Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,279 members, 7,923,309 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It (830 Views)

My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) / He's Deceiving My Sister And I Deceived His Sister Too In Return / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It by tulburg(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
I'm not really crazy about ladys but the day i saw my friend's senior sister, a feeling in i never felt before came uppon me. but to say d truth i am really in love with her, but someting happened one day, she came to my room to ask if i am interested in a relationship with her, my friend heard about this and he is not happy about it. which one should i choose, my best friend or his senior sister, my lover?
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It by kugaba(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
the question of who do you choose should'nt arise . Rather it should be " How you should handle it"
Its quite simple. Just prevail on ur friend 2 accept ur new status as a potential Inlaw.
He's only being protective of his sista.
U would have done the same, i will do same too,
Your friend for sure will threaten fire and brimstones, u must be ready 2 tolerate bulshit if you hope to win. Set your mind right and you'd disarm him.
Dont ever threaten 2 fight else, you'll be biting more than you can chew.
Gudluk
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It by iice(f): 3:18am On Sep 10, 2008
No direction
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It by AMIGO112(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
THERE IS NO RULE AGAINST THIS.BUT CAN YOU HANDLE IT? REMEMBER SHE IS YOUR FRIENDS SISTER.
YOU STAND TO LOSE A LOT IF YOUR INTENTIONS ARE NOT GENUINE AND HER BEING OLDER THAN YOU
EASILY TRANSLATES THAT THE CHANCES OF YOU TWO ENDING UP TOGETHER FOR GOOD ARE VERY SLIM.

IF YOUR ATTRACTION TO HER LACKS SUBSTANCE THEN YOU MUST TRY TO GET OVER IT. THE TWIST IS,
SHE IS INTERESTED IN YOU TOO. IT IS A TRICKY SITUATION THAT DOESN'T HOLD MUCH FOR YOU.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Senior Sister, And He Is Not Happy With It by arramyjay: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2008
tulburg:

I'm not really crazy about ladys but the day i saw my friend's senior sister, a feeling in i never felt before came uppon me. but to say d truth i am really in love with her, but someting happened one day, she came to my room to ask if i am interested in a relationship with her, my friend heard about this and he is not happy about it. which one should i choose, my best friend or his senior sister, my lover?

From your post i quote "my lover" U have already started something with her so why are u still confused on who u shud choose,u have made your choice.Your lover.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Have A Girl He Intend To Marry She Likes Not Been Fast In Taking Actio / Information On Finishing Schools / Please Help Me Locate My Good Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.