Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40429 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okay, anoda update coming by 8:15pm or b4...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe left for Ronke's place. On her way to Ronke place,a running car suddenly crossed her. She was scared and halted. "Its me Folawe." Tayo smiled.

"You startled me." She exhaled.

"Sorry for frightening you. Actually deliberate." He smiled.

"I found out I have a thousand naira recharge card here, take and load this rather than buying."

"That's good. Thanks." She smiled and collected it.

"Should I assist you to where you are going to?"

"That will be fine." She smiled and walked into the car.

"Where exactly are you going to?"

"To see my friend now." She smiled.

"Hmmn.. I see. Now bring up a topic and let's discuss."

"Discuss? Okay, let's discuss about Vivian." She smiled.

"Vivian? Why Vivian?" He smiled.

"Yes, I want to know more about her, where she works and other things." She replied.

"Oooh... We went to the same university. I had many ladies I was dating then, I dated Zizola, Nancy, ceira and other ladies before I met her."

"You bad gan oh." They both laughed.

"Urgh.. Gone are the days. She gave me true love and taught me many things. She changed the lives of me and my late friends."

"Late friends?"

"Yes, like six of my friends died in a car accident."

"Hmmn... Where was God?" She shook her head and her mood changed.

"You've started this issue of God. That's their destinies."

"Why couldn't God change it then? Where was he, he's merciless right?" She hissed.

"A day is coming that I'll thrash out everything for you, you'll then know." He smiled.

"God is funny. Killed eveyone dear to me, scared people away from me. Why?" She shouted.

"Folawe. God understands better. He knows better than us now. Call onto him, he'll help you."

"Whenever he sees anyone dear to me, if he doesn't kill him or her, he'll turn the person's back at me."

"Dear? I hope I'm not dear to you." He smiled.

"You no wan die?" They both laughed.

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by ybahrbz91: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Keep d gud work going....T.dan...following wit rapted attention
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chai! T.Dan you scared me. I even tHought it was another accident. Thank God she is laughing at last.
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Boss T. Dan....u bad gan o! Na God sayz make u update one more....cos I tot folawe don enta am again....boss u did a great job here!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Bulcqlay(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Stil u write nd stil i 4llow, y am stil tryin to picture wat u ave in package 4 Tayo nd folawe nd lanre
Re: Love & Wisdom by WizyJ88(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fola again
Battle ke......
Na by force 2 marry....
Abeg ooo

oga Tdan u dey try like madt,,,,jux update huh abeg oooo
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 3:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Marriage tipatipa... O ga oh, I pray she doesn't enter in2 trouble again.... Folawe! 9c one T.Dan, more grease 2 your fingers..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21am On Dec 20, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe finally got to Ronke's place. Tayo turned back and left for his studio, while they called Lanre again, informing him about their visitation again. He continued describing how they'd go by it till where he would come and pick them up.

They went ahead and got to the described place. Some minutes later, Lanre arrived smiling. His car was neat, just washed and the compound was also neat. Evelyn was already fed up of cleaning up the house suddenly. They got home and entered into the living room.

The two friends started looking around. The house was a great one. "Its good to work in oil and gas company oh." Ronke smiled.

They sat down and the discussion began. Evelyn was taking her bath then, she had been working since the first call that was made. Not quite long after, Lanre's phone rang. "Excuse me." He smiled and picked up the call. "Hello Vivian..."

Folawe's head started thinking of different things immediately she heard Vivian. "That should be her?" She thought and waited patiently till till the call was ended.

"I'm sorry for the break in transmission." He laughed.

"Break in transmission?" Ronke repeated and they all laughed.

"Please the Vivian in question, where does she work?"

"With the Oil and Gas company I work with also." He replied.

"Oookay.." She stressed and smiled.

"Do you know her?"

"I guess so. I'm searching for a Vivian who loves putting on gowns." She smiled.

"Urgh... If that's who you're looking for, thank your stars, you've found her." He smiled.

"Seriously?" She smiled.

"I'm serious. I even have her picture here that I saved from her account."

"This is the phone you bought for me. Thanks for yesterday." She smiled.

"That's nothing. Let me send you her picture so that it will be very easy."

Evelyn walked outside looking so perfect. As she was coming, Lanre hissed and smiled. "Na you sabi." She shrugged.

Fola chuckled. "This is beautiful. You love gowns too?"

"Good day Misses. Me? I hate them oh, this should be the only one I have."

"This is serious, where someone has more than enough." Ronke uttered.

"What would you like to take?"

"We are good, alright." Folawe replied.

"Good? Alright? That's not in this house." She smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"Whoever sees her now will think she can cook, she doesn't know how to cook oh." Lanre shouted.

"You also know. I took after mum." She shouted back.

Ronke's phone rang. It was her mother's call which made her quickly rush home.

"So tell me about yourself." Lanre uttered.

"Urgh.. There's nothing interesting about me. I lost my parents when I was in secondary school. I've also lost my grandma, brother and a somewhat sister." She uttered.

"I'm sorry about that. All is well. So where do you stay now?"

"With a man that assisted me."

"You don't need all that. You can come here, there are rooms, my sister is here also that you can talk with, you can feel free and I'll cater for everything, including school fees."

Folawe was lost in thought. "School fees?"

"Wait, what actually caused your parents' death? Were they sick?"

"No, shot in their car and a bag of money was taken away." She replied.

"That's simple. The case can be re investigated. Do you have any evidence?"

"Sure, I do. I even have the bottle of gas that my asthmatic brother was sprayed with."

"That will be difficult. You'd have touched it too."

"No.. Since then, I've never touched it from the nylon bag it was kept, I was even putting on gloves then, I understand you." She said.

"That's good then. We are good to go. I'll tell that friend of mine about it and everything will change."

"So tell me about yourself too."

"Hmmn... I married some years back but my wife died shortly after then. She had a terrible accident and didn't survive it, no one apart from my sister and mother."

"You have no father?"

"I hate that man. His behaviours are different, he doesn't even come home again, doesn't take care of mum."

"Huh... He's still better, at least you have a father." She smiled.

"That's great, but do you know its better not to have than to have and have a foolish one." They both laughed.

"Hmmn.."

"What is this? Evelyn wetin you dey cook bayi that is smelling oh." He shouted smiling.

"So when should I be expecting your things here?" He smiled.

"Em... Just be patient." She smiled.

"Now, you would have appeared on my whatsapp contact. Give me your pin also..."

¤¤¤¤

Folawe got home in the afternoon and got her songs' book, where she did write her composed songs and practiced them all so that it would be easy in the studio.

Not quite long after, Tayo arrived back home and both started practicing for the recordings of the following day.

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Vewi long sha.... cool

L
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
V
E

&

W
I
S
D
O
M
Re: Love & Wisdom by Tytylorpe(f): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Well done T~Dan. Bt mayb d man dt Folawe meet is Lanre's father. If so...,there is anoda problem 4 her 2 face again. Am just praying 4 nt 2 get belly o... Am nw happy 4 Tayo because He will meet His Vivian again.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Tytylorpe: Well done T~Dan. Bt mayb d man dt Folawe meet is Lanre's father. If so...,there is anoda problem 4 her 2 face again. Am just praying 4 nt 2 get belly o... Am nw happy 4 Tayo because He will meet His Vivian again.

Abi oh... Lolz!! Bt no b tayo's father na, what would he be doing in a deadly city.
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2013
T.Dan, i must confess you're doing a good job.
But wait o, i think the way Folawe described Vivian is not detailed enough and Lanre got it immediately. Just my thought tho!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe and Tayo completed their practice. "Wao! You are gifted, never knew I've been living with a talent since these days." He smiled.

"Urggh... King of flatterers! See men oh, haha." She laughed.

"I'm serious now."

"I never knew Pemisire could dance this way. Nice one dear." She smiled.

"Thanks aunty." She smiled back.

¤¤¤¤

¤THE FOLLOWING DAY¤

INVESTIGATION started on the case of the death of Folawe's parents and brother. The evidences were collected after she went to their house to get them. Dapo, Lanre and her were seated in Dapo's office discussing about the issue.

"So where is the car in which they were in now?" Dapo asked.

"I don't know. I didn't think of car then. But one thing is that my parents' bodies weren't found in the car after the incident. Including my brother."

"That will be difficult." Dapo uttered.

Lanre smiled. "This is serious and you've never looked for it?"

"There was no one to assist then, their family deserted me and his best friend forgot about the matter."

"Let's start from here then, who were his friends then?"

"Em... Olawale, Mr Fred who I don't hear anything about again."

"Who's your Dad's next of kin?"

"Mr Olawale. He's the one taking care of Dad's company now."

"So you've been living with him since the outbreak?"

"No, I lived with Grandma but after the house got burnt to and she died, I went there to seek abode but the wife was somehow to me and the man wants the me to marry his only son, after I refused he said he won't have anything to do with me again, and the son said the battle line had been drawn between us."

Lanre laughed. "Foolish Michael." He thought.

"You see this my friend, he's just like my sister. They talk too much, he can ask millions of questions before an hour." They all laughed.

"Now, I'm getting it. Was there a will after the death of dad?"

"Yes. It says my brother and I should share his properties equally but now that he's dead.. And less I forget, the will said until I marry."

"Now I know. Take this bug." He stretched a black bug to her."

"...We are going to plant it on him. He's my suspect." He smiled.

"Haha, someone that has been helping me since..."

"The fact that he wants you to marry his son is the problem. What he's after then is that all the properties will be for his son, wasn't he there when the will was read?"

"He was there, but he was so angry when I refused to accept his son."

"Its normal. He should be the one."

"This is great." Lanre said surprised.

"So how do I plant this?"

"You'll go there and behave as if you are ready for the marriage. Let me give you another one." He bent to pick another one.

"Take, make sure you get your way into his bedroom and plant one in the living room. If possible I can give you a memory device that you'll put in the place of his memory card, so we can know his calls."

Fola sighed. "These are dangerous things now."

"Don't worry, give me your handbag, I'll add a device to it, once something happens, we'll come to rescue you."

"But Dapo, where you get all these things from? These are what they use abroad now." Lanre uttered.

"Bro Tope sent them to me." He smiled.

"Oooh.. Your uncle. I see."

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2013
D9ty7: T.Dan, i must confess you're doing a good job.
But wait o, i think the way Folawe described Vivian is not detailed enough and Lanre got it immediately. Just my thought tho!

Thanks for the correction.. It will be worked on, when the time comes. That's why you're d BOZZ!
Re: Love & Wisdom by KingzPen(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga mi, I just dey silently learn from you... I always get something from your piece daily...

I remain Loyal Sir...
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Enheeeen........ I can see everything turning around in Fola's favour
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Thanks for the correction.. It will be worked on, when the time comes. That's why you're d BOZZ!
me am nt ur boss o. All what i said, i learnt them from u.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: Oga mi, I just dey silently learn from you... I always get something from your piece daily...

I remain Loyal Sir...

Hmnn... O ga oh.... Na u be d KING na..
Re: Love & Wisdom by KingzPen(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
KING ke, Ooooook I get, yes I'm KingzPen... Just keep moving, I'm following...
Temitope Daniel:

Hmnn... O ga oh.... Na u be d KING na..
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga me ....I salute una o! I'm in
luv wit dis story! Waitin for anoda update o

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2013
D9ty7:
me am nt ur boss o. All what i said, i learnt them from u.

You're 4ny.. I'm d 1 learning, nt you..
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2013
2rue: Oga me ....I salute una o! I'm in
luv wit dis story! Waitin for anoda update o

This z 4ny oh, as if I'm your oga, shey u no knw you b d boss ni?.. I'm saluting oh
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: KING ke, Ooooook I get, yes I'm KingzPen... Just keep moving, I'm following...

No be Kingzpen me dey talk about, you be king yourself!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Anoda update coming b4 NOON...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Folawe and Lanre left the police station some minutes after. Folawe hurried to the studio for some recordings before she left for Olawale's place. She entered into the place and was happy seeing Olawale's car in, "he is in." She thought.

She got to the main entrance and knocked. Michael came to get the door. "Can I help you?" Michael uttered angrily.

"Yes. You don't need to be angry now, you I came for you." She uttered and smiled.

"Me? Has she changed her mind?" Michael thought.

"Yes." She smiled and was allowed inside.

Michael rushed upstairs to get his parents. Folawe quickly kept one of the bugs around the living room. She quickly beeped Lanre about her presence there while Lanre got Dapo to set everything up, so that he'll be able to hear everything.

"It won't be ideal just to keep it here, one should also be in the car." She thought.

She stood up and picked the one she kept in the living room as fast as possible. Olawale and Michael walked down the stairs smiling. "You've finally changed you mind." Olawale smiled.

"Sure sir. I shouldn't behave that way." She smiled back.

Dapo had set up everything needed this time and started listening to what they were saying there.

"Good of you. You will sleep here tonight oh." He uttered.

"That's nothing sir, it will be a good thing." She smiled.

"That's my daughter." He smiled back.

Michael's mum was peeping upstairs and was eavesdropping. "This girl is here again. She'll regret it." She uttered.

She got to the room prepared for her and beeped Tayo explaining everything to him so that he won't be worried about her, she also explained everything to Ronke and her other two friends. She was called some minutes after for her dinner, she used that opportunity to get to Olawale's room and kept one of the bugs. "I'll keep the remaining one till tomorrow." She thought and headed for the food.

Some minutes after she ate, she walked into the room and continued chatting till she started feeling some kind of stomach upset, everything changed at once and she couldn't speak, rolling on the bed. It seemed she just took poison as dinner.

It was that night Philip called Ronke telling her it was over between them also. It was somehow funny to her and thought he was joking, "everything will be sorted out when we resume." She thought.

...To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Love & Wisdom by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga T.Dan, Una Welldone Oo. . .I Still Dey Your Back!
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
this is too much for this girl oooooooo . crying for her self

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Prof T.Dan, i promise you, if anyfin should happen to Folawe, i'm gonna unfollow this story sharp sharp.
But wait o, am i mad? Dey no born me well to unfollow this story o.
But please, dnt let anytin happen to Folawe.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Searchin 4 her dagger! Notyn must happen 2 fola.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
U are really a bunch of talent.Am loving this ur story.Keep it up T-Dan.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
urbanaira: this is too much for this girl oooooooo . crying for her self

Lol... Notin z much na. M sha nt Folawe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / DIRTY GAME / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.