Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3855301 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2018
For the uninitiated, KODI is an open-source media player app that is designed to stream and download multiple streaming media at the comfort of your living room/bedroom/bathroom. It has great Movie/Anime/TV series/Sports/Football/NBA/Music streaming addons like Neptune Rising, Placenta, Mobdro and Sports Devil.

Incursion is the newest/latest addition to an already impressive plethora of addons in my collection, ranging from the always reliable Exodus, to the shady Maverick TV. This addon is META.

- Movies: Once you enter this category, you will see numerous different filtering options. For example, some of the available folders are Genres, Years, Certificates, Languages, Box Office, and more. This means that you can always find a trending title, or simply dive into independent cinema.
- TV Shows: Everything I said before still applies. When it comes to TV shows, there are some unique filtering options as well. For example, you can click on ‘Airing Today’ to watch an episode as soon as it hits the Web.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
For the uninitiated, KODI is an open-source media player app that is designed to stream and download multiple streaming media at the comfort of your living room/bedroom/bathroom. It has great Movie/Anime/TV series/Sports/Football/NBA/Music streaming addons like Neptune Rising, Placenta, Mobdro and Sports Devil.

Incursion is the newest/latest addition to an already impressive plethora of addons in my collection, ranging from the always reliable Exodus, to the shady Maverick TV. This addon is META.

- Movies: Once you enter this category, you will see numerous different filtering options. For example, some of the available folders are Genres, Years, Certificates, Languages, Box Office, and more. This means that you can always find a trending title, or simply dive into independent cinema.
- TV Shows: Everything I said before still applies. When it comes to TV shows, there are some unique filtering options as well. For example, you can click on ‘Airing Today’ to watch an episode as soon as it hits the Web.
What is the name of the app,
is it in play store, if no how can I get it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Emekus92:

What is the name of the app,
is it in play store, if no how can I get it?

The name of the app is KODI. You get it HERE.

For maximum functionality, use it on Windows. That's where I use it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dreyl(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
CoCo

Half girlfriend

kaabil
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Guys look at MTN

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nnannaou(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Emekus92:
Guys look at MTN

I saw it too....MTN it's nt fair o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xbee007(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
sprints2:
u are annoying me somehow if u know how much that movie really pains me till now waste of time stupid storyline useless SciFi movie... annihilation is a stupid and senseless movie simple as ABC...shimmer ko reflection ni
Annihilation na very stupid movie. I think I watched the whole thing in less than 30minutes. I couldn't stand that joke of a movie. Waste of money. Only feminists will be pleased with it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Who have seen "the good neighbor"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Currently watching Upgrade!

interesting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stano2(m): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Mtn... It is not fair oooo oo.
Chai Airtel is bad in my area.. E d pain me die
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Galapagous:
Who have seen "the good neighbor"
It's a documentary.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Citizen Kane (1941)

Watched this on my bro's recommendation. Mehn. Nollywood has a long way to chart before she can reach the level two floors underneath Hollywood's domain, cuz let's face it, she's never gonna catch Hollywood, not in this lifetime anyway.

I'm humbled and slightly embarrassed of the fact that a 1941 Hollywood movie has a better audio, camera work, and montage than a run-of-the-mill Nollywood production of today. Even before man landed on the moon, Hollywood were churning out quality. Little wonder she's so evolved. This movie is an el classico. 8/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meel: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
tabtabtab:
Kudos and respect to the writter and producer of money heist....

One of the best non-American series have seen of recent...

Nothing is downplay or exaggerated.. All on point

Can't wait for the next season.

La casa de papel !!!....... Ibare one million.

please where did you download these series from.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ambient: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Annihilation is senseless? Senseless ba wo?? embarassed shocked

Kuku say you don't understand the movie, not that it is senseless.
My dear annihilation is the stupidest SciFi movie ever created. And I understood it very well.am talking about the plot it doesn't make any sense.

What does ba WO mean?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
I Am Not A Witch. Nice movie. It's refreshing to take a break from American movies to see something close to home
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Citizen Kane (1941)

Watched this on my bro's recommendation. Mehn. Nollywood has a long way to chart before she can reach the level two floors underneath Hollywood's domain, cuz let's face it, she's never gonna catch Hollywood, not in this lifetime anyway.

I'm humbled and slightly embarrassed of the fact that a 1941 Hollywood movie has a better audio, camera work, and montage than a run-of-the-mill Nollywood production of today. Even before man landed on the moon, Hollywood were churning out quality. Little wonder she's so evolved. This movie is an el classico. 8/10
Kane is rated one of Hollywood's best movies of all time. When I was watching it I was sucked in, but what really blew my mind was Orson Welles was not even yet 30 when he made this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AfroSamurai: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Arrival.

5.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meel: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
JackBizzle:
You guys need to watch "La Casa De Papel" aka "Money Heist"

Best series of 2017/2018.

where can I download it , couldn't find it on 02tvser, fztvs and toxic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

KODI, KoiceReloaded...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? wink cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RiseAbove(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
veektorh:
Currently watching Upgrade!
interesting
Upgrade is making sense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Kane is rated one of Hollywood's best movies of all time. When I was watching it I was sucked in, but what really blew my mind was Orson Welles was not even yet 30 when he made this movie

It is to my understanding that Hollywood directors tend to be of much younger stock back then. For instance, Charlie Chaplin have had 3 movie credits under his belt at the old age of 26.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
DonTim1:

... In the eye of the beholder
how do I get the English version
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ishilove:

KODI, KoiceReloaded...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? wink cheesy

Depends. Until I tell you what I’m thinking, I’m thinking exactly what you’re thinking, and exactly what you’re not thinking at the same time. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Depends. Until I tell you what I’m thinking, I’m thinking exactly what you’re thinking, and exactly what you’re not thinking at the same time. tongue
Gerrarahere! No be my head you go scatter

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gbegemaster(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Gerrarahere! No be my head you go scatter
It doesn't look like he is after your head
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
gbegemaster:
It doesn't look like he is after your head
Baaaaabe! Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gbegemaster(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Baaaaabe! Where have you been?
Nigeria tire me my love.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
gbegemaster:
Nigeria tire me my love.
My love, where are you now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gbegemaster(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ishilove:

My love, where are you now?
Look out. That's me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
gbegemaster:
Look out. That's me.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gbegemaster(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Ishilove and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.