Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3855374 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Beorn:

I meant their cinematic universe not the comics. You'd have known that since I was talking about the Avengers movie.

You clearly wrote DC COMICS are lagging behind.
That is why i reacted that way.

Everybody knows DC produce the best COMICS.
While Marvel produce the best movies.

Comics and movies are two different things, you dont pack everything in one basket wink

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Deadpool 2 ...8/10
Genre: Action- Comedy

Movie was lit for me, I really enjoyed it & will definitely see it again.

The Accountant.. 7/10
Genre: action crime thriller

I totally loved the concept of this movie, it kinda gives viewers who has high- functioning form of autism hope that they could in fact live a normal life, irrespective of their low IQ. Ben Affleck really did an awesome job interpreting this role in the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 1:55am On Aug 01, 2018
krattoss:
Avengers infinity war. 11/10
I don't know where to start. Unpredictable, top notch acting, good graphics, so much world class movie.
I haven't stocked to a 2hr+ movie without blinking before. But this got me glued from start to finish.

My best and Most powerful avenger is doctor strange, followed by Thor, then Wanda then etc.
I couldn't for once thought Thanos could have succeeded in wiping out the generation taking into cognizance that most previous movies had the protagonists loose at the end. But this one was a whole masterclass redefined.

Am not the type that goes to cinemas but I swear to God am gonna watch the next release of this great lifetime movie, even if it means taking loan grin.

World class movie. World-class
Lol, Doctor Strange was also my favorite. He show Thanos small. Hehehe. Just finished watching it for the 5th time grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 1:58am On Aug 01, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
blu-ray of 15GB....�gringringrin

try downloading with glo.....when they've gone nuts...
Please link to this site. Used it 2 years ago before it was blocked. Abeg gimme link. It's so Ad free grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 2:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Miller1:
Is anyone also having issues downloading from tfpdl.de or tfp.is when u try to download the page that is supposed to bring up the download links always shows an error. for example a link like this https://safetxt.us/hCjWYZ3uqVejuQbFH6rl

Click on that space with "safetxt..." and type the letters/figures i. The space to confirm you are not a robot. It will lead you to various links thru which you can download from.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 2:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Dotng:
Avengers Infinity War 2018 1080p WEB-DL DD5.1
Rate:9.2/10
Action,Adventure,Fantasy

Now available. Grab your copy now! grin

Grab the copy from where sir?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 2:59am On Aug 01, 2018
jade912:
someone watch this movies ?

http://seriesonline.fm/watch/wvn2NBvQ-mission-impossible-fallout.html

It is not downloadable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2018
olu4life:

Lol, Doctor Strange was also my favorite. He show Thanos small. Hehehe. Just finished watching it for the 5th time grin
lol.. But Thor has an edge over all of em via say he is a God. Unlike Dr strange who is a wizard cheesy

Wanda is also dope. The weakest of em all is that wakanda king(don't know his name) followed by spider man
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Mission Impossible: Fallout.

Okay, I'd start with the bad first. The plot pacing could be better and the dialogue can get confusing sometimes. If you don't pay close attention, what is being discussed will go over your head.

Now the good: This is Hollywood at it's finest. Top tier sets, top tier action sequence, top tier stunts, top tier actors, top tier camera works. I'll be damned if this ain't the best ation sequence I've seen in the whole franchise. The hand-to-hand combat was spot on. The storytelling apart from slight pacing issues is fast paced, smart, treats the audience like adults, and very enthralling the entire 150 minutes. The new additions to the cast also added so much, especially Henry Cavill, just his stature and size makes him so intimidating. Overall, it's arguably the best movie in the franchise.

Overall Score 8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2018
krattoss:
lol.. But Thor has an edge over all of em via say he is a God. Unlike Dr strange who is a wizard cheesy

Wanda is also dope. The weakest of em all is that wakanda king(don't know his name) followed by spider man

SPOILER ALERT

Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Thor, Doctor Strange and The Scarlet Witch were the strongest performers.

The team of Doctor Strange, Tony and Peter and the motley crew of GoTG would have defeated Thanos all by their lonesome, if only the man-child Starlord have had a better reign on his anger.

Tony made Thanos bleed, Doctor Wizard outfoxed Thanos several times with his sheer mastery of the dark arts. Peter was a like an annoying house fly to Thanos: swap him away, and he will be back buzzing around your ears in the next few seconds.

Scarlet witch was awesome, her power is tremendous.

But the real MVP is Thor. Thor's entrance in the "battle of Wakanda" gave me goosebumps, and if he had aimed for the head instead of heart, Thanos would have died instantly, gauntlet or not, and it would have ended the Avengers series right then and there. Thanos will not have recovered enough to wipe out half the universe with a snap of his fingers.

The best marvel movie to date.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

SPOILER ALERT

Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Thor, Doctor Strange and The Scarlet Witch were the strongest performers.

The team of Doctor Strange, Tony and Peter and the motley crew of GoTG would have defeated Thanos all by their lonesome, if only the man-child Starlord have had a better reign on his anger.

Tony made Thanos bleed, Doctor Wizard outfoxed Thanos several times with his sheer mastery of the dark arts. Peter was a like an annoying house fly to Thanos: swap him away, and he will be back buzzing around your ears in the next few seconds.

But the real MVP is Thor. Thor's entrance in the "battle of Wakanda" gave me goosebumps, and if he had aimed for the head instead of heart, Thanos would have died instantly, gauntlet or not, and it would have ended the Avengers series right then and there. Thanos will not have recovered enough to wipe out half the universe with a snap of his fingers.

SPOILER ALERT. ISHILOVE DON'T READ

I wonder why they were forgetting Iron Man - the only Avenger that made Thanos bleed apart from Thor's Wakanda scene injury to Thanos. Even Thanos admired his resilience. The directors had to keep Thanos alive for the part two hence the mistake of Thor aiming for the heart instead of the head.

The idìot of the movie was Star-Lord. The wimp couldn't reign his anger and destroyed the chance of weakening Thanos.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2018
mekaprime:
Deadpool 2 ...8/10
Genre: Action- Comedy

Movie was lit for me, I really enjoyed it & will definitely see it again.

The Accountant.. 7/10
Genre: action crime thriller

I totally loved the concept of this movie, it kinda gives viewers who has high- functioning form of autism hope that they could in fact live a normal life, irrespective of their low IQ. Ben Affleck really did an awesome job interpreting this role in the movie.

Nice movie. I totally enjoyed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

SPOILER ALERT

couldn't say better..
But on another note, why didn't hulk evolve? He could have done great damage.

The follow up to this is gonna be lit,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BigBudi(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Is Extinction worth downloading...? Anyone seen it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Mission Impossible: Fallout.

Okay, I'd start with the bad first. The plot pacing could be better and the dialogue can get confusing sometimes. If you don't pay close attention, what is being discussed will go over your head.

Now the good: This is Hollywood at it's finest. Top tier sets, top tier action sequence, top tier stunts, top tier actors, top tier camera works. I'll be damned if this ain't the best ation sequence I've seen in the whole franchise. The hand-to-hand combat was spot on. The storytelling apart from slight pacing issues is fast paced, smart, treats the audience like adults, and very enthralling the entire 150 minutes. The new additions to the cast also added so much, especially Henry Cavill, just his stature and size makes him so intimidating. Overall, it's arguably the best movie in the franchise.

Overall Score 8/10

I couldn't agree more. 8/10.

But did you get James bond vibes?

The bad guy in the movie is also a James bond villian

The action movie happening across 3 different countries.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Extinction 8/10.

No spoiler o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2018
JackBizzle:

Mission Mission franchise gives off a James bond vibe. The latest entry is no exception. They don't call the franchise "007 lite" for nothing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2018
krattoss:
couldn't say better..
But on another note, why didn't hulk evolve? He could have done great damage.

The follow up to this is gonna be lit,

SPOILERS

The royal ass-whopping Thanos handed to him him humbled all the anger out of him to the extent that Banner couldn't manage to summon him on cue like before. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Beorn:

I wonder why they were forgetting Iron Man - the only Avenger that made Thanos bleed apart from Thor's Wakanda scene injury to Thanos. Even Thanos admired his resilience. The directors had to keep Thanos alive for the part two hence the mistake of Thor aiming for the heart instead of the head.

The idìot of the movie was Star-Lord. The wimp couldn't reign his anger and destroyed the chance of weakening Thanos.

Abeg more of the spoilers. How about Loki? What was his role. Anything spectacular
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Beorn:

SPOILERS

F**k Starlord. Why the wimpy man-child couldn't have waited till the gauntlet is successfully removed from Thanos before getting angry is beyond me. He's responsible for all the chaos that followed. F**king half-wit. My small consolation is that he got his sorry ass turned to dust too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thanks for the spoiler warning. This is how it should be done. cheesy

Breaking In- Not the best, but definitely not the worst. 7/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
newjosboy:

Abeg more of the spoilers. How about Loki? What was his role. Anything spectacular
Put a spoiler alert before posting any spoilers

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
newjosboy:

SPOILERS

In a typical Loki fashion, he tried to play a fast one on Thanos, alas, Thanos saw him coming a mile away. He died a noble death in the end, protecting his big brother. But knowing Loki, I'm not so sure he really died. Suffice it to say I won't be surprised at all if he were to magically resurface in part 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
newjosboy:

Grab the copy from where sir?

tfp dot is/avengers-infinity-war-2018-1080p-bluray-dd5-1-x264-tfpdl/

1.96GB
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
krattoss:

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

SKIP THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED INFINITY WAR!

Thor's power levels in infinity war was terribly inconsistent undecided

Let me elaborate.

SCENE 1 vs Thanos :
Thor gets beaten and subdued by Thanos who had only 1 stone.

SCENE 2 vs Thanos :
Thor beats Thanos and nearly kills him even though Thanos now has all 6 stones.

So are the producers trying to tell us that Thor can hold his own against Thanos who has all 6 stones but will get his ass handed to him by Thanos who has only 1 stone

I enjoyed the movie at first but when i watched it again and again, i started picking the gaping plot holes.
Infact there are several plot holes in the movie.

Also Loki hands Thanos the Space Stone, making Thanos stronger and then Loki tries to attack Thanos with a kitchen knife....what a duncecheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
BlackManta:

Let me elaborate.

SCENE 1 vs Thanos :

SCENE 2 vs Thanos :

So are the producers trying to tell us that Thor can hold his own against Thanos who has all 6 stones but will get his ass handed to him by Thanos who has only 1 stone

I will say Thor is 20% strong without his hammer. while his hammer represents 80% of him.
I can't remember watching Thor and Thanos fighting..

I can't call those 2 scenes fight

The 1st scene I don't know what to call it

The 2nd scene is just a show off of who has the strongest weapon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

SPOILERS

The royal ass-whopping Thanos handed to him him humbled all the anger out of him to the extent that Banner couldn't manage to summon him on cue like before. grin

SPOILER ALERT. DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED AVENGERS

I swear, Thanos is fücking strong. I can't remember the last villain I respected this much. The Hulk that would inflict much pain on Thor in their battles, Thanos beat him up like a small kid. Without those stones, Thanos will still beat them one on one except for Thor with his axe and maybe Wanda/Dr. Strange. I even doubt Wanda and Dr Strange will stand him for long.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Emekus92:

I will say Thor is 20% strong without his hammer. while his hammer represents 80% of him.
I can't remember watching Thor and Thanos fighting..

I can't call those 2 scenes fight

The 1st scene I don't know what to call it

The 2nd scene is just a show off of who has the strongest weapon.

Thor is 20% strong without hammer
Before Ragnarok i would agree to that statement.

After Ragnarok......Nah.

In Ragnarok we learnt that the hammer was ONLY there to help him channel his power.
Thor is still 100% powerful with or without hammer.
His father confirmed this in Ragnarok.

In ragnarok he mastered his power.
He had no need for the hammer anymore as he could do sufficient damage without it.
He could now channel his power freely without need of hammer.

He pounded hulk and held his own against Hela without his hammer.
So i see no reason why he cant hold his own against Thanos and his minions.
Thanos had only 1 stone then...just one!
Thor's power levels is inconsistent.
But i will overlook that plot hole since i didn't see the full fight.

The second fight is not about showing whoose weapon is better.
Excuse me, i beg to disagree.

But the new axe is nothing compared to Infinity Gauntlet with 6 stones.

A 6 stones IG is the most powerful weapon in Marvel universe.
The new axe is nowhere near IG in comparison.

Sure, it can cut Thanos skin but it is not a better weapon than IG.

And oh....i just found another senseless thing in that movie.
Much more senseless than Loki attacking Thanos with kitchen knifecheesy

Explain this to me....

Why did Hiemdall save Hulk by transporting him to Earth.

Let's say Heimdall is dying and had little strength in him.
He can only save and teleport one person...OKAY.
Who should he teleport

1. Loki
2. Space Stone
3. Thor, The Prince of Asgard and Hiemdall's close friend.

Hiemdall goes...."Fvck Loki, Thor and Space Stone.
Let me save Hulk, a stranger i met yesterday in the final battle of Ragnarok!"

That is the most stupid thing in that movie.

In his next life, Hiemdall should work on his decision making.
It sucks:/

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
BlackManta:

Let me elaborate.

SCENE 1 vs Thanos :

SCENE 2 vs Thanos :

Spoilers Alert.

In the second scene, the axe Thor wield is different from the the axe that was destroyed in Thor Ragnarok. This axe is more powerful and was specifically designed to kill Thanos. It's the axe that can kill Thanos, that's why even with the 6 stones, Thanos couldn't stop it.

I enjoyed the movie at first but when i watched it again and again, i started picking the gaping plot holes.
Infact there are several plot holes in the movie.

Also Loki hands Thanos the Space Stone, making Thanos stronger and then Loki tries to attack Thanos with a kitchen knife....what a duncecheesy

Not only it. Why didn't Strange make the sacrifice of allowing Stark die at the hands of Thanos so that Thanos wouldn't get his hands on the time stone that enabled him turn back the hands of time and get the mind stone from Vision. I guess the he agreed to it after having seen there's one way of still defeating Thanos.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
JackBizzle:

All Mission Impossible films gives off James Bond vibes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Beorn:

Spoilers Alert.

In the second scene, the axe Thor wield is different from the the axe that was destroyed in Thor Ragnarok. This axe is more powerful and was specifically designed to kill Thanos. It's the axe that can kill Thanos, that's why even with the 6 stones, Thanos couldn't stop it.

Not only it. Why didn't Strange make the sacrifice of allowing Stark die at the hands of Thanos so that Thanos wouldn't get his hands on the time stone that enabled him turn back the hands of time and get the mind stone from Vision. I guess the he agreed to it after having seen there's one way of still defeating Thanos.

Okay i agree with the axe being on par with IG for now.

Doctor Strange sacrificing time stone to save Tony is not a plot hole.
Afterall, he looked into the future and saw one way to beat Thanos.
Maybe that one way involves Tony being alive.
So let's overlook that scenario.

Oh...i found yet another stupid thing in that moviecheesy

*picks up the mic...

Gamora is the only one that knows where soul stone is hidden.
Gamos knows that Thanos will get more powerful with soul stone and the universe is in much danger.

By analyzing this situation we can all agree that Gamora should stay as far away from Thanos as possible.
So that Thanos wont know her secret.

Infact Gamora should have followed Thor.
Or maybe help out in the Wakanda battle.

But Fvck NO!

Gamora went straight to Thanos like a brainless slowpoke.
Thanos captures Gamora.
Thanos gets to know her secret.
And...fiam!.....Thanos gets the soul stone.
Thank You Gamora....for making a stupid decision that doomed the entire uiniverse.

This is a familiar case of producers making characters look stupid so that the villain gets to win.

Which one is more stupid....

Hiemdall snubing Thor,Loki and space stone to save a stranger he met yesterday.

OR

Gamora handing Thanos the soul stone on a platter of gold.

And the award for most stupid thing in Infinity War goes to.....

*drops mic...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Na so so Spoiler alert una just dey feed us with. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.