackBizzle:

Where did I mention anything you have claimed in this your rant? Why putting words in my mouth?

Is this some advanced projection or what?

Vegas ko Alabama ni
your lying sleazing self made the frivolous claim that you're traveled around the world, not once, but many times, anytime your deflated ego and shriveled balls is questioned as to how mentally impoverished you are

Now, you lying loser. Kindly show us proof as to the claim you made. Tell us which countries you've traveled to, or forever grab your balls and go stick your head back inside your mothers vagina. Hehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:59am On May 30
joseph1832:
your lying sleazing self made the frivolous claim that you're traveled around the world, not once, but many times, anytime your deflated ego and shriveled balls is questioned as to how mentally impoverished you are

Now, you lying loser. Kindly show us proof as to the claim you made. Tell us which countries you've traveled to, or forever grab your balls and go stick your head back inside your mothers vagina. Hehehe.

Ask your madam, ishilove. She can tell you all about my travels. Cuck cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:30am On May 30
JackBizzle:

Bro you don't still understand that no one gives a fck where you've been traveling to because no one gives a fck about anyone here, this is an anonymous site, I could say I'm the prince of Wales and no one will give a flying fck. Bro, you can rant about the countries you've been to in the travel section and continue being the annoying atheist everyone tries to ignore

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:43am On May 30
Illusioneffect:

Bro you don't still understand that no one gives a fck where you've been traveling to because no one gives a fck about anyone here, this is an anonymous site, I could say I'm the prince of Wales and no one will give a flying fck. Bro, you can rant about the countries you've been to in the travel section and continue being the annoying atheist everyone tries to ignore

What? You took my ishitlove comment seriously?

Lol. If you were any slower, you'd be travelling back in time.

Here in Germany, we don't give a shhh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:45am On May 30
JackBizzle:

You just made my point clearer😂wtf!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:48am On May 30
Illusioneffect:

You just made my point clearer😂wtf!

Here in Washington DC, we know about sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:48am On May 30
JackBizzle:

Since you have adamantly refused to grow up and get sense, but instead choose to be an irritant and a nuisance anywhere you are, kindly keep my username out of your foolishness.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:49am On May 30
JackBizzle:

Mynd44, rule 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:51am On May 30
Ishilove:

Since you have adamantly refused to grow up and get sense, but instead choose to be an irritant and a nuisance anywhere you are, kindly keep my username out of your foolishness.

But.....but...your comment history shows that you go on e-fights around Nairaland.

Maybe we are meant for each other? kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:51am On May 30
Ishilove:

Mynd44, rule 2.
😂😂😂 like Kaycee7 quotes
'There is nothing wrong with having an opinion. The problem is having an opinion and thinking that's the end of it, that you don't have to justify it, or argue for it, or be open to the possibility of revising it.'
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:52am On May 30
Ishilove:

Mynd44, rule 2.

Let's see if anything happens to Joseph1832 and Illusioneffect cool

Illusioneffect:

You could go to the gas station and in the next 2 minutes your dck is in a woman's mouth for free if you want to. You should try it in Nigeria😂😂
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:53am On May 30
JackBizzle:

Ask your madam, ishil ove. She can tell you all about my travels. Cuck cool
bloody idiot. Glorified empty vessel. Online rat with shriveled balls the size of peanuts.

You're a disease worse than cancer. You need to have a fist shoved at that ignorant face of yours. You self inflated, disgusting little oaf.

May God punish you and your entire family, both born and unborn.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:56am On May 30
joseph1832:
bloody idiot. Glorified empty vessel. Online rat with shriveled balls the size of peanuts.

You're a disease worse than cancer. You need to have a fist shoved at that ignorant face of yours. You self inflated, disgusting little oaf.

May God punish you and your entire family, both born and unborn.

I'm really feeling your pain bro....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:57am On May 30
You woke up this morning with the sole purpose of trolling, but we have your medicine. I refuse to engage you in your nonsense. I am way over it. The mods will handle you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:57am On May 30
JackBizzle:

I'm really feeling your pain bro....
can you really feel anything? Even when you have a red hot iron shoved inside your sh1t stain Anus. You disgusting Anus sympathizer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:59am On May 30
Ishilove:
You woke up this morning with the sole purpose of trolling, but we have your medicine. I refuse to engage you in your nonsense. I am way over it. The mods will handle you

Repeating the same threat for many years and no result.

What is the definition of madness?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 11:01am On May 30
joseph1832:
can you really feel anything? Even when you have a red hot iron shoved inside your sh1t stain Anus. You disgusting Anus sympathizer.

You really are obsessed with the anus.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:09am On May 30
Slow and steady our beloved thread is about to be ruined
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 11:10am On May 30
Chibudollar:
Slow and steady our beloved thread is about to be ruined

Oga, can I see the handcuffs or shackles that stopped you from posting your movie reviews?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3848) (3849) (3850) (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.