Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,668 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3876238 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Friedyokes: 1:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Originality007:
upgarde 8/10. That film shows y reborts can b dangerous.
an AI not a robot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jokerman(m): 3:17am On Sep 22, 2018
olu4life:
The Meg - 7.5/10 Cool storyline. Liked the little twist towards the ending. Dont expect too much but wayyyyy fun to watch.

Mission Impossible: Fallout - 6.5/10 Starting to bore me abit with the storyline/too cliche. Knew the villain from the beginning angry undecided But the action covered up that flaw abit. Lastly, no much suspense (Still wondering how some of you rate movies. maybe na back of screen una watch angry)

Superfly - 7/10 Enjoyed it smiley

The Predator - 5/10 Though kinda indifferent about the movie undecided Just average and not to be compared to the Old Movie.

Because you saw a familiar face (Henry Cavill), you already knew he would be the villian abi.... His demeanor in the movie though gave him out as the villian anyways....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 4:09am On Sep 22, 2018
The Meg 2018... 6/10.....
Final score 2018.....7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yoged(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Please can someone recommend some terrorist nice movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Ishilove:
Please guys, can you recommend really interesting, mind fvcking movies?

KoiceReloaded, Beorn, Kaycee7 cheesy

Dejavu
Denzel Washington
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jokerman(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2018
yoged:

Mission Impossible
Unlocked
Bourne

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Galapagous:

American made naah total rubbish...

I disagree 1,000% with you. American made was awesome. Telling a story of a pilot-turned-delivery-guy working for the world's most wanted cocaine dealer.
See mad money. As in ehn, no space to put money anymore. Then, money no longer become the problem, issue of trust and loyalty set in.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iSufferFools: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2018
John Rambo. 7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hakeemlyon: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hello, does anyone have a link to THE LITTLE PRINCE ( Netflix Animation movie).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
hakeemlyon:
Hello, does anyone have a link to THE LITTLE PRINCE ( Netflix Animation movie).
chk fz movies. net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iSufferFools: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
Clash of the Titans. 2010 version.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rinki1194: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rinki1194: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fundango: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sadly no one is talking of
Carter and June grin

Is it because we hayaaf past month of JUne grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
the nun
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Prinxxdave: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Can where can i get korean movies to download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
The nun, one of the worst movies I’ve seen in my life. Unrealistic, choppy storyline (that barely made sense) with plot holes and overacting. Best part of the movie was the tall hot guy who didn’t even need to be there to be honest. And only because he was fine, not his acting

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2018
ibkayee:
Best part of the movie was the tall hot guy who didn’t even need to be there to be honest. And only because he was fine, not his acting

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2018
yoged:
pls try and see unthinkable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2018
newjosboy:

I disagree 1,000% with you. American made was awesome. Telling a story of a pilot-turned-delivery-guy working for the world's most wanted cocaine dealer.
See mad money. As in ehn, no space to put money anymore. Then, money no longer become the problem, issue of trust and loyalty set in.
bro do you know how long I waited for that movie after reading about it online. I did expect more twist,plot and adventure like in his JACK REACHER, minority report etc. to me American made (4/10)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Galapagous:

bro do you know how long I waited for that movie after reading about it online. I did expect more twist,plot and adventure like in his JACK REACHER, minority report etc. to me American made (4/10)
This is as stupid as expecting Johnny Depp to act like Jack Sparrow in every movie. Next thing, you'll go and watch Hugh Jackman's upcoming political drama and come and say you were expecting him to act like Wolverine

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Seriously, how do you horror fans deal with being alone in the dark? Ended up watching The Conjuring 2 at a friend's place and I've been sleeping in my cousins' room since then. It will probably be weeks before I can sleep alone in my room again. And the scariest part is that it was based on true events.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
ibkayee:
The nun, one of the worst movies I’ve seen in my life. Unrealistic, choppy storyline (that barely made sense) with plot holes and overacting. Best part of the movie was the tall hot guy who didn’t even need to be there to be honest. And only because he was fine, not his acting
nice review...never liked these haunted horror
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fieve: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
I don't understand those people who say that the movie was overrated. If you really have watched the movie so you are wrong as this was the real fascinating one for all of us because the characters were chosen in real and not just the camera trick and the idea of the film was really unique as the people wanted to see a new hero because they are used to with the iron man and spider so there is someone new in the industry who can boost the industry and the real time to watch such movie is when you are free from Osteopath Sydney CBD and enjoying your painful life. I think you were in quite disappointed phase of your life so you are all making such reviews but the time has come of the real time and you need to be more realistic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2018
sod09:
nice review...never liked these haunted horror
Have you seen it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2018
Kaycee7:
Seriously, how do you horror fans deal with being alone in the dark? Ended up watching The Conjuring 2 at a friend's place and I've been sleeping in my cousins' room since then. It will probably be weeks before I can sleep alone in my room again. And the scariest part is that it was based on true events.
Lmao pele
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Have you seen it?

I won't bother wink
Let me stick to my slashing bloodied theme horror
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2018
sod09:
I won't bother wink
Let me stick to my slashing bloodied theme horror
Don't waste your time or money, it's even my fault sef, I saw that it had been given 27% on one of those rating websites and still carried my leg to go and see it lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Don't waste your time or money, it's even my fault sef, I saw that it had been given 27% on one of those rating websites and still carried my leg to go and see it lol
lol...have you seen the first purge
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2018
sod09:
lol...have you seen the first purge
Nah, I'm not really into horror movies like that to be honest, in fact I only watched this nun film because of someone else

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: justfocus and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.