Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,974 members, 7,942,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (24560 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by mayorall(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Between now and 10 pm you are a free man.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
What a great God. Tonite was awesome
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Final day @ shiloh begins tomoro by 5:30am.....hmnnn!! twas just announced during d closing anouncement dat rivers state gov, mr rotimi amaechi joind d service ds evenin
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 4:38am On Dec 14, 2013
What u follow determines wot follows u. D company u kip determins wot acompanies U. David ibiyeomie. Get ready for d strangest of all encounters after d order of ds apostolic commission
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by e4e5d4d5: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2013
I have just been quietly observing this thread because, like I said earlier if I start commenting then I won't be able to stop because the things I want 2 say are just too much, and also because I know that no matter what is said, you cannot force a person out of ignorance until that person learns from his experiences and realizes his mistakes by himself.

Nevertheless I believe all things happen for a reason. There is a reason Nigeria and other African nations are haunted by bad leaders,exploited by outsiders, blinded by the malpractice of imported religions and cultures and its citizens subjected to suffering. Looking back to African history the reason for all these are clear. But also looking forward to the future for Nigeria and Africa which I believe is indeed bright and glorious, we can also see the reason for the adversity we are going through now, for it is said that greatness is born out of adversity ,the purest iron is born from the hottest furnace.

So I believe that all those that have created and continue to create suffering in Nigeria and Africa are indeed unwittingly serving a purpose in the greater destiny of Nigeria/Africa through the evil they perpetuate.They are the adversity which will spur us to greatness and the furnaces that will make us strong.

So for now let oyedepo,ibeyomie and oyakhilome exploit the poor, let the politicians feast in their mansions while the citizens wallow in hunger, let
Boko Haram slaughter innocent people, let defenseless children be molested and abused, let foreign companies and governments interfere in our affairs for their own benefit and at our own detriment.

Let all these happen but do not forget that the day is fast approaching when we will have seen enough adversity to ignite our greatness.On that day the trumpets of justice will be sounded and men like oyedepo will be called forward to pay the debt they have accumulated through their sins.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2013
173 nations of d world was represented yestnite @ shiloh...viewing centers in houston texas, atlanta georgia & maryland usa.toronto canada etc. Bp abioye just made d altar call for salvatn &rededicatn of lives. I can see rotimi amaechi clearly now. Hmnnnnnn!!!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by mayorall(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2013
e4e5d4d5: I have just been quietly observing this thread because, like I said earlier if I start commenting then I won't be able to stop because the things I want 2 say are just too much, and also because I know that no matter what is said, you cannot force a person out of ignorance until that person learns from his experiences and realizes his mistakes by himself.

Nevertheless I believe all things happen for a reason. There is a reason Nigeria and other African nations are haunted by bad leaders,exploited by outsiders, blinded by the malpractice of imported religions and cultures and its citizens subjected to suffering. Looking back to African history the reason for all these are clear. But also looking forward to the future for Nigeria and Africa which I believe is indeed bright and glorious, we can also see the reason for the adversity we are going through now, for it is said that greatness is born out of adversity ,the purest iron is born from the hottest furnace.

So I believe that all those that have created and continue to create suffering in Nigeria and Africa are indeed unwittingly serving a purpose in the greater destiny of Nigeria/Africa through the evil they perpetuate.They are the adversity which will spur us to greatness and the furnaces that will make us strong.

So for now let oyedepo,ibeyomie and oyakhilome exploit the poor, let the politicians feast in their mansions while the citizens wallow in hunger, let
Boko Haram slaughter innocent people, let defenseless children be molested and abused, let foreign companies and governments interfere in our affairs for their own benefit and at our own detriment.

Let all these happen but do not forget that the day is fast approaching when we will have seen enough adversity to ignite our greatness.On that day the trumpets of justice will be sounded and men like oyedepo will be called forward to pay the debt they have accumulated through their sins.

Jealousy. If you cant meet us, join us.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Pls what was today message/sermon? Needed ASAP!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by zees(f): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2013
Exceeding grace 2014
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2013
Our God is not a Joker,..He says what He means and means what He says..

3.5million people tuned in online thru domiradio in 173 nations across the world..

Over 64,000 at the lagos viewing centers

5yrs madness terminated this morning..

And many more strange acts of God..

Unto the Lord be the Glory,Great thing He has done!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2013
What has a beginning surely has an end. shiloh 2013 just ended wt a session of covenant high praises. THANK U JESUS
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by onihaxy: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Exceeding grace.......... Strange works

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by dahmie2013: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Exceeding Grace 2014 cheesy cheesy! Strange acts and works of God shall happen to those that believe in Jesus name! Once again Exceeding Grace, Strange Works!

"The wisdom of a poor man is not heard and his words despised", this statement struck me. God bless me indeed&enlarge my coast. Amen

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by lancee(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
AWESOME SERVICE !!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by dexter1983(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
BEEN A WINNER IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME IN MY LIFE.BISHOP IS A STRONG AND CONFIDENT VISIONARY...HE IS A CHALLENGE TO MANY YOUTHS OUT THERE ESPECIALLY ME AND I KNOW SOMEDAY MANY OF US WILL BE A REPLICA OF GOD'S BLESSINGS WHEREVER WE ARE.I WATCHED SHILOH LIVE FROM HYDERABAD INDIA AND I WAS INDEED BLESSED!GOD BLESS THE WINNERS FAMILY...GOD BLESS NIGERIA!...EXCEEDING GRACE 2014!

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
exceeding grace ! strange works.God bless us all i see him performing strange acts.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by valerie25(f): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Exceeding grace,this is the first shiloh I'm attending though I was at LFC Owerri,God is indeed faithful and I believe dat between now and shiloh 2014 I wl b singing a new song.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Stunner1(f): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2013
When ppl ask how are things, we say Thank God for His Unspeakable Gifts.....Strange Works Strange Acts Exceeding Grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2013
To buttress dedishandoz point, c the headline
https://www.nairaland.com/1555529/steal-because-never-stoned-us
desdichando: People who reason like u are part of dz nations problems!!!!
Dd john d bapst speak to herod face to face?dd elisha/elija condemn king ahab/ahaz/jezebel face to face?
My point is wid the kind of fellowership from d media and nigerians these pastos enjoy,do u realise what an earth shaking statement by for example chris oyakhilome condemning the. Ministers of education,transport etc would have on d citizenry and nigerians as a whole? The press would surely carry it up and who knwz what would happen from there..I dnt condemn shiloh or other public xtian gatherings but I condemn the kinda message thatz passed across...
So,u knw most of our political oFficers r all church goers.
If I was a man of God and 50per cent of my members r youths who haven't been in sch for close to 5months,it should/would touch me.
There r no demns caging us in nigeria..the ministers of education,road and transport,ferma etc r the physical demons we have here who God has revealed to us...faroul lawan is also amongst them..includn the NNpC which siphoned several billions of dollars..those r the people holding us down..those r the people u shouldbe casting and stoning and binding
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2013
The second sentence on 'the will of God' is so on point!!!!!
nutty_hnic:

Shut up jor. The will of God is to do good and condemn evil. So the pastors should still keep a blind eye t what's happening in Nigeria Cos it's not their calling? If Nigeria wasn't so bad, Poeple that reason like you wouldn't be here.

Nigerians love to attribute everything too God and the spiritual cos their hearts are filled with darkness and fear.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
The glory dat blongs to God is poisonous to men. Take all d glory, lord for d succes of shiloh 2013

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by newspapers: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
glassman: I am not doing GOD a favor by serving him, i am doing it for my own profiting. KINGDOM SERVICE has bcome a platform for me to b persistently blesd. Man!! I'm busy enjoyin GOD sir

Very Corret o.. Hop you are set to Serve this year's shiloh too? See details as stipulated by Bishop Oyedepo here - http://www.shiloh.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.