Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

1k To 5k Capital Business Ideas - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 1k To 5k Capital Business Ideas (1340 Views)

The Social Capital Business Forum / How I Made N500,000 In 30days From A Zero Capital Business / How To Start A Zero-capital Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1k To 5k Capital Business Ideas by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yes 1k,2k,3k,4k to 10k is a very good capital to start a business with,but the question is what business will an ordinary 1k to 10k be used as a capital.and what will the profit be like. Your questions by now I guess?
Well I have red a lot of ,articles and buy different types of ebooks online from our so called onlin marketers(don't want to mention names)but I believe they are seeing this post by now.but the truth and the fact is their ebook is a wack,cook up stories ,make money this,make money that,carry story full book,30pages,some are even 50pages,but at the end of the day we end up just like that,anyways no need for much talks.
Let me reveal to you all my secret success,I started importation business on aliexpress with just 1k,heaven bears me witness. I have been very successful online. Importation has been my major soruce of income,I have imported a lot of things online ,the link bellow will show you all examples of what I have imported online.all you need is just to stay focus and believe you can do it, don't look for already made successful man to duplicate, just start importation with 1k,buying an item that woth 2k in Nig,you will see,your storiess will change just the way my story changed,now I import goods from 50k upwards for myself,friends,family and clients, you can do it,if I can do it you can do it.the link below will show you examples of the items I have imported online,just these xmax period.if you want to add or top up your wallet just visit the link below for the tips on how to start up an importation biz with the following capital listed 1k,2k,3'k,4k to 10k. Its real and truth
http://nairaguide.com/blog/importation/

@ moderator please stay off this post.I beg of you

1 Like

Re: 1k To 5k Capital Business Ideas by naijacutee(f): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
mikketech: Yes 1k,2k,3k,4k to 10k is a very good capital to start a business with,but the question is what business will an ordinary 1k to 10k be used as a capital.and what will the profit be like. Your questions by now I guess?
Well I have red a lot of ,articles and buy different types of ebooks online from our so called onlin marketers(don't want to mention names)but I believe they are seeing this post by now.but the truth and the fact is their ebook is a wack,cook up stories ,make money this,make money that,carry story full book,30pages,some are even 50pages,but at the end of the day we end up just like that,anyways no need for much talks.
Let me reveal to you all my secret success,I started importation business on aliexpress with just 1k,heaven bears me witness. I have been very successful online. Importation has been my major soruce of income,I have imported a lot of things online ,the link bellow will show you all examples of what I have imported online.all you need is just to stay focus and believe you can do it, don't look for already made successful man to duplicate, just start importation with 1k,buying an item that woth 2k in Nig,you will see,your storiess will change just the way my story changed,now I import goods from 50k upwards for myself,friends,family and clients, you can do it,if I can do it you can do it.the link below will show you examples of the items I have imported online,just these xmax period.if you want to add or top up your wallet just visit the link below for the tips on how to start up an importation biz with the following capital listed 1k,2k,3'k,4k to 10k. Its real and truth
http://nairaguide.com/blog/importation/

@ moderator please stay off this post.I beg of you
This post is an elongated advert for your blog. You have not discussed in depth ay business idea. You have just touched on how you import from Aliexpress, but no concrete information. This is obviously an indirect plea for people to visit your blog for more information, and this is an advert.

Hope this explains why I have moved this to the Advert section.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Gadgets And Installation / Samoyed Puppies For Sale 100% Breed. / Conference Meeting Booadroom Spider Phone Rental Service In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.