Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3855047 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (3872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Breegz14:
he talked about directing a Star Trek movie so i doubt if he'll retire after his correct project
Yeah. Now that I think about it, he's directed eight films: Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Both Kill Bills (as one movie), Jackie Brown, Death Proof, Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained and the Hateful Eight (no wonder it is named Hateful Eight ). Meaning Once Upon A Time and the prospective Star Trek Film would round it up to ten.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Breegz14(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
troubleseller:
Yeah. Now that I think about it, he's directed eight films: Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Both Kill Bills (as one movie), Jackie Brown, Death Proof, Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained and the Hateful Eight (no wonder it is named Hateful Eight ). Meaning Once Upon A Time and the prospective Star Wars Film would round it up to ten.
i can't wait for once upon a time because of dicaprio. BTW it's a Star Trek movie not Star Wars
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
3:10 to Yuma 480p

Beorn.

Thanks, my G.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Buffalowings3(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
If only I could get a dvd containing all of Christopher Nolan 's movie
HD.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sleepking(m): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Happy birthday to me! Please support your birthday wishes to me and all November children with a small token, it will help save a life. Thank you so much people!! woa!!!

Onuchukwu Chidera
Access bank
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Breegz14:
i can't wait for once upon a time because of dicaprio. BTW it's a Star Trek movie not Star Wars
Oh thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chiemerie8(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2018
I have a question?

I watched a Netflix movie sometime ago on fz movies and I expected Netflix to sue fz movies for piracy but up till now the movie is still there

Similarly with other Hollywood movies. Why can't movie companies sue sites like fz movies that provide free access to their movies or do they benefit from piracy?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2018
King of Boys - 8/10 Kemi Adetiba is a fantastic Director. So impressed with the storyline. Liked the way she never hyped the movie unlike AY, Omoni Oboli and co who hypes thrash. Was worth the cash at the cinema. Though, the movie lasted for 2hrs 50mins but trust me, every scene kept me glued. Really weird for me cos i barely do nigerian movies in the cinema.
Sola Sobowale na Oscar material biko. Kilodeeee, that woman dey act cheesy
The acting of Reminisce and Ill Bliss was on point. Despite being their first movie, it was done flawlessly. Make i stop here. Koko be say i am impressed and now a fan of Kemi Adetiba grin

Best Nigerian Movie of the Year

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2018
Chiemerie8:

Why can't movie companies sue sites like fz movies that provide free access to their movies or so they benefit from piracy?
U cnt sue what you dnt see. Most of these sites are hosted from other countries esp asian countries so it's nt that easy to track them. But this ur qweshun sha. U wan dy pay dollars dy stream movies abi?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2018
The Babadook.

5/10.

It's a wonder they don't make horror movies like they use to. To me, most horror movie pass for thriller nowadays.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2018
troubleseller:
They don't. The last good Western was Tarantino's Hateful Eight. Too bad his next movie might be his last.
what about The Magnificent 7?

It's a pretty damn good western movie I believe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Chiemerie8:
I have a question?

I watched a Netflix movie sometime ago on fz movies and I expected Netflix to sue fz movies for piracy but up till now the movie is still there

Similarly with other Hollywood movies. Why can't movie companies sue sites like fz movies that provide free access to their movies or do they benefit from piracy?
its people like you that will call customer care if a particular cheat doesn't work for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bidemz(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2018
olu4life:
King of Boys - 8/10 Kemi Adetiba is a fantastic Director. So impressed with the storyline. Liked the way she never hyped the movie unlike AY, Omoni Oboli and co who hypes thrash. Was worth the cash at the cinema. Though, the movie lasted for 2hrs 50mins but trust me, every scene kept me glued. Really weird for me cos i barely do nigerian movies in the cinema.
Sola Sobowale na Oscar material biko. Kilodeeee, that woman dey act cheesy
The acting of Reminisce and Ill Bliss was on point. Despite being their first movie, it was done flawlessly. Make i stop here. Koko be say i am impressed and now a fan of Kemi Adetiba grin

Best Nigerian Movie of the Year

Hmmm.... are you sure?

Been a while I've seen a Nollywood movie

Where did u download it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2018
A million way to die in the west 8/10............. Gone baby 8.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2018
troubleseller:
Yeah. Now that I think about it, he's directed eight films: Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Both Kill Bills (as one movie), Jackie Brown, Death Proof, Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained and the Hateful Eight (no wonder it is named Hateful Eight ). Meaning Once Upon A Time and the prospective Star Trek Film would round it up to ten.

Imagine, just 8. I love white people.

A Nigeria movie director must have directed over 80 movies. That's what they even use to brag to each other.

I still appreciate few ones like Wemimo, Mainframe, Tunde Kelani, Kunle Afolayan, Muyiwa Ademola(when he was still directing), e.t.c.

Also, if you haven't featured in over 80 movies in Nigeria, you have not act anything.

Sombori should tell them that it's about QUALITY not Quantity.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2018
IKON360:

its people like you that will call customer care if a particular cheat doesn't work for them.

No mind am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2018
Sicario 2: Day of the Soldado.

What a shallow movie.

You want Cartels to fight each other, yet no cartel was shown.

You kidnap a cartel daughter, yet his father was not shown for us to know how he feels and how he wants to get his daughter back..

... Then that same young girl will be put in witness protection?

As much as i don't dig Superfly, it's far better than this shiit.

Most annoying thing is knowing they plan on producing part 3.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2018
Ant-man and the Wasp.
Have almost forgotten how part 1 panned out.
But i had a nice time watching this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2018
Up next:
The Kindergarten teacher.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2018
The Nun.. 8/10.
Nice masterpiece, acting, graphics.

One of my best horror movies.

I'm another note, prayers and rosary don't seem to impact much on demons in most horror movies... Why is that?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chiemerie8(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2018
troubleseller:
U cnt sue what you dnt see. Most of these sites are hosted from other countries esp asian countries so it's nt that easy to track them. But this ur qweshun sha. U wan dy pay dollars dy stream movies abi?

The reason I asked the question was that there was a time Google started banning websites that promote piracy and even post on quora on how to download Hollywood movies for free. So I was just curious on why haven't fz been banned. I enjoy the service fz movies provide

But I hope u guys know that Google can hide their search results on their search engine
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chiemerie8(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2018
IKON360:

Why I no go call customer care you no know say awoof dey run belle?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
oyetpel:

Christopher Lee (Saruman in Lord of the Rings) featured in over 100 films. John Ford directed over 130 films. Both of these guys are legends in their fields.
Bottom line: it doesn't matter how many movies you act in or direct, all that matters is they are of high quality. Also it is not a 'Nigerian thing' to act in or direct so many movies, oyibo sef dey do am.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Mumbai Siege - 4 Days of Terror ...Anyone seen this? Don't wanna download trash
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by busky007: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mile 22.

Mtcheew

I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
troubleseller:
Christopher Lee (Saruman in Lord of the Rings) featured in over 100 films. John Ford directed over 130 films. Both of these guys are legends in their fields.
Bottom line: it doesn't matter how many movies you act in or direct, all that matters is they are of high quality. Also it is not a 'Nigerian thing' to act in or direct so many movies, oyibo sef dey do am.
also Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) in Star Wars.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Snowpiercer.

6.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2018
ShaqFu:
also Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) in Star Wars.
That is what you call prolific. And he liked acting villainous roles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Rewatching old classics.

- No Country for Old Men: 8.2/10
- Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair; 8.5/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (3872) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.