Stats: 3,174,733 members, 7,892,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Husband Forgets Wife At Party! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Forgets Wife At Party! (826 Views)

Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? / Checkout Lionel Messi' Pics With Wife At Pool Side. / Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Husband Forgets Wife At Party! by hazureal(f): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
my friend and her husband went for this party (note: he usually doesn't take her out).

well, he got into the 'swing' of the whole show, and guess what?

he forgot he took his wife along and went to chat up a lady sitting at one corner of the hall.

soon, they started dancing (the babe was rubbing her 'thingy' all over my friend's husband, i mean, ALL OVER HIM!)

after a while, he suddenly remembered that his wife was there, he went back to her(my friend) and started stammering, didnt know what to say.

well, she is still fighting him(this is the second week), and she is really heart-broken.

if you were in her position(or the guy's position), what would u do?
Re: Husband Forgets Wife At Party! by Gonorrhea(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2008

If i was your idiot friend who easily gets carried away by anytin wit pointers and back axles, i would turn back the hands of time!

You just dont do things like that dude, tell ur friend!! grin

Bad Belly Romance / I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It / A Friend Sent It 2 Me,do U Agree Wit Her?