Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4017472 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02
abduleez1:
I don even forget say na Halloween month we dey so.....

But how come LONGLEGS and ODDITY are missing??πŸ‘€πŸ€”πŸ§
Funny thing is I haven't seen none of the listed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02
pu7pl3:

This one is different from the boys bro. Just look at their faces, this is pure horror Abeg.

Lol..... This one no spooky na... πŸ˜‚
Na small psychology.

Better yet, use that animation wey I post for series thread hold body first. After you mature from that one, you proceed to more m@ture tale.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02
iamoyindamola:

Funny thing is I haven't seen none of the listed

Same here.
Downloaded LONGLEGS and ODDITY.

Have Alien: Romulus, Exhuma and I Saw The TV Glow on radar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02
abduleez1:

Same here.
Downloaded LONGLEGS and ODDITY.

Have Alien: Romulus, Exhuma and I Saw The TV Glow on radar.
Have saved the image I will search for them tomorrow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02
abduleez1:

Lol..... This one no spooky na... πŸ˜‚
Na small psychology.

Better yet, use that animation wey I post for series thread hold body first. After you mature from that one, you proceed to more m@ture tale.

The person wey create that AnimΓ© really needs to visit a therapist. No Cap.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Remmedy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02
Deadpool Wolverine solid 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Westman001: 11:03pm On Oct 02
Deadpool Wolverine 6/10

That rating is for the fact that it wasn't boring.

Is it a solid movie - NO.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:10am
Illusioneffect:

The movie didn't even have a specific story, it was like he was dreaming and singing all throughout the film. Before you know it, the movie turned to a court room drama

kendrick9:
You will be disappointed then.
This one is Courtroom drama + musical.
The first Joker was overrated anyway..
It had only one memorable scene

In that case, I'll have to steer clear of the sequel. If that is the direction in which they intend to narrate his story, then this iteration of the Joker does not align with my preferences. The only reason I overlooked this dumb idea was due to the fact that the first one was an origin account. I figured I failed to grasp the essence of the Joker because he was merely in his nascent stage. While the portrayal of the decline of an Ill-treated disturbed individual makes for a compelling movie, in my opinion, that storyline is only suitable as an origin tale for the Joker.

Frankly, I had been anticipating his breakout from Arkham and subsequent chaos in Gotham, followed by the entire GPD's endeavor to apprehend him without Batman's involvement. Additionally, the prospect of his collaboration with Harley Quinn intrigued me. I am not interested in stories that merely present a delusional underachiever with the "Joker" label without substance. There are numerous other captivating interpretations from which this concept was copied, and I can readily explore and appreciate a few of them without delving into CBL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: SOZINN and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.