Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Start A Zero-capital Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start A Zero-capital Business (654 Views)

The Social Capital Business Forum / How I Made N500,000 In 30days From A Zero Capital Business / 1k To 5k Capital Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Zero-capital Business by osdagric(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hello,
In a difficult time when some people direly need extra income or even sole income source but no money to start a business that can generate one, zero- investment capital biz can really help.

Let me suggest you start a finder business. I recently tried this out and I got instant result. It was not really a big money at the beginning, but my first income in this trial was enough to make my wife danced for joy that we have another promising income source at a time when there is meltdown.

I am presently packaging the steps I took into e-manual, if you ar interested in this business, I am inviting you to share with me what you want from the manual to turn your life around. make your post here

(1) (Reply)

Delivery To Your Door Step Blood Pressure Monitor,bloo Glucose Monitor,massagers / Fund Ur Liberty / Elite Snail Business Venture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.